SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Jan 21 2019 [#permalink] Kelley, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Jan 21 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Had my interview today; was very relaxed and conversational. The questions submitted by previous interviewees were great preparation: highly recommend you write out answers to these questions as a means of preparing!"

This user wants to stay Private from United States
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Dec 03 2018 [#permalink] Kelley
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 13 2018

"Hi everyone. Had my Skype interview on Tuesday. My interviewer was a 2nd year MBA student named Dan Kempf. He was really enthusiastic and encouraging. The interview was a conversational one and I really enjoyed it a lot. It started with my interest in Football and then moved on to a more professional point of view. I was asked a lot of behavioural questions too. Questions asked were on the lines of. 1. My career goals and how I will achieve them through my MBA. 2. Why USA!? Why Kelley!? 3. My professional career till now. 4. My leadership experiences and how I like to lead a team. 5. Positive Criticisms from supervisors. 6. Ethical dilemma I faced during work. 7. How I work in a team!? 8. Any questions for him. Have my fingers crossed now for the final result. Hope all this information helps."

jinxd123 from India GMAT 720;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 15 2018 [#permalink] Kelley
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Jan 27 2018 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Some notes on my interview. This was a blind interview, the adcom only had my resume. It was very conversational. The adcom spend a considerable time talking up Kelley. Questions I was asked 1. Why do you want an MBA? Why now? 2. Why have you chosen this career path? 3. Why Kelley? 4. What is something positive your colleagues or manager would say about you? 5. What is something they would say you need to work on? 6. What is something you would change about your professional journey? 7. Do you have any concerns about getting an MBA? 8. Anything else you would like me to know? 9. Questions for the adcom"

chocopie12 from United States

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 02 2018 [#permalink] Kelley
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Nov 18 2016 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I had my interview with Jim Holmen on 18th Nov at Bangalore. We started early as I reached half an hour earlier than my scheduled time. Started with discussing about Bangalore traffic and jumped into the actual interview. 1. Why do you want to do an MBA? 2. In what position do you want to see yourself after MBA? 3. While selecting MBA schools, which aspects did you consider? 4. What motivates you? 5. What do you do in your free time? 6. How would you want your Kelley team to be? 7. What will your teammates learn from you? 8. What would your colleagues highlight as your strengths? 9. What would your colleagues highlight as your improvement areas? 10. Do you have any regrets in your journey till now? (Discussed about my Under Grad Major which got me nowhere) 11. Do you have any apprehensions to do an MBA now? 12. Tell me if there is anything you’d want me to know about you? 13. Questions if you have any. I really got a feel of a conversational interview. Discussed something or the other in almost every question. Hope this helps."

btharun2008 from India GMAT 740;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 01 2018 [#permalink] Kelley
On Campus Interviewed on: Jan 09 2016 Final Decision: Admitted

"I visited Kelley more than one time, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The students, alumni and faculty were great, very welcoming and knowledgeable. In fact they made you feel like you were part of the program already. My interview was self initiated, and the visit started with a dinner the night before with two second year students, at a nice Italian restaurant in downtown Bloomington. They were very open and transparent about the school, they made sure to let me know they weren't part of the admissions team and that could ask any "tough" questions. The day of the interview I attended a class in Marketing Law, the professor and students were very engaging. Then lunch with admissions and other current students, Interview with current student, and finally some meetings that I arranged with some faculty and students. My interviewers, I would say was the exception to all the welcoming I experienced. He showed something like 15min late, and had quite an attitude. I felt as he was there by obligation and had no interest in learning about me. He went through the motions of the scripted interview he had and that was it. I actually cross passed with him after an hour or so, and didn't acknowledge at all when I greeted him. My interview obviously went well enough, as I got admitted to the program. I want to say that he probably was the exception to the rule. The school in general was very welcoming, the people very humble, and helpful. I would recommend Kelley to anyone."

nachobioteck from United States GMAT 700; Pharmaceuticals and Biotech

yes
no