GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Dec 2018, 06:32

TODAY:

MIT Sloan R1 Decisions - Join MIT Chat for Live Updates | Chat with UCLA Anderson Adcom @9am PT | Chat with Yale SOM R1 Admit 10am PT

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Chat with UCLA Adcoms in GMATClub Chat Room. With less than a month to R2 deadline, I hope the chat session will prove to be very helpful. Wednesday, Dec 19 @ 9AM PST
  • Yale R1 Admit is Here to Answer YOUR Questions!

December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

10:00 AM PST

11:00 AM PST

One of our forum members, ak99 recently got accepted at Yale SOM in Round 1. He accepted our invitation to interact with the new applicants, share his insights about the application process, and answer the queries of applicants.

Latest application for top tier Msc Finance in UK?

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
Latest application for top tier Msc Finance in UK?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 13:06
Hello all.

Firstly I would like to thank this forum for the excellent resources aiding me with my GMAT study.

Secondly, I am wondering about the latest deadline for applications for certain universities that just state "rolling deadline". I have decided I would like to study an Msc finance course recently and have booked my GMAT for late April. I am debating sending some applications this year to schools without specific deadlines or just waiting till next year (or just doing the test in case of wanting to study for an MBA later in life). Just wondering if anyone can give me a sort of conclusive answer as this is the type of decision I think about for hours on end. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
MBA Admissions Consultant
G
Reviews Badge
Re: Latest application for top tier Msc Finance in UK?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 02:28
If the program is using a rolling admission system, they usually mention the final deadline to apply, check the program website. Otherwise you can probably apply until 2-3 months before the program starts.
You can find a list of top MSc in Finance programs (some of them are in the UK) here: https://aringo.com/masters-in-finance-mif/

https://ARINGO.com/ – MBA Admissions Consulting

Specializing in candidates with GMATs under 720 or low GPAs

Try our free Admissions Chances Calculator - https://aringo.com/mba-admission-chances-calculator/

All statistics verified by Ernst & Young - https://aringo.com/aringo-mba-admission-statistics/

Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
G
Re: Latest application for top tier Msc Finance in UK?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 19:33
With rolling admissions the earlier you can apply generally the better you are because most schools will fill their class on a rolling basis, so more spots available. But really, you just want to make sure you are not submitting your application very close to the deadline, and for sure before any scholarship deadlines. But apply when your application is the strongest don't rush a subpar application for the sake of getting it in early

Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Latest application for top tier Msc Finance in UK? &nbs [#permalink] 13 Mar 2018, 19:33

Latest application for top tier Msc Finance in UK?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap