It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 12:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for th

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 1682 [0], given: 62

Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for th [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2013, 06:36
skamal7 wrote:
Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute
for the telephone, a tool for private conversation;
instead, it is
precisely the opposite, a tool for
communicating with a large, public audience.
(A) Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a
substitute for the telephone, a tool for private
conversation; instead, it is
(B) Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute
for the telephone, a tool for private
conversation, but which is
(C) Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for
private conversation that could substitute for the
telephone; instead, it has become
(D) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a tool for
private conversation, a substitute for the
telephone, which has become
(E) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a
conversation, other than what it is,

In C it refers to the last antecedent which is telephone right?SO according to the meaning of the sentence its wrong so i eliminated this option as wrong one.How come tat it can refer to radio instead of telephone? can some1 throw some light on this

Hii.
I am sticking myself to B and C, as other options are easy to eliminate.
See this question is basically testing the meaning intent i.e. how well one interprets the intended meaning.
B- Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, but which is
Here "which" can refer both "radio" and "telephone". What we wanted in the correct choice was though radio was developed for purpose X, it has become useful tool for Y. This intent is not visible in B. In addition, there are two nouns in B that share equal intent being the subject and that's why relative pronoun is ambiguous here.
In C, what we needed is present. In addition, the subject throughout is "radio". So there is no ambiguity for "it" in order to refer to that noun.
I hope I expressed myself.
I got this question in GMAT Prep.
Regards

Prepositional Phrases Clarified|Elimination of BEING| Absolute Phrases Clarified
Rules For Posting
www.Univ-Scholarships.com

Kudos [?]: 1682 [0], given: 62

Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 72 [0], given: 562

GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V34
GMAT 2: 630 Q47 V29
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2013, 06:39
skamal7 wrote:
Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute
for the telephone, a tool for private conversation;
instead, it is
precisely the opposite, a tool for
communicating with a large, public audience.
(A) Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a
conversation; instead, it is
(B) Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute
for the telephone, a tool for private
conversation, but which is
(C) Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for
private conversation that could substitute for the
telephone; instead, it has become
(D) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a tool for
private conversation, a substitute for the
telephone, which has become
(E) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a
conversation, other than what it is,

In C it refers to the last antecedent which is telephone right?SO according to the meaning of the sentence its wrong so i eliminated this option as wrong one.How come tat it can refer to radio instead of telephone? can some1 throw some light on this

sKamal,

First things first. Never look for pronoun ambiguity error in your initial pass over the answer choices. Pronoun ambiguity is accepted as far as the meaning is clear.

In C, it refers to Radio and not telephone.

Always follow POE( process of elimination). Since you were in doubt about pronoun ambiguity in C, you could have looked for other errors and could have found that all other answer choices are grammatically incorrect.

Hope this helps :) Please press kudos if it does to encourage me

hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

Who says you need a 700 ?Check this out : http://gmatclub.com/forum/who-says-you-need-a-149706.html#p1201595

My GMAT Journey : http://gmatclub.com/forum/end-of-my-gmat-journey-149328.html#p1197992

Kudos [?]: 72 [0], given: 562

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 44

WE: Consulting (Telecommunications)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2013, 05:43
Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone; instead, it has become

In the above option, how can we be sure that "that" is referring to the clause "a tool for private conversation" but not the the noun "conversation"?

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 44

Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 888 [0], given: 322

Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.7
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2013, 21:27
anilisanil wrote:
Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone; instead, it has become

In the above option, how can we be sure that "that" is referring to the clause "a tool for private conversation" but not the the noun "conversation"?

Hi there,

You have to go by meaning not by rules in SC, as GMAC is leaning towards meaning now a days.

When you say

a tool for private conversation that

here that modifies the whole entity "a tool for private conversation" Not only the tool

It is same as the exception of the 'WHICH' RULE

X,which (correctly refers to X=NOUN)

X + preposition + NOUN, which ( can make sense with the whole phrase knowing the fact that (Prep+Noun) modifies X)

Hope that helps !

Rgds,
TGC!

Director
Director

Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.7
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2013, 21:31
I strongly disagree that the appositive 'a tool for private
conversation' should modify only radio.

Per the intent it is right to say

conceived of the X as a substitute of Y, a tool

When we know Y=a tool of blah blah then as X can substitute Y it can also act as a tool of blah blah.....

Rgds,
TGC!

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 49

Schools: ISB '16, NUS '15
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2014, 02:08
Hi E-GMAT,

Could you please explain the sentence structure of the above question listed below and the below listed queries.

Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation; instead, it is precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

A. Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation; instead, it is
B. Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, but which is
C. Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone; instead, it has become
D. Marconi conceived of the radio to be a tool for private conversation, a substitute for the telephone, which has become
E. Marconi conceived of the radio to be a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, other than what it is,

My first query is that isn't "instead" makes the second clause a dependent clause.
Second is noun modifier "a tool for private conversation" isnt it correctly modifying a telephone as mention in option B rather than in C .
Third is in choice C . The what does that modifies ?

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 49

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 5

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2014, 11:16
Nitinaka19 wrote:
Hi E-GMAT,

Could you please explain the sentence structure of the above question listed below and the below listed queries.

Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation; instead, it is precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

A. Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation; instead, it is
B. Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, but which is
C. Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone; instead, it has become
D. Marconi conceived of the radio to be a tool for private conversation, a substitute for the telephone, which has become
E. Marconi conceived of the radio to be a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, other than what it is,

My first query is that isn't "instead" makes the second clause a dependent clause.
Second is noun modifier "a tool for private conversation" isnt it correctly modifying a telephone as mention in option B rather than in C .

Thanks

Me too looking for the explaination from e-Gmat on this... Because it seems contrary to many of the rules e-Gmat c explains... or may be I am not able to implement them well... Help needed...

Regards,
Akash

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2014, 14:01
Quote:
Hi Nitinaka19,

Answer 1: The word “instead” does not make clause because it is an “adverb”. For example,

Slowly, he finished the hot chocolate.

This sentence is an independent clause. Yes, it starts with the adverb “slowly”. However, adjectives and adverbs do not make a clause a Dependent clause.

Answer 2: Well yes, in Choice B, “a tool for private conversation modifies “telephone”. However, Choice B is not incorrect for this modifier. It is incorrect for the use of “which”. Notice that “which” is preceded by a parallel marker “but”. Now this “which” clause is not parallel to anything in the sentence. That’s the error in Choice B.

Answer C: In Choice C, the “that” clause modifies “a tool for private conversation” because grammatically, that’s the entity that precedes the Relative Pronoun “that”. However, logically it modifies “radio” because the sentence says that Marconi conceived of radio as a tool…. This means radio = a tool for private conversation. So logically “that” refers to “radio” as well.

You can take a look at OG13#6 where another Noun Modifier (Verb-ed Modifier) grammatically refers to the preceding Noun Entity that in essence refers back to the Subject of the sentence.

Hope this helps. :-)
Thanks.
Shraddha

Thanks for the reply; however, I am looking for the three-step explanation....
Please let me know what is wrong in the below mentioned analysis:
Applying three-step-approach to the question.
Meaning – Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute of telephone- a tool for private conversation. But this conception is precisely the opposite – radio is a tool for communicating with the large public audience.
Break Down – Subject and verbs are in bold
Cl1 - Marconi’s conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, [a tool for private conversation (appositive that describes the telephone)
; - clause connector
Cl2 - instead, it is precisely the opposite, [a tool for communicating with a large, public audience (appositive modifying ‘it’ that, in turn, could refer either to Radio or to Telephone)
Error Analysis-
S-V = No subject verb error
V-T = No verb tense error
Parallelism = No Parallelism error. Two parallel clauses connected with ;
Pronoun = “it” in second clause is ambiguous.
Modifier = “a tool… audience” describing second clause, but still modifies the subject of the second clause
Idiom = No error – “substitute for” is the correct idiom.
Meaning = clear
Other = No other error found

POE =
A) Incorrect - Ambiguous “it”
B) Correct – as ‘which’ seems referring to the Radio- logically
C) Incorrect - “that” in second clause refer to the conversation
D) Incorrect – “radio to be tool” incorrect idiom
E) Incorrect - “radio to be tool” incorrect idiom and ambiguous “it” into the second clause.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 9

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2014, 01:39
egmat wrote:
Nitinaka19 wrote:
Hi E-GMAT,

Thanks

Hi Nitinaka19,

Answer 1: The word “instead” does not make clause because it is an “adverb”. For example,

Slowly, he finished the hot chocolate.

This sentence is an independent clause. Yes, it starts with the adverb “slowly”. However, adjectives and adverbs do not make a clause a Dependent clause.

Answer 2: Well yes, in Choice B, “a tool for private conversation modifies “telephone”. However, Choice B is not incorrect for this modifier. It is incorrect for the use of “which”. Notice that “which” is preceded by a parallel marker “but”. Now this “which” clause is not parallel to anything in the sentence. That’s the error in Choice B.

Answer C: In Choice C, the “that” clause modifies “a tool for private conversation” because grammatically, that’s the entity that precedes the Relative Pronoun “that”. However, logically it modifies “radio” because the sentence says that Marconi conceived of radio as a tool…. This means radio = a tool for private conversation. So logically “that” refers to “radio” as well.

You can take a look at OG13#6 where another Noun Modifier (Verb-ed Modifier) grammatically refers to the preceding Noun Entity that in essence refers back to the Subject of the sentence.

Hope this helps. :-)
Thanks.
Shraddha

Hi Shraddha,

When you say, In Choice B "which" is not parallel. I assume that you are considering the parallelism of two clauses- "First clause, but second clause".
Can you please explain how the second clause is not parallel to the first clause?
Also, if "which" modifies telephone then it changes the meaning of the sentence. Can we not use this to eliminate choice B?

Thanks,
Anuj

Preparing for the next shot!!!

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 9

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 375

GMAT Date: 12-03-2014
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2014, 13:00
Will go with C :

The statement requires a contrast. Only A and C seem to Provide the required contrast. (use of Instead)
In A, 'Marconi’s conception...was as' is wrong. Hence C.

Please correct me If My approach is incorrect.
Many thanks

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 375

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 5

Concentration: Strategy, Other
GMAT Date: 06-24-2013
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2014, 21:02
marine wrote:

Category: Rhetorical construction; Logical predication

Hi e-gmat,

My analysis on this question. Could you please review and let me know if my thought process is correct -

Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation:instead, it is precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

(A) Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation; instead, it is

Analysis : IC, Noun + Noun Modifier; Adverb, IC
Error :
1. a tool for private conversation is N+NM, hence can modify radio or telephone (either)
2. Instead, it is – parallel IC, hence it refers back to parallel noun of “Marconi’s conception” instead of radio

(B) Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, but which is

Analysis: IC, Noun + Noun Mod, But + IC
Which in this case would refer to radio (noun in parallel IC) or conversation (closest noun)?

(C) Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone; instead, it has become

Analysis: IC + that + modifier; instead, IC
That can lead over to modify radio. It refers to radio –
Correct option

(D) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a tool for private conversation, a substitute for the telephone, which has become

Analysis IC, Noun + Noun Modifier, modifier
Error :
1. Conceived ..to be – incorrect idiom
2. Which refer to telephone

(E) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, other than what it is,

Analysis IC, Noun + Noun Modifier, <<can’t get rest of the structure
Error :

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 5

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 66

Schools: IIMA
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2014, 06:42
conceived of is idiom and

A is noun form -->out , D and E out ( conceived to be )

C is better parallelism than B :)

If you are not over prepared then you are under prepared !!!

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 66

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
S

Kudos [?]: 9074 [0], given: 335

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2014, 00:11
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Mission2012 wrote:
marine wrote:

Category: Rhetorical construction; Logical predication

Hi e-gmat,

My analysis on this question. Could you please review and let me know if my thought process is correct -

Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation:instead, it is precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

(A) Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation; instead, it is

Analysis : IC, Noun + Noun Modifier; Adverb, IC
Error :
1. a tool for private conversation is N+NM, hence can modify radio or telephone (either)
2. Instead, it is – parallel IC, hence it refers back to parallel noun of “Marconi’s conception” instead of radio

(B) Marconi conceived of the radio as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, but which is

Analysis: IC, Noun + Noun Mod, But + IC
Which in this case would refer to radio (noun in parallel IC) or conversation (closest noun)?

(C) Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone; instead, it has become

Analysis: IC + that + modifier; instead, IC
That can lead over to modify radio. It refers to radio –
Correct option

(D) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a tool for private conversation, a substitute for the telephone, which has become

Analysis IC, Noun + Noun Modifier, modifier
Error :
2. Which refer to telephone

(E) Marconi conceived of the radio to be a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation, other than what it is,

Analysis IC, Noun + Noun Modifier, <<can’t get rest of the structure
Error :

Hi Nishant,
Thank you for posting your query here and a very good analysis I must say! :)

SENTENCE STRUCTURE

Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for the telephone, a tool for private conversation:
• instead, it is precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

OPTION A: Incorrect

1) The way this sentence is worded, it suggests that Marconi’s conception was a substitute for the telephone. This meaning is absolutely illogical because an idea cannot be a substitute for a tool. From the context, we can understand that the radio was conceived as a substitute for the telephone. Hence, this sentence has meaning error.
2) The pronoun “it” seems to illogically refer to “Marconi’s conception”.

The Noun + Noun modifier “a tool for private conversation” modifies “telephone” correctly, since logically we know that radio is not a tool for private conversation.

OPTION B: Incorrect

1) “but” acts as a parallel market in this choice and is followed by a “which” clause. However, this “which” clause is not parallel to anything that lies on the left side of the marker.
2) Also, it is not clear what the modifier “which” refers to in this sentence. It can either refer to “radio” or to “telephone”.

As you have mentioned, “but” should be followed by an independent clause. However, the clause starting with “which” is not an independent clause.

OPTION C: Correct

This option changes the subject from “Marconi’s conception” to “Marconi”. This removes the meaning error of the original sentence.
Also, “it” in the second clause clearly refers to radio.

Here, “that” doesn’t refer to radio. It refers to “a tool for private conversation”.

OPTION D: Incorrect

1) “Conceived of X to be Y” is incorrect idiomatic usage. The correct usage is “conceived of X as Y”.
2) The relative pronoun modifier “which” seems to modify “telephone”. This gives an illogical meaning.
Note that, “which” can’t jump over “to be a tool for private conversation, a substitute for the telephone” and modify “radio” since this modifier is not one unified phrase.

OPTION E: Incorrect

1) This choice repeats the idiom error of option D.
2) The phrase “other than what” is wordy and redundant. It gives the meaning similar to “precisely the opposite”.

Hope this helps! :)
Deepak

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Kudos [?]: 9074 [0], given: 335

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2014, 02:24
The question is basically testing Idiom and Pronoun usage.

A: Conception X was as Y
B: Conceived X as Y
C: Conceived X as Y
D: Conceived X to be Y
E: Conceived X to be Y

Logic: Correct Idiom: Conceived X as Y. So A, D and E are eliminated

B: "which" : goes back to 'conversation' rather than back to 'radio'.

E: Correct. Correct Idiom, Present Perfect tense and no ambiguity.

Hope it helps!

Ray

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator

Kudos [?]: 623 [0], given: 606

Concentration: Technology, Other
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2015, 02:04
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Can someone please explain the error in option B. I read MGMAT and BTG explanation regarding the same but its still not clear to me.

As per Mitch:
Quote:
http://www.beatthegmat.com/og-12th-ed-marconi-conception-t62687.html#280168
In B, the pronoun which seems to refer -- incorrectly -- to the telephone, but the radio is the tool for communicating with a large, public audience.
>> Request someone to explain it further with example.

As per Ron
Quote:
http://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/post36053.html#p36053
that choice says "BUT which..."
this means that "which..." is the second part of a parallel structure. the first part of this parallel structure is "a tool for private conversation".
BOTH parts of this parallel structure modify "telephone". (this is how parallel structures work: both/all parts of them MUST have the same grammatical function.)

After cutting the fluff:
Marconi conceived of the radio
as a substitute for the telephone
but which
is precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

Does this mean
X conceived of Y as Z but <..>
What follows but shall be || to Z.

Please add or correct my reasoning.

Option C : Correct:
Marconi conceived of the radio as a tool for private conversation that could substitute for the telephone;
instead, it has become precisely the opposite, a tool for communicating with a large, public audience.

--------------------------------------------------------
Regards :)

Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2015, 07:23
EducationAisle wrote:
JarvisR wrote:
Can someone please explain the error in option B.

Hi JarvisR, B mentions: ....but which is...

Whenever we have this kind of structure (but which, and that, but that etc.), there has to be a corresponding parallel structure to the left of the conjunction (and/but).

In B, there is no corresponding parallel structure on the left hand side of but. Hence, B is not correct.

I appreciate your inputs on the shared query. :)

This seems to be in line with Ron's explanation. Can u please confirm, if i understood it correctly (i have mentioned the structure breakdown in my original post).

Also, some of the posts point that "which" links to telephone. To me its ambiguous, can be telephone/radio.

Director
Director
S

Kudos [?]: 314 [0], given: 11

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2015, 07:42
Hi JarvisR, you mention:

As I mentioned in my above post, what follows but is: which is..., and so, there has to be a corresponding which structure on the Left hand side of but.

Currently, there is no "which" structure on the Left hand side of but. In other words, what follows but is actually not parallel to anything; in fact, that is the problem with B.

So, it would not be appropriate to mention that what follows but is parallel to Z.

Thanks,
Ashish (GMAT Faculty @ EducationAisle)
http://www.EducationAisle.com

Sentence Correction Nirvana available at Amazon.in and Flipkart

Now! Preview the entire Grammar Section of Sentence Correction Nirvana at pothi.com

Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2015, 07:50
Thanks Ashish. Actually even i m mentioned the same.
Quote:
X conceived of Y as Z but <..>

But in B, "which is" is not || to "as a substitute for the telephone " .

Can u also share ur views on query#2:
Quote:
Also, some of the posts point that "which" links to telephone. To me its ambiguous, can be telephone/radio.

Director
Director
S

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2015, 08:09
JarvisR wrote:
Can u also share ur views on query#2:
Quote:

Hi JarvisR, I think we are doing a bit of circulation argumentation here. What I have been saying is that which is not really parallel to anything. So, it's a moot point discussing what "which" is referring to.

In other words, had there been a which structure on the LHS of but, then whatever the which on the LHS was referring to, which on the RHS would refer to the same entity. Since we don't have a which on the LHS, we can't figure out what "which" on the RHS is referring to.

Thanks,
Ashish (GMAT Faculty @ EducationAisle)
http://www.EducationAisle.com

Sentence Correction Nirvana available at Amazon.in and Flipkart

Now! Preview the entire Grammar Section of Sentence Correction Nirvana at pothi.com

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 5

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2015, 06:19
I believe that the construction is perfectly fine:

The conception was something but it has become something else. It denotes the change that has happened.

Best Regards!

Consider +1 KUDOS if you find this post useful

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 5

Re: Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for th   [#permalink] 17 Apr 2015, 06:19

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 117 posts ] 

Marconi's conception of the radio was as a substitute for th

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap