Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:50 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GPA: 3.19
WE:Asset Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q38 V45
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 711 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
Send PM
Re: Marshall MBA.PM 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
i got a phone call this morning and i am in.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
I got a call from USC Marshall this afternoon , asking me to submit official transcripts in order for them to give me an official decision. I submitted scanned copies of my transcripts when I submitted my application. I guess I am in
Manager
Manager
Send PM
triviabuff wrote:
If you applied to MBA.PM R2, you may want to login and check your status! I didn't receive an email, just logged in (as is my morning habit these days) and I saw a link that my decision was available online. I'm in! It's not very details - it says a more formal letter has been mailed.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Trivialbuff,

I got a voicemail from the admission director stating that I am in but when I go to the application page where i submitted my application I dont see a decision. Where exactly do I need to go ?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
siddhans wrote:
triviabuff wrote:
If you applied to MBA.PM R2, you may want to login and check your status! I didn't receive an email, just logged in (as is my morning habit these days) and I saw a link that my decision was available online. I'm in! It's not very details - it says a more formal letter has been mailed.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Trivialbuff,

I got a voicemail from the admission director stating that I am in but when I go to the application page where i submitted my application I dont see a decision. Where exactly do I need to go ?

I got a voicemail too, she said the website will be updated tomorrow morning and that's when you can log in and see the official decision
Manager
Manager
Send PM
pineisle3 wrote:
siddhans wrote:
triviabuff wrote:

Good luck everyone!

Hi Trivialbuff,

I got a voicemail too, she said the website will be updated tomorrow morning and that's when you can log in and see the official decision

I see...in the voicemail she stated when you have a moment go to the website and you can see your decision too so i was wondering why dont i see it ...may be i am going in the wrong place
Manager
Manager
Send PM
pineisle3 wrote:
siddhans wrote:
triviabuff wrote:

Good luck everyone!

Hi Trivialbuff,

Did you get into UCLA too? Where are you heading ? Made a choice?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.51
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
This is my status:

"We are currently reporting status for the 2011 application cycle. Please contact the program admissions office to confirm requirements or inquire about the status of your application. Click here to view contact information for the Marshall graduate program admissions offices.

Application for Admission

Submission Status: Submitted
Submitted Date: 2/1/2012 10:39:00 PM EST
Reminder: If you haven't already, please submit all necessary test scores and supplemental materials, and check this screen for any updates/changes to your application status. Once your application is complete, a decision will be rendered according to the decision notification schedule for the program to which you have applied. "

Anybody else have the same thing or something different?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
siddhans wrote:
triviabuff wrote:

Good luck everyone!

Hi Trivialbuff,

It was right on the login page. My home screen has my Application for Admission status, Recommendation Providers, then Decision Status at the bottom, with a link to open the decision letter. Hope this helps!

I, however, haven't received a call (yet?). My last name is halfway through the alphabet, though, so maybe I'll get a call today? I've got my phone handy just in case.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
siddhans wrote:
Did you get into UCLA too? Where are you heading ? Made a choice?

I got in to UCLA and USC. I'm leaning towards UCLA, but haven't made a final decision yet. I work in media & entertainment, so the Trojan network is definitely appealing because of the school's ties to the industry, but I think I gel better at UCLA. UCLA also gave a lot more information to assess the FEMBA program than USC has to assess the MBA.PM program, which is working in UCLA's favor (as I feel I have a better handle on the program and what to expect).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.51
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Just got a call that I got in!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
triviabuff wrote:
UCLA also gave a lot more information to assess the FEMBA program than USC has to assess the MBA.PM program, which is working in UCLA's favor (as I feel I have a better handle on the program and what to expect).

I have that same feeling about the amount of information that is out there.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
GPA: 3.67
WE:Information Technology (Education)
Send PM
i'm out.

congrats to those that got in.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Have any of the R2 admits received the admit letter via mail yet? I think it's so weird I never got a call and I still haven't received the letter yet - but online decision still says I was admitted. (and yes, I'm in SoCal, so I wouldn't expect it takes this long to mail me a letter!) anyone else in the same situation?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
triviabuff wrote:
Have any of the R2 admits received the admit letter via mail yet? I think it's so weird I never got a call and I still haven't received the letter yet - but online decision still says I was admitted. (and yes, I'm in SoCal, so I wouldn't expect it takes this long to mail me a letter!) anyone else in the same situation?

I got a call but havent received the official admit letter. I am in Socal too...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
siddhans wrote:
triviabuff wrote:

I got a call but havent received the official admit letter. I am in Socal too...

Got my letter on Thursday....
Manager
Manager
Send PM
So who all are headed for Marshall?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 2.7
Send PM
Am I the only one who has not received a decision yet?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5