GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 09:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MBA Spotlight - GMAT Club's MBA Fair with ONLY TOP 20 MBA Programs

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: MBA Spotlight - GMAT Club's MBA Fair with ONLY TOP 20 MBA Programs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2020, 00:28
Among the invited USA MBA programs for this MBA fair, I do not see Indiana University - Kelley School of Business.

It is a good school and one of the most sought-after MBA programs in USAr renowned for its good ROI with an affordable tuition fee.
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: MBA Spotlight - GMAT Club's MBA Fair with ONLY TOP 20 MBA Programs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 08:53
Sarkar93 wrote:
Among the invited USA MBA programs for this MBA fair, I do not see Indiana University - Kelley School of Business.

It is a good school and one of the most sought-after MBA programs in USAr renowned for its good ROI with an affordable tuition fee.

Thanks for bringing this up. Unfortunately we ran out of rooms/space to invite a number of other schools/programs and did not end up inviting Kelley. I think we will definitely add them in the next event.
V

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 08:56
We have just had to expand and add 6 AM Slots to accommodate HEC and IESE who have responded a bit later to our invitation... so unfortunately we have no room to add any other reputable MBA programs :-o

Sarkar93 wrote:
Nicoz wrote:
Thanks bb that's a great initiative from gmatclub. My only suggestion is that you should have included at least one or two top b-schools from Canada.

I agree that a few colleges from Canada should be on the list. In the last few years, Canada has emerged as one of the major hot-spots among MBA aspirants. Yes, maybe they have not always featured in the list of top 20-25 business schools but many of them still provide a world-class versatile MBA program with an excellent teaching faculty and a robust recruitment cell.

Some notable and reputable schools in Canada, apart from Rotman, are:

- Sauder School of business, University of British Columbia
- The Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
- Ivey School of business, University of Western Ontario

Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 01:01
bb wrote:
briamosley2196 wrote:
I filled out the form but didn't get an email with details or confirmation. Will that be coming later?

Thanks for asking. Yes. We will be sending the details and specific schedule later. Probably 2-3 weeks before the Fair starts (in a week or so).

The challenge is we have only so many spots and we are shuffling things around to fit some of the late comers such as Rotman and a few other Schools :-)

Posted from my mobile device

Hi bb,
Would everyone who registers be allowed to attend or would there be a restriction on the number of people for a webinar(due to a variety of operational reasons like the software etc) ?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 02:27
Hi, although I have registered, I do not seem to have received any confirmation email. Do I also need to separately register for individual b-schools? Once I am clicking, following message is appearing in New Tab: PROFILE - INFORMATION You already submitted this form

Thanks for organizing the event.
Founder
Founder
V

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:06
RafZaf wrote:
Hi, although I have registered, I do not seem to have received any confirmation email. Do I also need to separately register for individual b-schools? Once I am clicking, following message is appearing in New Tab: PROFILE - INFORMATION You already submitted this form

Thanks for organizing the event.

Thank you for posting and your question.
We have not been sending confirmation emails after each registration but I will be sending one today to everyone who has registered with the schedule of events and to confirm your registration.

Thank you!
V

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2020, 22:25
GMAT Club Bot
Re: MBA Spotlight - GMAT Club's MBA Fair with ONLY TOP 20 MBA Programs   [#permalink] 27 May 2020, 22:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 27 posts ] 

MBA Spotlight - GMAT Club's MBA Fair with ONLY TOP 20 MBA Programs

new topic post reply Update application status