Private
Delete
Pin
Haven’t received a revert either.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Do they send "Denied" mail in case of unsuccessful application? Or we have to assume a ding.

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just recieved mail from Cambridge. Didn’t make it to interviews

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yep just got the ding email as well ; good luck to everyone else!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
just got the dinge email. Good luck to everyone :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same, got the ding email... Congrats to everyone who got invited to the interviews and best of luck !
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just got a ding. Best of luck to everyone else!

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got a rejection mail as well. All the best to the ones who received an invite
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Silly question, but what does “dinge email” mean? Did you get the invite or not

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mbababe wrote:
Silly question, but what does “dinge email” mean? Did you get the invite or not Posted from my mobile device

Just a slang for a rejection email, aka no interview invite
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mbababe wrote:
Silly question, but what does “dinge email” mean? Did you get the invite or not

Means we are not selected
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got it. Same.
Got the “dinge email” myself.

Have they rejected everyone en masse lol

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same. Got the rejection email!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same here got the rejection mail ….
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same here. Got the rejection mail.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Denied without interview. (Indian Male Engineer Non-IT)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
punit2020 wrote:
Denied without interview. (Indian Male Engineer Non-IT)

You had a 760 and still got rejected?

It feels like Indians have been rejected en masse in R3.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mbababe wrote:
You had a 760 and still got rejected? It feels like Indians have been rejected en masse in R3. Posted from my mobile device

Kinda similar-ish situation for me as well. 750 GMAT, engineer, Indian, 8.5 years of work exp across consulting + financial services. Was a bit surprised to see the rejection without interview, since I was expecting/hopeful for an interview call. But yea there must be other external factors at play for this particular R3, so its all good. Best of luck to the folks who have received an interview invite. And to the rejected folks - Try not to be too hard on yourself, bigger/better things are surely headed your way!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hyp3r10n wrote:
mbababe wrote:
You had a 760 and still got rejected? It feels like Indians have been rejected en masse in R3. Posted from my mobile device

Kinda similar-ish situation for me as well. 750 GMAT, engineer, Indian, 8.5 years of work exp across consulting + financial services. Was a bit surprised to see the rejection without interview, since I was expecting/hopeful for an interview call. But yea there must be other external factors at play for this particular R3, so its all good. Best of luck to the folks who have received an interview invite. And to the rejected folks - Try not to be too hard on yourself, bigger/better things are surely headed your way!

Oh, my! Looking at your credentials, it’s difficult to fathom what the basis for rejection was. Even I was expecting a call.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rejected!

Good luck everyone!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rejected at 740!
Good luck everyone! 👍
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rejected at 715 on the GFE. All the best to the folks who got an interview invite!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got dinged as well! Looking at the ones who didn’t make it, kinda feels less hard to take. As always it’s tough for the IME crowd, looks like this year was even more brutal. To all the others, all the best :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I didn’t make it to the R3 deadline and was planning to apply for R4. Now I seriously doubt I will
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rejected at 720, all the best for the folks with an interview call. Chin up to everyone else, better things lie in store! :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any MPhil in finance applicants here?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rejected at 720
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rejected.

Asking out of curiousity, Is there any Indian male who got intereview invite in Round-3?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Kolla_Chandra wrote:
Rejected.

Asking out of curiousity, Is there any Indian male who got intereview invite in Round-3?

Rejected! 2 others from my circle were rejected too, both Indian males.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
vyaspreet13 wrote:
Rejected! 2 others from my circle were rejected too, both Indian males.

I guess no indians got the invite :( we need to believe whatever gives us good night sleep :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I was told by my friend in UK that they take only 10-15 Indians don’t apply but I did and I was rejected 😁
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
varunsunar11293 wrote:
I was told by my friend in UK that they take only 10-15 Indians don’t apply but I did and I was rejected 😁

We all think our profiles are outliers. :lol:
Rejected at 645 FE
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
varunsunar11293 wrote:

25-ish Indians have accepted the cjbs offer in R1 and R2. So looks like cjbs’ sep’24 intake is closed for indians
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m an Indian n received an invite in R3. So it’s not about nationality but your profile.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ur profile brother ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
elvarsan wrote:
I’m an Indian n received an invite in R3. So it’s not about nationality but your profile.

It would have been more helpful if you shared your profile.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all! Is anyone prepping for interviews?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The interview schedule is out, check it out guys
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Actually, were there any interview slots available before February 27?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, there is a tool available where we can assess our chances of getting into business school: https://bit.ly/B-School-Chances
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone already had their interview? Could you share what can I expect?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have an expereince of 8 years as SME Credit Analyst (Corporate Loans) in State Bank of India. My GMAT classic is 660. Should I apply to Judge? what is my probability to get?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
shubhamkr wrote:
I have an expereince of 8 years as SME Credit Analyst (Corporate Loans) in State Bank of India. My GMAT classic is 660. Should I apply to Judge? what is my probability to get?

Not great, applied to judge with a 322, got rejected without interview
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

shubhamkr wrote:

For this year honestly it’s pretty much zero, they rejected indians with 760 GMAT without even interviewing them in the last round.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just had my interview yesterday. It was a pleasant conversation and the professor who interviewed me was kind and he listened intently. 30 minutes just flew by. Below are the questions that were asked.
1) Tell me about yourself
2) Why CJBS?
3) Why did you choose to go into your current business? (I’m an entrepreneur and I have my own business)
4) What happens to your business when you start the MBA program?
5) How would your employees characterize your leadership style?

After that, I asked him 3 questions about his college and the student life at CJBS.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with your interviews!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Kudron wrote:
  For this year honestly it’s pretty much zero, they rejected indians with 760 GMAT without even interviewing them in the last round.

A lot of Indians did get in in R1 and R2. I’m guessing that the school has fulfilled their diversity criteria, hence, R3 onwards Indian candidates are getting dinged unless they are truly exceptional
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
rilekez5 wrote:
Kudron wrote:

A lot of Indians did get in in R1 and R2. I’m guessing that the school has fulfilled their diversity criteria, hence, R3 onwards Indian candidates are getting dinged unless they are truly exceptional

­Exactly this :) 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone heard back regarding admission? I know Adcom said it can take up to 3 weeks but it seems like some members in the past heard as early as 4 days after their interviews.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
natyomatcha wrote:
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone heard back regarding admission? I know Adcom said it can take up to 3 weeks but it seems like some members in the past heard as early as 4 days after their interviews.

­
I haven’t heard back yet and my interview was end of Feb. I wonder if hearing back earlier means anything or if it’s just random. ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
curlywitch wrote:
natyomatcha wrote:

­
I haven’t heard back yet and my interview was end of Feb. I wonder if hearing back earlier means anything or if it’s just random. ­

­Maybe if they really want you they might contact you earlier, but it’s mostly random I believe
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
R3 Applicant, online interview on the 4th of March, received an offer a couple hours ago on the 7th of March.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
natyomatcha wrote:

I attended the in person for round three and heard that week. Others from that day I’m talking to haven’t heard back yet. I think it’s purely admin and they may be sorting by nationality. Dont worry too much and good luck

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tttt33 wrote:
R3 Applicant, online interview on the 4th of March, received an offer a couple hours ago on the 7th of March.

­
Congrats! Great to hear. I didn’t know they’ve started sending out offers already. 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Unlocking Success: INSEAD, HEC, IE, IMD, Judge & other Top European Business Schools

Join us for this FREE Coffee Session to Unlock Success at Top European Business Schools!

Are you aspiring to pursue an MBA in Europe? Join our experts in this exclusive webinar session, where we delve into the strategies for success at renowned European business schools such as INSEAD, HEC Paris, IE, and other Top Business Schools.

What do you get at the end of the session?
1. INSEAD Motivational Essay sample
2. List of Top 1year MBA Programs in Europe
3. Ways to create an impactful application for MBA in Europe

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hi is anyone else facing an issue with making payment for mba application
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
it keeps declining my card
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone facing an issue with the Work Experience section? Most other pages are gettign saved except for this one!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MBAPrep1234 wrote:
hi is anyone else facing an issue with making payment for mba application

It’s accepting only visa and mastercard
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
HL1512 wrote:
I attended the in person for round three and heard that week. Others from that day I’m talking to haven’t heard back yet. I think it’s purely admin and they may be sorting by nationality. Dont worry too much and good luck Posted from my mobile device

Attended in person R3 interview day… still waiting on decision
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I just received an email from CJBS requesting a second interview with another faculty member! I didn’t even know they do that! My interview was in Feb 27

Has anyone else received a similar email?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I had my interview yesterday and received an offer today. But I see 10 conditions to satisfy step by step is this normal?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
elvarsan wrote:
I had my interview yesterday and received an offer today. But I see 10 conditions to satisfy step by step is this normal? Posted from my mobile device

I received the email that I need to meet the condition 1-3 by the initial deadline.
I am not sure about the rest, but I have a call with the admin team to clarify this.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
luckybanana wrote:
I received the email that I need to meet the condition 1-3 by the initial deadline. I am not sure about the rest, but I have a call with the admin team to clarify this.

Are you sure? I guess 1-3 conditions by deadline but 4-10 needs to be completed after that
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yes, conditions 1-3 need to be met before the offer deadline (basically that’s mainly paying the deposit). The other are just other formalities (VISA, college application, etc) to officially enroll in the program.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Did anybody received the contract? I received an offer email but no contract similar to what I received from Oxford.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
elvarsan wrote:
Did anybody received the contract? I received an offer email but no contract similar to what I received from Oxford.

­There is no contract for Cambridge! What are you choosing?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys would you be so kind to update your admission status and stats in your profile? ("My Schools" section) This would be invaluably precious to future peers looking to join the program, as they so have an idea of the pool of candidates :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Kudron wrote:
elvarsan wrote:

­There is no contract for Cambridge! What are you choosing?

Difficult choice but leaning towards Judge.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

shubhamkr wrote:

Hi, shubhamkr

Thank you for your post!­

Based on your experience as an SME Credit Analyst for 8 years in State Bank of India and your GMAT classic score of 660, it might be worth considering applying to Judge Business School. However, it’s difficult to determine your probability of acceptance without considering other factors such as your academic background, skills, and achievements. It’s best to consult with the admissions team at Judge Business School to get a better understanding of your chances.
Moreover, it’s true that an Indian candidate with a GMAT score of 660 getting accepted to Judge Business School this year is quite low. In fact, as mentioned, it appears that even Indian candidates with a high GMAT were. Indian candidates do face a higher bar for admission in Rounds 3 and beyond, so unless you have exceptional qualifications and achievements, it’s best to apply for a fresh intake.

Now, to increase your chances of admission to Judge Business School, it would be advantageous to highlight your professional achievements, leadership roles, and any innovative projects or initiatives you’ve led or contributed to significantly. Additionally, focusing on your career progression, the impact of your work, and how an MBA from Judge will facilitate your career aspirations is crucial. Articulating your vision for how you plan to leverage your MBA to make meaningful contributions to your field post-graduation can further strengthen your application.

Also, given the competitiveness of the admissions process at top-tier business schools like Judge,  consider applying to a range of programs. Include dream, competitive, and safety schools in your application strategy to ensure you have multiple options. Tailoring each application to demonstrate how your unique experiences align with each program’s strengths and culture is key to standing out.

I hope this helps! :)

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO 
BOOK A FREE CALL
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting

Customer Reviews|Profile Evaluation|School Explorer
Contact us: +91-8448224865  ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yyhhbvc wrote:
I just received an email from CJBS requesting a second interview with another faculty member! I didn’t even know they do that! My interview was in Feb 27 Has anyone else received a similar email? Posted from my mobile device

What time will you have the next interview? I guess it may be for scholarship awards
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Jonathan034 wrote:
Yyhhbvc wrote:
I just received an email from CJBS requesting a second interview with another faculty member! I didn’t even know they do that! My interview was in Feb 27 Has anyone else received a similar email? Posted from my mobile device

What time will you have the next interview? I guess it may be for scholarship awards

Monday March 18.

I asked about the reason they said it’s because the committee wants another opinion from another faculty member before making a decision. So maybe I was close to be rejected but they giving me another chance, for that I’m grateful.

I’m trying to focus on what I can improve in the next interview, yet wondering has anyone witnessed a similar request from judge?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Good luck to you.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone else from R3 in-person day still waiting for a decision? I applied to ROMBA fellowship and am wondering if that’s the hold up
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

CyclingCyclist wrote:
Anyone else from R3 in-person day still waiting for a decision? I applied to ROMBA fellowship and am wondering if that’s the hold up

­I haven’t heard back either. But a few people I stayed in touch with from the in-person interview day have already received their decisions. I’m guessing since the interviews took place three weeks tomorrow, we’ll know our outcomes tomorrow. 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
natyomatcha wrote:
  ­I haven’t heard back either. But a few people I stayed in touch with from the in-person interview day have already received their decisions. I’m guessing since the interviews took place three weeks tomorrow, we’ll know our outcomes tomorrow. 

If not tomorrow I would certainly email the admissions team. Have you checked your portal?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
My portal still says "interview". I don’t know. I’m trying not to be pessimistic but it seems that everyone that heard back received an admit, so it’s kind of tough.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
check the portal guys
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
result update
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
No update on portal for me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
natyomatcha wrote:
No update on portal for me.

­me neither
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Received a conditional offer!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
natyomatcha wrote:
Received a conditional offer!

Congratulations!
When was your interview?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yyhhbvc wrote:
Congratulations! When was your interview? Posted from my mobile device

Thank you! Feb 26th. Waited 3 long weeks for a decision haha.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anybody received any information on scholarships? It should go out today but nothing on the portal
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nothing
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m also waiting
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
so tired
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
R4 applicant here. Managed to secure an interview!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does anyone know the exact date of the curriculum term?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone interviewed with CJBS and has received an offer under R4?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Cringes wrote:
Has anyone interviewed with CJBS and has received an offer under R4?

­I was interviewed today. The interviewer said that it might take up to a month for them to inform us about the final decision. ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Interviewed today as well - said the same (Admissions would be in touch in a couple of weeks time).

Good luck to all!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
teebedee wrote:
Interviewed today as well - said the same (Admissions would be in touch in a couple of weeks time). Good luck to all!

How was your experience?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
shubhamkr wrote:

Did you apply to judge? If yes then what was the outcome?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Scholarships & Financing Strategies for top MBA programs

Are you dreaming of pursuing an MBA but worried about the financial aspects?
Join our FREE Coffee Webinar for insider tips from scholarship-winning successful applicants.

During the session, we will explore scholarships and financing strategies to help you turn your MBA dreams into reality.

Speakers for the session:
1. Taylor Fucci: Got admits from Cornell, UNC & Emory with 620 GMAT & Scholarships
2. Prerna Nathani: Got into IESE & Cambridge Judge Business School with 700 GMAT and Scholarships

📅 May 02, 2024
🕘 11.30 AM ET | 9.00 PM IST

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
is there a chat for the Executive Accounting at Judge? can you please direct me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Aishaxxx wrote:
is there a chat for the Executive Accounting at Judge? can you please direct me

­What do you mean by executive accounting? :) 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin