Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:58 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [1]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 216 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Concentration: Leadership, Sustainability
Schools: Stanford
Send PM
Re: Losing interest and burning out [#permalink]
Focus on your goal. Think of the things that make you start in the first place. don't give up and good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 345 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
Fakesherlock wrote:
I have my GMAT in a few days and I don't feel like solving questions anymore or am just getting distracted really easily. It's not that I've been scoring extremely well in my practice tests but I also had the realization that it's okay, I'm not the next Einstein and I have put in all my effort. Any advice on how to stay motivated the next few days would be really helpful. Thank you!

Think about the good staff waiting for you. Visualize that in few days you will receive the GMAT score. Which will allow you to get admitted in the desired program. How amazing that would be! Think about the goals and dreams that you will be able to achieve because of your next study program.
This thought should motivate you to work extra hard on the GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GmatTutorKnight wrote:
Consider going over your error log. Think of a few things you can do outside of Question prep to help your exam performance. What will you wear? What will you drink/eat during the break? Do you have your ID etc prepared?

May sound strange but doing these things may help in terms of motivation.

All the best.

Thank you for your help!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SalahT wrote:
Fakesherlock wrote:
I have my GMAT in a few days and I don't feel like solving questions anymore or am just getting distracted really easily. It's not that I've been scoring extremely well in my practice tests but I also had the realization that it's okay, I'm not the next Einstein and I have put in all my effort. Any advice on how to stay motivated the next few days would be really helpful. Thank you!

Think about the good staff waiting for you. Visualize that in few days you will receive the GMAT score. Which will allow you to get admitted in the desired program. How amazing that would be! Think about the goals and dreams that you will be able to achieve because of your next study program.
This thought should motivate you to work extra hard on the GMAT.

I have being doing just that! But even though it does make me happy that soon I'll be able to apply, it also scares me to think about what's next. GUess that life though, thank you for your advice!
GMAT Club Bot