SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Feb 19 2019 [#permalink] Krannert, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 18 2019 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I just got done with my interview (35 mins overall) . Mr. John Gibson took my interview. He's the Associate Director of Admissions - Krannert Graduate School of Management We exchanged pleasantries for 5 mins. He explained that this would be the last step in the admission process Questions - Tell me about yourself Why mba? Why now? Why Krannert? Any other schools you've applied to? Short term goals - mentioned some companies in the essays and asked where do you see yourself in 2 years What does your typical day look like What inspires you to wake up and do what you do What did you learn about yourself while leading a team how would your team describe you what are you most proud of Questions for me - asked - he replied and we discussed on the same for about 5 mins. He was very friendly, the interview was really conversational - may be the best I've had in a while. He mentioned that in two weeks I would be notified about my decision and asked me to shoot a mail if I needed to know something else. I mentioned how GmatClub helped me understand about Purdue better. PS - positive about this :) Regards, HK"

Hatakekakashi from India GMAT 710;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 16 2019 [#permalink] Krannert, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 14 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Very chilled and relaxed interview mine was. Standard questions like - why MBA, - Why Krannert, - leadership examples, some things from Resume, Etc. Nothing out of the blue Keep it casual, conversational. The interviewer asked me about my current projects and discussed a point that I had mentioned in my extracurriculars. Only one person took my interview. Very chilled. Very relaxed."

Mick1005 from India GMAT 690;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 19 2019 [#permalink] Krannert, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 29 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Introduce yourself Why MBA? Short term goals? Long Term Goals? Proudest moment? Weakness? Why Krannert? A situation when you had no idea how to proceed. What Questions I might have. Very friendly conversational interview. Got my result within a week."

sanathadiga from India GMAT 680;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 15 2019 [#permalink] Krannert, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 15 2019 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Kira interview questions for Pudue Krannert 1) what makes a group sucessful 2) how to lead a dsyfunctional group 3) what is one thing you would change about modern business strategy 4) how will your past experiences help in a rigorous MBA 5) what are the skills of a good problem solver"

This user wants to stay Private from India GMAT 710;

yes
no