GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Apr 2020, 03:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Kenan-Flagler vs Foster

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Kenan-Flagler vs Foster  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 19:05
Hello.

I've been admitted to Kenan-Flagler and am waiting for a response from Foster later this month. However, I think my chances are pretty good that I get admitted. Assuming no cash from either school, which would you choose? Honestly, I really liked both schools when I visited and could definitely see myself attending either one.

I'm a journalist looking to make a transistion into tech, and would like to live on the west coast or in the southwest after graduation. For that reason, right now, I'm leaning towards Foster if I get admitted. However, K-F is the more reputable school and they do send a fair amount of people to California and Texas. Dell and Amazon are big employers. Also, living expenses are a bit less, which would help the debt load a modest amount.

But about half their grads stay in North Carolina or go to Atlanta, and I definitely don't want to do that. I think making treks out to the west coast, networking, etc. would be more difficult at K-F than at Foster. But maybe I'll change my mind (doubt it, but it's always possible) and decide that tech isn't for me. K-F would probably be more advantageous in that scenario.

What do you guys think?
GMAT Club Bot
Kenan-Flagler vs Foster   [#permalink] 20 Mar 2016, 19:05

Kenan-Flagler vs Foster

new topic post reply Update application status