SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Dec 24 2018 [#permalink] Madison, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 31 2018 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I had My Wisconsin interview yesterday via sparkhire- it was great! -Walk through resume -why mba and now -what are my career goals -tell me about recognition given to an employee -tell me about a challenge motivating a team or employee"

QuestioningMeaning from United States
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Dec 03 2015 Final Decision: Waitlisted with Interview

"Good day beautiful people! My interview went well. Question asked were related to my job. 1. Tell me about a typical day in your job. 2. Tell about about a project you worked on did not go well. What did you do to overcome the difficulty? 3. Tell me about a project mentioned on my resume. 4. Why this specialization? SCM? 5. What companies are you targeting for internship and post MBA jobs? 6. What will you contribute to the class? 7. What do you want to gain from your classmates? Keep smiling. Hope to hear a positive reply on 9th Dec."

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Dec 03 2015 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Got interviewed yesterday. Got the mail on 1st to have the interview on 3rd. Questions were: Genral work experience related Failure project Any group project that was a success What do you add to the wisconsin student body What do u expect to learn from the wisconsin student body"

ramish6 from Pakistan GMAT 720;

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 30 2015 Final Decision: Admitted

"Hi everyone, My interview happened today. The interviewer was the director of the Center for Brand & Product Management and we talked for 40 minutes. He was super nice and asked me general questions such as ''why an MBA now?", "why UW?", "where do you see yourself professionally in the future?". I don't think they have a rigorous script of questions and my conversation flowed smoothly and naturally. In the end, he asked me questions about my specific career goals (industry and country) and B plans. I think the main point is to know for sure what you want to do with your career. I'm sorry for those who were dinged this time. I was dinged in the last round of UW's last admission process. I decided to improve my Gmat score to reapply now and it seems that it made a difference. I wish you all luck in other processes."

MaryBelBr from Brazil GMAT 660;

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 28 2015 Final Decision: Admitted

"My interview happened last week. Was not my best one and having caught the flu did not help. Otherwise questions were general ones and interview was quite conversational. Some qs - goals, why mba, some leadership exo qs, personal achievements, etc."

AM2015 GMAT 720;

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 24 2015 Final Decision: Admitted

"Just finished with my skype interview (MBA in marketing research) with Kristin Branch. Below are the highlights and questions asked! - Started 20 min. late, lasted close to 45 minutes as promised - There was a connection problem at her end and it was practically an audio interview - Questions: 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Specific question about my profile (moving offices) 3. Why MBA at this time 4. Short term long term goals 5. 1 Leadership experience 6. Working country preference 7. Conflict with the manager 8. Example of the marketing impact in the real world 9. Asked if I had any questions 10. 4 terms that your peers would use to describe you Overall, it went okay minus the technical glitches and was mostly conversational. Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions."

Manish24 from India

yes
no