It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 14:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

6 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 16

Kudos [?]: 90 [6], given: 13

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2016, 06:23
6
This post received
KUDOS
21
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  95% (hard)

Question Stats:

52% (01:15) correct 48% (01:46) wrong based on 701 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

Which of the following most logically completes the argument ?

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted to people by deer ticks. Deer ticks are almost never born infected with the bacterium, but they can pick it up from feeding on an infected host in any of the tick's three successive stage of development: larva, nymph, adult. Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages, but since a tick feeds on only one host in each stage, it follows that ______________

A. People can be infected only by being bitten by a tick that is either in larval stage or in the nymph stage
B. People cannot be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage
C. It is not possible for a person to be infected by a tick that is in the nymph stage or by a tick that was infected with the bacterium while in the nymph stage
D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks
E. Only deer ticks that are adults can transmit the Lyme disease bacterium to people

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Does anyone know how to draw the logical picture of this question ?
I went with POE but still got this question incorrect ....
A/E are out for sure....
have no idea about the rest 3 ....

Thanks ...
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

Kudos [?]: 90 [6], given: 13

Expert Post
35 KUDOS received
Math Expert
User avatar
P
Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 5213

Kudos [?]: 5855 [35], given: 117

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2016, 06:43
35
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
4
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Michael KC Chen wrote:
Which of the following most logically completes the argument ?

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted to people by deer ticks. Deer ticks are almost never born infected with the bacterium, but they can pick it up from feeding on an infected host in any of the tick's three successive stage of development: larva, nymph, adult. Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages, but since a tick feeds on only one host in each stage, it follows that ______________

A. People can be infected only by being bitten by a tick that is either in larval stage or in the nymph stage
B. People cannot be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage
C. It is not possible for a person to be infected by a tick that is in the nymph stage or by a tick that was infected with the bacterium while in the nymph stage
D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks
E. Only deer ticks that are adults can transmit the Lyme disease bacterium to people

Does anyone know how to draw the logical picture of this question ?
I went with POE but still got this question incorrect ....
A/E are out for sure....
have no idea about the rest 3 ....

Thanks ...


Hi,
what I can make out of this CR--
Lyme disease is transmitted to people by deer tick carrying the bacteria causing the disease. the deer tick gets infected in any of the three stages by feeding on infected host. Thereafter it carries this bacteria. However deertick feeds on ONLY one host in each stage..

what does this mean--


1) deertick getting infected in larval stage, can transmit the disease to two people, one in its NYMPH stage and one in its ADULT stage..
2) deertick getting infected in nymph stage, can transmit the disease toone person in its ADULT stage..
3) Any deertick getting infected in adult stage, cannot transmit the disease to any one as it can feed only on ONE host in each stage, and OFCOURSE it got the bacterium while feeding on that ONE host and NOW it will not feed on any other person and thus will not spread the disease to any one ..

POINT 3 is covered by choice B..
B is the answer..
Hope it helps
_________________

Absolute modulus :http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html

Kudos [?]: 5855 [35], given: 117

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 19 Jan 2016
Posts: 56

Kudos [?]: 75 [0], given: 176

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 03:48
chetan2u

Could you explain why D incorrect? Is it an out of scope answer?

Thanks
_________________

---------------------------------------------------------
Please kudos me if this helps. Thank you.

Kudos [?]: 75 [0], given: 176

Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Math Expert
User avatar
P
Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 5213

Kudos [?]: 5855 [2], given: 117

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 03:59
2
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
johnnguyen2016 wrote:
chetan2u

Could you explain why D incorrect? Is it an out of scope answer?

Thanks


Hi,

the reasoning is


the deer tick gets infected by feeding on a HOST carrying the disease. ALSO, the deer tick can feed on ONLY three persons in its entire life- ONE each in larva, nymph, adult.
1) The deer tick may not get infected at all if all these THREE host are disease -free...
2) OR it can get infected in any one of these stages and transmit the disease to its host in next stage...


what does D tell us--


D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks..

If an adult deer tick has not got infected in larva and nymph stages, and then it feeds on an infected person, the adult deer tick can get infected BUT it cannot transmit it to ANYONE else as it does not feed on any other person after feeding on ONE person in that stage..

so D is not OUT of context But it does not follow the logical reasoning of the PARA..

