Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:00 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V32
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: ESADE '19
GMAT 1: 680 Q57 V51
GPA: 3.54
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: Master HHL Leipzig [#permalink]
Lukycz wrote:
Hi guys,
I am applying to master HHL Leipzig September 2017 Intake. I have not found much about this school here. Does anyone here has gone through admission process? What is the admission day about and what to be focused on? Do you know what influence does each criteria have in process? Furthermore, If CAE is considered as substitution of TOEFL? I have already asked the administrator and he said it could be under some circumstances used as a proof but I am still in doubts, if it cant make my profile worse so the TOEFL is necessary. Appreciate ANY experience!
My profile:
University of Economics in Prague (TOP 30%)
Semestr abroad Denmark
4 month in USA
Bachelor thesis honored A
Long term experience in Uniqa insurance
Now working in audit EY
GMAT May 2017
Thanks!

Hi!
I will be applying to spring semester 2018. I would appreciate it if you shared your experience with application process.Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 271 [0]
Given Kudos: 385
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V41
Send PM
kuralaysn wrote:
Lukycz wrote:
Hi guys,
I am applying to master HHL Leipzig September 2017 Intake. I have not found much about this school here. Does anyone here has gone through admission process? What is the admission day about and what to be focused on? Do you know what influence does each criteria have in process? Furthermore, If CAE is considered as substitution of TOEFL? I have already asked the administrator and he said it could be under some circumstances used as a proof but I am still in doubts, if it cant make my profile worse so the TOEFL is necessary. Appreciate ANY experience!
My profile:
University of Economics in Prague (TOP 30%)
Semestr abroad Denmark
4 month in USA
Bachelor thesis honored A
Long term experience in Uniqa insurance
Now working in audit EY
GMAT May 2017
Thanks!

Hi!
I will be applying to spring semester 2018. I would appreciate it if you shared your experience with application process.Thanks!

I also planned to apply for spring 2018, however, they cancelled it because of changes to program structure. Will you apply for fall 2018 then or consider other business schools?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 237
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
I got an admit to HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management for their Full-Time MSc in Management Course for September 2018. I would like to connect with other people who have an admit. Shoot me a private message.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 733 [0]
Given Kudos: 362
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Sanchay wrote:
I got an admit to HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management for their Full-Time MSc in Management Course for September 2018. I would like to connect with other people who have an admit. Shoot me a private message.

1st of all, congratulations!

Secondly, I think your fellow poster "from above" has taken his GMAT today and is also planning to attend the HHL in Leipzig.

All the best,
Chris
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 271 [0]
Given Kudos: 385
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V41
Send PM
Arro44 wrote:
Sanchay wrote:

1st of all, congratulations!

Secondly, I think your fellow poster "from above" has taken his GMAT today and is also planning to attend the HHL in Leipzig.

All the best,
Chris

Sanchay, I also want to congratulate you for getting accepted at HHL! Looks like we will be class mates from September on.

I will send you private message :-)
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts