GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video
GMAT Club
It is currently 24 Jun 2022, 14:56

FINAL DECISION
SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Apr 26 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Apr 19 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"My interview went with a current 2Y student at Kellogg. The whole process last for 30mins. (Official interview can not be connected and he sent me a link via email) 1. Walk through my resume. 2. Introduction 3. Leadership experience 4. Sucessful achievement 5. Any failure 6. Short term goals 7. Why kellogg At the end, he mentioned that my background and career goal (Real estate industry) is different from most people who apply for Kellogg. Since I finished this interview after a week, should be some minor conversation forgot."

long24 from China WE: 60 months; Real Estate
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Mar 17 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Kellogg Executive MBA
Online Interviewed on: Mar 02 2022 Final Decision: Admitted

"Not many EMBA debriefs here so doing my part. Interview was with AdCom member conducted over zoom. Overall it was a very good and welcoming vibe. More of a conversation than interview. After the pleasantries the interviewer explained how the interview is going to flow. They did mention that they only had access to my resume and not the entire application and that they had already gone through the resume so there is no need to walk them through that again. Total time was 45 mins. 1. Tell me a story from either your childhood, young adult days or from recent time that had an impact on you.(some follow up questions on this) 2. Why did you not change your job for almost 9 years. 3. Pick just one bullet point from your resume and talk about it, what was it, why was it important, your role in it etc. 4. Short Term, mid term, long term goals. 5. Imagine yourself in the cohort and tell me where would you be the point person and a leader in your study group.(some comments, again more of a conversation around the answer). 6. If you met a coworker after 5 years today what is the one new development in yourself that you would tell them. 7. Anything we did not touch upon or any questions for me. These were all presented as questions but turned out to be more of a conversation starters. I came out of the interview knowing more about the program. Overall was very satisfied with the interaction."

This user wants to stay Private from India WE: 165 months; Computer Software

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 16 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Feb 01 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Had an interview with an alumni in the greater China area. He was able to share a lot of insight about the application process, because he used to serve on the alumni admissions board at Kellogg. Some of his insights were the following: The interview is worth, at most, 15% of the overall decision. The school knows how subjective this process is, and tries not to overvalue the judgment of the interviewer. The biggest purpose of the interview is to provide the admissions team corroborating information and additional information, and not to make or break your application like interviews at HBS or GSB. I am inspired to write about my experience by of the **BIG YIKES** debrief, because I had a very similar experience, but with pretty different outcomes. My interviewer arrived about 15 minutes late, and during our conversation, he picked up multiple calls with other people. He asked pretty much the exact same questions and a bunch of follow up questions. He also compared my application with other applicants', and gave me feedback on what I did well, what I did poorly, and how to improve my application for future reference. He finished up by saying that to be frank, there wasn't much he could do, because again, the interview is a tiny part of the Kellogg application, but he thought that I was a very strong candidate and hoped to see me as a fellow alumni in the future. All together, our interview lasted 2 hours. While he was curt and disruptive, I understand that he's an MD at a large local bank and I'm sincerely appreciative of his time. Kellogg also tries to interview every serious applicant, so these volunteers have to handle a lot of extra work. Lastly, a lot of executives in developing countries, due to their environment, develop pretty toxic habits. With these consideration, I can see why Kellogg interviewers may approach interviews with a very different perspective than applicants. It's also hard for me to see why someone would volunteer 2 hours of time to an applicant if they didn't want the best for the applicant. I do agree that the **BIG YIKES** interviewer definitely went overboard though. I hope the applicant is doing well now. To provide an alternative perspective to the **BIG YIKES**: I am a reapplicant, and I received similar feedback last year and was rejected. I also have similar conditions/disabilities as that applicant, so I sincerely empathize. I then spent a year working on myself, including attending a one year masters degree where I am currently top of class, while working full-time. This year, I reapplied and have received a lot of positive feedback. So despite the rudeness of the interviewer, I see a lot of relevance and practicality in the feedback."

This user wants to stay Private GMAT 750;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 29 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with current Student Interviewed on: Jan 29 2022 Final Decision: Waitlisted with Interview

"My interview was with a current 1Y student who I was almost about to contact yesterday on LinkedIn but alas. It lasted about 35 mins with another 10 mins of questions from me and responses from him. Below were the questions. 1. Walk me through your resume - This went on for a while with no follow-up questions 2. How has your leadership style evolved over your time in the company? - I have spent a significant amount of time in the same org 3. Short term and long term goals - He asked quite a few follow up Qs in this section with specific emphasis on how the short term goals tie up with long term goals. 4. Why Kellogg - No follow up Qs here 5. If plan A doesn't work out, what will be plan B? 6. Anything you'd would like to add which has not been discussed? This was followed by a few questions from me and he was descriptive with his responses and took the pain of sharing different perspectives. Overall a pleasant conversational experience. I sure could have done better at certain places but enjoyed the experience in general. All the best to all of us!"

ganeshv266 from India GMAT 730; WE: 77 months; Manufacturing

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 29 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Jan 29 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I was interviewed by Alumni who happens to be working in Investment banking itself. The interview went on for 1 hour, 40-45 for questions related to me and rest a candid discussion about experience in Kellogg. Questions asked were: 1. Walk me through your resume 2. Short term & long term goal 3. Why MBA? 4. Why Kellogg? I told him about how much I was interested in few clubs and so he did say those clubs are in Columbia and Wharton too so why not Columbia, Wharton? 5. Experience in working with diverse Team? Any problems? 6. Anything which you like to add on? Then we discussing about working with professors and other activities related to clubs. Also gave insights about balancing out academics and networking activities. We soon shifted to talking about investment banking. All in all was more of a conversation and not like interview tbh."

This user wants to stay Private from India GMAT 770; WE: 60 months; Investment Banking

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 22 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 22 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I had an online interview with an Alum. The interview was extremely conversational and candid. The questions asked were as follows: 1. Walk me through your resume? 2. Some follow up questions on strategy and data analytics 3. Describe yourself in 1 word 4. ST & LT goals 5. Why MBA? Why Kellogg? And why now? 6. What all courses do you intend to study at Kellogg? Asked about specific classes (Wanted to know more in detail) 7. What do you do outside of your work? The interview lasted for close to 50 min with short Q&A at the end (which also eventually became general conversation around lifestyle) Overall - It was a very warm experience and the alum was very polite (It was a fun conversation!)"

Aruj1104 from India Consumer Products

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 22 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with current Student Interviewed on: Jan 22 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"The interview lasted for around 55 minutes and was with a second-year student. The interviewer only had access to my resume. It was very conversational in line with what has been pointed out by other interview debriefs. The questions asked to me were: 1. Walk me through your resume 2. How has your day-to-day experience in your role changed from the time you started to now? 3. Tell me an aspect of your job that you really do not like. 4. Tell me about a time that you worked with a difficult colleague. 5. Tell me about a time when you worked with a diverse team and what did you learn from it. 6. Tell me about a time when you failed at work or got some difficult feedback. 7. Short-term and long-term goals and how they are connected to one another? 8. Why would you need an MBA to achieve your goals? 9. How do you think Kellogg in particular would help? 10. Anything that we haven't touched that you want to talk about. Any questions for me. The interview part went on for 40 minutes and then the part where I was meant to ask questions turned into a very candid conversation that went longer than the initially allotted 10 minutes. You won't be put under any kind of stress, just focus on getting your story out and let your personality shine through! Good luck!"

anirbaan from India GMAT 740; WE: 30 months; Computer Software

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 20 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Jan 20 2022 Final Decision: Denied with Interview

"I had an online interview with a current second-year student at Kellogg. It was a very positive and candid experience. It lasted around 35 minutes. She asked the following questions: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Why did you decide to change your job? 3. Experience when working with a diverse team. What were the challenges you faced, and what did you learn? 4. A few follow up questions on Q3 5. According to your teammates, your two strengths and weaknesses are. 6. Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult person 7. Tell me about an experience when you were unsure of the outcome and how you managed it? 8. Why do you want to come to Kellogg now? 9. Why Kellogg? 10. ST & LT career goals 11. How do you plan to pursue your career goals at Kellogg? 12. Anything else you want to mention that I missed out on? 13. Any questions for me? I hope this helps the GMAT club community :)"

aritrodasndp from India GMAT 730; WE: 53 months; Consumer Products

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 19 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Jan 20 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I had my interview with a current MMM student. It had a friendly and conversational vibe as you'd expect from Kellogg. No big surprises. The interviewer tried to organise it along themes: 1. Education and Professional - Walk me through your resume and follow ups. 2. Intrapersonal - What is your leadership style, time you worked on a diverse team, strengths and weaknesses as a leader. 3. Future - ST and LT goals, Why MBA, Why now, Why Kellogg. 4. Questions for the interviewer. Good luck, everyone! PS - One key lesson - schedule your interview at a convenient time. Waking up at 4.30 am isn't ideal if you aren't used to it."

tvj94 GMAT 760; Law

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 21 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 20 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I finished my interview on 20th January at 6 PM IST.(45 mins) Interviewed joined 10 mins late, due to technical issue. My interview was with a 1-Year MBA Alumni(Class of 2016). The Interviewer had a similar experience, 1Yr MBA after ten years. It was conversational. 1. Walk me through your resume(it took almost 15 mins). What was my thought process in terms of decision making? Why I choose to change the companies (I worked in 5 global companies). What did I gain, and what was my accomplishments(I weaved this in along process) 2. Why did I start a specific venture? She enquired about my skills in creating, planning and scaling that venture. (10 mins) 3. Why do I want to leave my current company(in other words, why an MBA now) 4. A situation from a professional career where you have worked with a diverse set of people. Challenges and learning. 5. How will I contribute to Kellogg communities? Any specifics I have planned? 6. What career path after MBA( I established my desired direction initially, so quickly moved to the next one). 7. What is the weakest part of your application. 8. Questions to Interviewer. It was all about what we have mentioned on our CV."

naren.rajnaren from India GMAT 760; Consumer Products

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 19 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 19 2022 Final Decision: Denied with Interview

"Interviewer is also 1 Yr MBA alumnus, working in consulting Questions are fairly straightforward, 1) Walk me thru your Resume 2) Explain your day to day activities 3)Do you lead a team? 4) What is your leadership style? 5) Challenges faced in dealing with difficult people 6)Experience working with Diverse teams? 7)Negative feedback given by managers/ reportees? 8) Why MBA? Why Kellogg? 9) ST & LT goals? 10) Why particular field? Discussed Interviewers experience at 1-year program, what to expect from Kelloggs, trends in his industry etc. Overall experience is, interviewer, being from consulting he was able to relate many things I said. at the end he mentioned that he'll compile the feedback & send it school, and that school takes lot of other things into consideration other than interview Overall a good experience"

Prudhviraju from India GMAT 730; WE: 50 months; Consulting

yes
no
Off Campus with current Student Interviewed on: Jan 19 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Just wrapped my interview today on 19th January at 10 a.m. CST. My interview was with a 1-Year MBA program student (Class of 2022). She was a non-Indian but had a similar professional background as I have. It was a happy breezy interview. Questions asked to me are as follows: 1. Walk me through your resume 2. How does a typical day look like in my current role? 3. Three words in which your colleague may describe you 4. A situation from a professional career where you have worked with a diverse set of people. Challenges and learning. 5. What is your leadership style? 6. Short Term & Long Term Goals 7. Why MBA? Why Kellogg? 8. Anything that I may have missed - I talked about how can I contribute to the Kellogg community 9. Questions for the interview Overall it was a stress-free interview with many flowing conversations. Thanks! All the Best to all preparing for interviews. A tip- Don't stress. Think of this as an opportunity to start a friendship with the interviewer."

Dbdollyb from India GMAT 700; WE: 54 months; Consulting

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 19 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 18 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Hi Everyone, Just wrapped up my interview late last night (local time). The most surprising thing about it was its duration - it lasted only 33 mins (20mins for the questions that the interviewer asked + 13 mins for any questions/doubts from my side) - I don't feel particularly positive about it. 1. Walk me through your resume 2. Why MBA? Why now? Why Kellogg? 3. Tell me about a time when you had to assume leadership when it was not given to you. 4. Tell me about a time when you were challenged. 5. How will you contribute to the Kellogg community? 6. Short Term & Long Term Goals All the best to everyone! One last tip - spend more time + have more personal touch (in your stories) while answering the behavioral questions - that's what they seem most keen on listening to."

jarlgrey from India WE: 78 months; Consumer Products

yes
no
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 18 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Interviewed with an Alum from Target industry. The interviewer was friendly. We had similar pre-MBA backgrounds, so connected well. The interview went for a total of 55 mins. 1. Walk me through your resume and what you have done so far. 2. 4-5 follow up questions on specific experiences in various roles. 3. Did you find any difficulty in leading a team? 4. Did you ever give critical feedback to someone. How? 5. Why MBA? (Discussed Post MBA goals as part of this) 6. Why Kellogg? 7. Why U.S.? 8. Any questions for me."

This user wants to stay Private from India GMAT 760; Consulting

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 17 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 17 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Hi , kellogg Debrief(interview) Date -17th Jan (6PM;IST) Alum from China-CEO of a Company 1)walk me through the resume 2)follow up questions 3)Why MBA and Why Now and why kellogg Narrated my story in such way that shows my characteristics such as empathy, compassion and collaboration. Also i made sure that i keep it inline with my essays . The interview lasted for about 1 hr and the questions were fairly straightforward and were interconnected to eachother.... answered them , keeping in mind what i can do for kellogg community as well. One odd ball question somewhat different was about - 4) tell me about a time where you were not given leadership by choice but had to assume ? - i had this question covered as i did face similar situation one time. 5) leadership style 6)what do the teammates thought, when i was promoted so soon after joining? Answered that initially it was not welcomed bt because of my cordial narure and my performance ;everything worked out fine and i have always tried fo remain professional. 7) difficult person with whom i worked project related? How i handled it? 8)ST and LT , answered them along side why mba and why now and interconnected it with why kellogg 9) so, any plan b - he did dig a little more ...there gave him example how those are relevant options seeing my background and long term goal - this plan does makes sense...etc All n all good exp. Ended with questions for the interviewers- I asked him abt his journey and if he has any tips for me prior to joining the program (few courses or something extra that i can do to improve as a pary of mba) and what are some of the challenges that he faced...he seemed quite satisfied ....bt u can never know what interviewers are thinking...so fingers crossed 🤞 I did the best i could, now hoping for the good news... Jai shree Ram 🙏 Regards Sk"

shaunak075 from India GMAT 770; WE: 51 months; Energy and Utilities

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 17 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time 1 Year MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Jan 17 2022 Final Decision: Admitted

"1. Walk me through your resume 2. Tell me about a time you worked with a diverse team 3. Tell me about a time you were challenged as a leader 4. What are you short and long-term goals 5. Why Kellogg? 6. What do you like and dislike about consulting? 7. What are two pieces of constructive feedback you have received recently? 8. How will you contribute to Kellogg?"

This user wants to stay Private

yes
no
Online Interviewed on: Jan 14 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Was a smooth conversational interview with the AdCom. These were the questions asked (not necessarily in this order): Spent quite some time discussing career path with follow up questions about reasons behind changing jobs What is your leadership style? What words would your friends / colleagues use to describe you? Tell me about a time you worked in a diverse team. What were the benefits and drawbacks. Tell me about a time where you showed leadership Tell me about a time when there was a conflict at the workplace. How did you deal with it? What is your short term and long term career goal? What is your plan B if your current goals don't work out? Why do you need an MBA and why now? Why Kellogg? What is one strength and one weakness about your application? This last question has been asked to other candidates as well this year so I would have an answer prepared for it, given that it is slightly unusual of a question to be asked by an interviewer."

This user wants to stay Private from India GMAT 730; WE: 60 months; Consulting

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 14 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Jan 14 2022

"My interview was with a member of the Adcom. She was very friendly and calm. The zoom interview lasted close to 40 minutes. The questions were quite generic- 1. Walk me through your resume 2. Why MBA? Why now? Why Kellogg? 3. ST / LT Goals 4. Leadership style 5. Experience working in teams 6. Experience with people from diverse backgrounds 7. A professional setback and how did you navigate it? 9. How would you contribute to the Kellogg community? 10. What do you do outside of work? 11. How would your colleagues describe you? 12. Tell me one thing about you that is not on your resume."

Tejal9 from India WE: 66 months; Computer Hardware

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 16 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Jan 14 2022 Final Decision: Waitlisted with Interview

"Felt a little jittery right before starting the interview. I logged in on time. It took about a min before the interviewer joined in. I was able to see his name on the zoom meeting room and used that min to look him up on LinkedIn. The overall vibe of the interview was pretty relaxed. He introduced himself as soon as he joined and explained how the next 45 minutes of the interview would be structured. We dove in immediately after: 1. Walk me through your resume. Follow-up questions on roles. 2. Elaborate upon the decision for start-up 3. Tell me about a time when you worked with a diverse team? What were the challenges? 4. Tell me about a time when you failed? What did you learn? 5. What has been your greatest accomplishment at work? 6. What is your leadership style? 7. What challenges did you face with managing your direct reportees? 8. How did you manage people who were older/ more experienced? 9. Tell me about a team when you stepped up to a leadership role (above and beyond)? 10. What are your short and long-term goals? 11. Why MBA? 12. Why Kellogg? 13. How will you contribute to Kellogg? 14. What is your plan B if your short-term career goal doesn't work out? 15. Anything more that you would like to add that I have not touched upon? 16. Anything that you would like to add to your previous answers? 17. Any questions for me? *Please Note: The questions were not necessarily asked in this order. All the best for your interviews!"

lalkasu from India GMAT 760; WE: 82 months; Consulting

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 14 2022 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Jan 14 2022 Final Decision: Interviewed

"It was a great experience. 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Why did I switch roles? 3. Tell me about a time where you worked with diverse people and what challenges did you face? 4. Tell me your typical day at work? 5. Give me another example of how you worked with diverse people and how they helped you in achieving tasks? 6. Any significant achievement at work? 7. How have you demonstrated leadership apart from your role which was not assigned to you? 8. Few follow up questions. 9. Why Kellogg? Why now? 10. Tell me your short term and long term goals. 11. What leadership style do you prefer? 12. Explain a time when you faced a challenging situation with a coworker and what did you do? 13. How will you contribute to the Kellogg community? 14. Why MBA? 15. If plan A does not work out, what is your plan B? 16. Do you want to add something which has not been discussed? 17. Any questions for me? The interview lasted for about 35 mins."

Prerana94 from India WE: 60 months; Computer Software

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Nov 01 2021 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with current Student Interviewed on: Nov 01 2021 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Started off 20 minutes late. The zoom invite was not configured to my email address - emailed the Adcom and called them. Eventually shared my personal link with the current student to join. The interview was very conversational, the interviewer was very engaged in the story. 1. Walk me through your resume (2 follow-ups) 2. Your experience with diversity - most challenging and rewarding aspects 3. 3 words your friends would use to describe you 4. How many people report to you? Your leadership style? 5. Career Goals? 6. Plan-B? 7. Why MBA? Why Kellogg? 8. Anything else I should know 9. Questions for me"

This user wants to stay Private from India GMAT 730; WE: 49 months; Consumer Products

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 28 2021 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Alumni Interviewed on: Oct 28 2021 Final Decision: Admitted

"Finally, my long journey to Kellogg interview has ended up today. I got the interview invitation on 9.21, but my 1st interviewer didn't answer for 2 weeks. Adcom matched me again but the interview has been re-scheduled 3 times because the interviewer was so busy. I'm so glad that I finally cleared the mission! The zoom interview lasted for 35 minutes and we had another 20 minutes to have conversations on my inquiries. The questions were quite generic, with only 1 unexpected question asking 3 words to describe myself. 1. Tell me about your career path 2. Why not the other schools who are strong in your industry? (=Why Kellogg) 3. ST / LT Goals *Some follow-up questions on my current organization 4. Your leadership style and experience 5. Your teamwork experience 6. Your experience with people from diverse backgrounds 7. You challenge or discomforting situation within a team 8. What is the weakest point in your application package that you're most concerned? 9. How would you contribute to Kellogg community? 10. What classes/clubs do you want to take? 11. What are the 3 words that describe you? The interviewer was calm and friendly, and she gave me thoughtful answers to my inquiries. So, at the end, it was really inspiring and informational conversation for me as well :) Good luck for everyone!"

This user wants to stay Private from Korea, Republic of GMAT 750; WE: 78 months; Retail

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 26 2021 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Oct 26 2021 Final Decision: Denied with Interview

"My interviewer was very pleasant, and the interview was conversational and flowed very well. Overall, great experience! 1. Tell me about your college and your experiences, and why you chose your major 2. How did you come to join your company? 3. You've held many roles at your company - describe your responsibilities in each role and the biggest challenge you faced during the time  4. How would your peers respond when asked why they like working with you? 5. When did you work with people different than you?  6. How has your leadership style evolved from College to now?  7. What are your goals and why do you want an MBA?  8. Why Kellogg?  9. What is your Plan B?  10. Anything we didn't talk about? 11. What questions do you have?"

F95 from India GMAT 750; WE: 50 months; Advertising and PR

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 21 2021 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Oct 21 2021 Final Decision: Denied with Interview

"Zoom interview with an Admissions Committee member. Lasted ~30 minutes + 10 minutes of my questions Walk me through your resume - Diverse team experience? - Biggest accomplishment? - Leadership experience (demonstrated leadership)? - ST/LT goals? - Plan B? - Why MBA? - Why Kellogg? - Any questions for me?"

SMTV GMAT 750; WE: 48 months; Consulting

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 20 2021 [#permalink] Kellogg, Full Time MBA
Online Interviewed on: Oct 20 2021 Final Decision: Admitted

"I had a interview with an adcom member who is also an alum. 1) Why did you choose your undergraduate major? Tell me in one sentence. 2) Tell me about all the positions that you held in your professional life? Why did you switch jobs? 3) Share a experience in which you work with a diverse team and what challenges did you face? 4) what is your leadership style and how do you manage your team? 5) Why kellogg? 6) Short term and long term goals? 7) Anything that you want to share that I haven't asked? Afterwards, I asked few questions and at the end we had a discussion on Covid situation in my country and in US."

ahsanashfaq28 from Pakistan

yes
no