_________________

Absolute modulus :http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html

Kudos [?]: 5855 [2], given: 117

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 42

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 7

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2016, 11:55
chetan2u wrote:
johnnguyen2016 wrote:
chetan2u

Could you explain why D incorrect? Is it an out of scope answer?

Thanks


Hi,

the reasoning is


the deer tick gets infected by feeding on a HOST carrying the disease. ALSO, the deer tick can feed on ONLY three persons in its entire life- ONE each in larva, nymph, adult.
1) The deer tick may not get infected at all if all these THREE host are disease -free...
2) OR it can get infected in any one of these stages and transmit the disease to its host in next stage...


what does D tell us--


D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks..

If an adult deer tick has not got infected in larva and nymph stages, and then it feeds on an infected person, the adult deer tick can get infected BUT it cannot transmit it to ANYONE else as it does not feed on any other person after feeding on ONE person in that stage..

so D is not OUT of context But it does not follow the logical reasoning of the PARA..


Thanks for this explanation. I was (and frankly still am) still thrown off by the 1st sentence of the stimulus, which says that deer ticks transmit Lyme disease, not that people transmit Lyme disease back to ticks. It seems like to even begin to arrive at the OA, you need to consider to be true that there can be human > tick transmission. This feels quite bizarre.

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jul 2015
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2016, 07:24
Can Anyone share an idea on why A is wrong?
It looks like A is talking about the same thing as B. What are the minor difference between these 2?

Thanks!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3198

Kudos [?]: 3510 [2], given: 22

Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2016, 06:35
2
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
crescendo85 wrote:
Which of the following most logically completes the argument ?

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted to people by deer ticks. Deer ticks are almost never born infected with the bacterium, but they can pick it up from feeding on an infected host in any of the tick's three successive stage of development: larva, nymph, adult. Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages, but since a tick feeds on only one host in each stage, it follows that ______________

A. People can be infected only by being bitten by a tick that is either in larval stage or in the nymph stage
B. People cannot be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage
C. It is not possible for a person to be infected by a tick that is in the nymph stage or by a tick that was infected with the bacterium while in the nymph stage
D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks
E. Only deer ticks that are adults can transmit the Lyme disease bacterium to people

ans is B!..not clear at all

Please help

Sent you 1 SC also. Thnx in advance.


Deer ticks can feed on only one entity in each stage. The entity may be infected or may not be infected. If the entity is infected, deer tick gets infected. However it would not transmit the bacteria in the same stage, since it has already completed its quota of feeding (one feed per stage) for that stage - it won't feed on another entity in the same stage and if it cannot feed on another entity, it cannot transmit the bacteria as well. It can infect only in the next stage.

Thus if a deer tick gets infected in adult stage, it cannot infect a human, because it would die after the adult stage.

Kudos [?]: 3510 [2], given: 22

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3198

Kudos [?]: 3510 [1], given: 22

Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2016, 06:40
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
huangkang3039 wrote:
Can Anyone share an idea on why A is wrong?
It looks like A is talking about the same thing as B. What are the minor difference between these 2?

Thanks!


A deer tick may get infected in larval stage or nymph stage. Subsequently it may transmit the bacteria to a human in adult stage. Thus A is wrong.

Please see my above post, in which it is explained why B is correct.

Kudos [?]: 3510 [1], given: 22

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2015
Posts: 81

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 9

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2016, 09:39
Calala22 wrote:
Thanks for this explanation. I was (and frankly still am) still thrown off by the 1st sentence of the stimulus, which says that deer ticks transmit Lyme disease, not that people transmit Lyme disease back to ticks. It seems like to even begin to arrive at the OA, you need to consider to be true that there can be human > tick transmission. This feels quite bizarre.

I am also finding this quite difficult to understand. So, basically human beings can also be "hosts" from which the deer ticks can pick up Lyme disease in one of the three stages :shock:

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 9

Expert Post
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3198

Kudos [?]: 3510 [0], given: 22

Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2016, 10:48
PrijitDebnath wrote:
Calala22 wrote:
Thanks for this explanation. I was (and frankly still am) still thrown off by the 1st sentence of the stimulus, which says that deer ticks transmit Lyme disease, not that people transmit Lyme disease back to ticks. It seems like to even begin to arrive at the OA, you need to consider to be true that there can be human > tick transmission. This feels quite bizarre.

I am also finding this quite difficult to understand. So, basically human beings can also be "hosts" from which the deer ticks can pick up Lyme disease in one of the three stages :shock:


The first part of your sentence is correct,but not the latter part. If an uninfected human is a host, then the the bacteria is transmitted FROM t deer tick TO the human, not the other way.

Here "host" means the entity on which the deer tick feeds - the entity that hosts deer ticks. If the host is "infected host", then deer tick picks up the bacteria. If not (such as an uninfected human), then it transmits the bacteria (if the deer tick is already infected).

Here it would be a mistake to assume that "host" means "host of bacteria". Here "host" means "host of deer tick", which could as well be a human without any infection.

Kudos [?]: 3510 [0], given: 22

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Posts: 59

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 13

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2016, 04:37
sayantanc2k wrote:
crescendo85 wrote:
Which of the following most logically completes the argument ?

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted to people by deer ticks. Deer ticks are almost never born infected with the bacterium, but they can pick it up from feeding on an infected host in any of the tick's three successive stage of development: larva, nymph, adult. Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages, but since a tick feeds on only one host in each stage, it follows that ______________

A. People can be infected only by being bitten by a tick that is either in larval stage or in the nymph stage
B. People cannot be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage
C. It is not possible for a person to be infected by a tick that is in the nymph stage or by a tick that was infected with the bacterium while in the nymph stage
D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks
E. Only deer ticks that are adults can transmit the Lyme disease bacterium to people

ans is B!..not clear at all

Please help

Sent you 1 SC also. Thnx in advance.


Deer ticks can feed on only one entity in each stage. The entity may be infected or may not be infected. If the entity is infected, deer tick gets infected. However it would not transmit the bacteria in the same stage, since it has already completed its quota of feeding (one feed per stage) for that stage - it won't feed on another entity in the same stage and if it cannot feed on another entity, it cannot transmit the bacteria as well. It can infect only in the next stage.

Thus if a deer tick gets infected in adult stage, it cannot infect a human, because it would die after the adult stage.


Hi Sayantan,

Can you also explain why D is wrong. As per my understanding this is a false statement. People infected with the lyme disease bacterium can transmit the bacterium to adult ticks if the adult ticks feed on already infected humans.

Am I correct on this ?
_________________

Please take a moment to hit Kudos if you like my post :)

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 13

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3198

Kudos [?]: 3510 [1], given: 22

Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2016, 20:32
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
ritikk13 wrote:
sayantanc2k wrote:
crescendo85 wrote:
Which of the following most logically completes the argument ?

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted to people by deer ticks. Deer ticks are almost never born infected with the bacterium, but they can pick it up from feeding on an infected host in any of the tick's three successive stage of development: larva, nymph, adult. Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages, but since a tick feeds on only one host in each stage, it follows that ______________

A. People can be infected only by being bitten by a tick that is either in larval stage or in the nymph stage
B. People cannot be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage
C. It is not possible for a person to be infected by a tick that is in the nymph stage or by a tick that was infected with the bacterium while in the nymph stage
D. People infected with the Lyme disease bacterium cannot transmit bacterium to adult deer ticks
E. Only deer ticks that are adults can transmit the Lyme disease bacterium to people

ans is B!..not clear at all

Please help

Sent you 1 SC also. Thnx in advance.


Deer ticks can feed on only one entity in each stage. The entity may be infected or may not be infected. If the entity is infected, deer tick gets infected. However it would not transmit the bacteria in the same stage, since it has already completed its quota of feeding (one feed per stage) for that stage - it won't feed on another entity in the same stage and if it cannot feed on another entity, it cannot transmit the bacteria as well. It can infect only in the next stage.

Thus if a deer tick gets infected in adult stage, it cannot infect a human, because it would die after the adult stage.


Hi Sayantan,

Can you also explain why D is wrong. As per my understanding this is a false statement. People infected with the lyme disease bacterium can transmit the bacterium to adult ticks if the adult ticks feed on already infected humans.

Am I correct on this ?


Hi Ritikk,

Yes, your understanding is correct.

Kudos [?]: 3510 [1], given: 22

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jan 2012
Posts: 40

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 39

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2016, 18:17
I was also split between A and B, but I picked A because the stem explicitly states "Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages" which means adult stage, too, hence A. Could someone explain why this is omitted from the analysis? Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 39

Expert Post
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3198

Kudos [?]: 3510 [0], given: 22

Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jul 2016, 00:50
mitko20m wrote:
I was also split between A and B, but I picked A because the stem explicitly states "Once infected, a tick remains infected through any subsequent developmental stages" which means adult stage, too, hence A. Could someone explain why this is omitted from the analysis? Thanks!


The word "only" is the issue in option A. It is not correct that humans get infected ONLY by larval stage or nymph stage ticks - humans may ALSO get infected by adult stage ticks. (In that case, the adult tick must have taken up the basteria in larval stage or nymph stage.) Hence A is wrong.

Kudos [?]: 3510 [0], given: 22

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jan 2012
Posts: 40

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 39

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jul 2016, 10:26
Thank you! This makes sense but B is still contradictory because people CAN (not cannot) be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 39

Expert Post
Verbal Expert
User avatar
S
Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 3198

Kudos [?]: 3510 [0], given: 22

Location: Germany
Schools: HHL Leipzig
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
WE: Corporate Finance (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2016, 15:40
mitko20m wrote:
Thank you! This makes sense but B is still contradictory because people CAN (not cannot) be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage


No, people CANNOT be infected by a tick that picked up the Lyme disease bacterium in the adult stage . The reason is as follows:

The tick can feed "on ONLY ONE host in each stage". Suppose a tick comes to adult stage without any infection. Now in the adult stage it feeds on a host who is infected and picks up the disease. Now in adult stage this tick will NOT be able to infect anybody since it will NOT feed on any other host in the adult stage ( feeds on only one host in each stage). The tick can only infect a person in the SUBSEQUENT stage after picking up the disease. Since the tick dies after completion of the adult stage, it can't infect anybody after adult stage.

Kudos [?]: 3510 [0], given: 22

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 12 Mar 2015
Posts: 103

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 92

Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2016, 08:09
The argument does not mention how does infection gets transmitted to human. We need to assume that the only way the infection can transfer to humans is when an infected ticks feeds on humans. Then option B makes more sense.

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 92

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Apr 2011
Posts: 45

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 14

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2016, 08:47
The key to answering this question is present only in "but since a tick feeds on only one host in each stage" part of the argument. This leads to answer (B). If tick feeds on only one host, adult stage is the last stage of development and the possibility of infecting humans is zero.

Difficult question in deed.

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 14

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: 2 months to go
Joined: 11 Oct 2015
Posts: 135

Kudos [?]: 158 [0], given: 36

GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.8
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2016, 02:42
3
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Lyme disease stem with a twist:


Image

[Reveal] Spoiler:
For the sake of Google:
Which of the following most logically completes the argument?

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted to people by deer ticks. Deer ticks are almost never born infected with...

Kudos [?]: 158 [0], given: 36

1 KUDOS received
SC Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 13 Apr 2015
Posts: 1505

Kudos [?]: 1179 [1], given: 890

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2016, 03:18
1
This post received
KUDOS
A deer tick can get infected by feeding on an infected host. But a tick can feed on only one host in each stage.

Possibilities:
1) Larva: Feeds and gets infected; Nymph: can transmit the bacteria; Adult: can transmit the bacteria
2) Larva: uninfected; Nymph: Feeds and gets infected; Adult: can transmit the bacteria
3) Larva: uninfected; Nymph: uninfected; Adult: Feeds and gets infected --> Cannot transmit the bacteria

Answer: B

A. Incorrect. 'only' makes the reasoning too strong as people can be infected even by adult stage deer tick
C. Incorrect. It is possible in both the scenarios
D. Incorrect. It may be possible.
E. Incorrect. Need not be true.

Kudos [?]: 1179 [1], given: 890

Re: Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage   [#permalink] 01 Aug 2016, 03:18

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 39 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Lyme disease is caused by a bacterium transmitted - complete passage

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.