SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Dec 02 2018 [#permalink] Katz
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 30 2018

"I had a skype interview with Erin Vuono. A zoom meeting link was mailed to me 5 minutes before the scheduled interview time. The interview lasted for around 20 minutes. She asked me around 7-10 questions. Most of them were general MBA interview questions. Some of the questions were: 1. Walk me through your resume after you graduated from college. 2. Do you like your current job? She also asked me to explain to her what exactly do I work on. 3. Why MBA? 4. Why Katz? 5. My short term goal? 6. What are my target companies post MBA? 7. What skills do I need to acquire to get my dream job? 8. What kind of a leader do I think I am? 9. In the end, she asked me to explain the grading scale of my undergrad college as she had some doubts about it. In the end, there for time to discuss any questions for her."

0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 26 2018 [#permalink] Katz
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 24 2018 Final Decision: Waitlisted with Interview

"Hello Everyone, Had my interview on 24th with the AdComs. They had interviews lined back to back so took a short interview. The panel included 1 AdCom member and 1 from Career Management Services, both of them extremely humble and great in nature. The questions asked were pretty behavioral such as walk me through your resume, strengths and weakness, a global leader you admire and why, why MBA, why Katz, how do you plan to add value to class, your skills, etc. The interview went well. Hoping to receive a positive revert."

siddreal from India GMAT 640; WE: 54 months; Transportation
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no