GMAT Verbal Chat

GMAT Quantitative Chat

GMAT Data Insight Chat

MBA Chat

go back
Now! Live Chat session with ARINGO 23 members online
dots
Chat members
Pinned: ➡️ The Indispensable Videos for your GMAT Prep https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-indispen ... 27113.html
Pin
who gave the gmat exam.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have few last minute questions
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
aayushimehta12 wrote:
who gave the gmat exam.

Yes
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
pranavkohli16 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know what all ID’s are accepted in India on for test centre exam?

Hey, pranavkohli16,

Thank you for your question!

A valid passport is the ONLY primary identity document necessary to take the GMAT exam in India. However, Some acceptable IDs include - a driver’s license, government-issued ID, military ID, permanent resident/green card. Also, holding an Aadhar card will help.

The ID required at the GMAT test center must be valid (not expired), original (no photocopies), and government-issued. It must also include a recent recognizable photo, your name in the Roman alphabet spelled exactly as you provided when you registered, your signature, and your date of birth as you provided at registration.

I hope this helps!

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
BOOK A FREE CALL
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting
Contact us: +91-8448224865 ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Zeeshanakbar wrote:
GRE 337/340 CGPA 3.629/4.0 Work:65 months in government sector as leading police officer (investigation In charge) Extra curricular: President at university club, distinction in sports and debates Are the above data points enough to have good sense to admissions committee.? Comment please

Hey, Zeeshanakbar.

Thank you for your post!

­Firstly, your 337 GRE score and 3.6 GPA position you academically around the median for most M7 business schools. Moreover, your profile is quite distinct and diverse in nature!

Make sure to add stellar leadership moments, steering your team in the right direction and overseeing the successful completion of projects/missions. Highlighting such impactful experiences in your resume can effectively increase your chances.

Your extracurricular activities can be the key to showcasing your unique strengths and talents to college adcom. It’s important to highlight any experiences you have managing campaigns, participating in events, or competing in competitions. Take the time to reflect on these experiences and extract all the information you need to turn your essay questions into stellar pieces of work!

Moreover, your application should narrate your story, showcasing your professional achievements, your personal growth, your motivations for pursuing further education, and how you envision contributing to your chosen program and the broader community.

I hope this helps!

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
BOOK A FREE CALL
Contact us: +91-8448224865 ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi anyone having egamt subscription
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
­HI, I AM PREPARING FOR MY MBA ADMISSION AND TARGETING HEC PARIS AND CORNELL FOR MY ADMISSION. SO I AM 12TH Passout of the 2019th batch then I joined the event management course, but in 3rd year I got to know the college is not affiliated with UGC. I DROPPED AND JOINED AN ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCY WHICH IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN INDIA AS AN INTERN IN MAY 2022 AND WORKED THERE FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT THE FULL-TIME JON OPPORTUNITY FROM THE SAME COMPANY. MOVING FORWARD TO 2013 I JOINED BBA AGAIN FROM A REPUTED UNIVERSITY AND AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, AS AN EXECUTIVE.

*WILL THIS HINDER MY COLLEGE APPLICATION AND MY DREAM TO BE IN TOP-TIER COLLEGE.

* MY JOB EXPERIENCE WILL BE COUNTED?

* WHAT SUGGESTION WILL YOU GIVE ME TO IMPROVE MY PROFILE MORE.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
imsidshukla wrote:
­HI, I AM PREPARING FOR MY MBA ADMISSION AND TARGETING HEC PARIS AND CORNELL FOR MY ADMISSION. SO I AM 12TH Passout of the 2019th batch then I joined the event management course, but in 3rd year I got to know the college is not affiliated with UGC. I DROPPED AND JOINED AN ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCY WHICH IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN INDIA AS AN INTERN IN MAY 2022 AND WORKED THERE FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT THE FULL-TIME JON OPPORTUNITY FROM THE SAME COMPANY. MOVING FORWARD TO 2013 I JOINED BBA AGAIN FROM A REPUTED UNIVERSITY AND AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, AS AN EXECUTIVE. *WILL THIS HINDER MY COLLEGE APPLICATION AND MY DREAM TO BE IN TOP-TIER COLLEGE. * MY JOB EXPERIENCE WILL BE COUNTED? * WHAT SUGGESTION WILL YOU GIVE ME TO IMPROVE MY PROFILE MORE.

Hey, imsidshukla,

Thank you for your question.

When applying to a college, it’s important to keep in mind that your academic history and work experience are not the only factors that admissions committees take into account. While they are certainly important, committees also carefully review your test scores, essays, letters of recommendation, and extracurricular activities. These factors provide a more comprehensive view of your abilities, interests, and potential for success in college. So, don’t be discouraged if your academic history is not as impressive as you would like - you still have many opportunities to showcase your strengths and stand out as a promising candidate.

Secondly, Yes—your job experience will be counted, and in fact, it can be a positive factor for your profile. All you need to do is demonstrate how it has helped you develop the required skills that will benefit you and the school community. Remember to highlight your leadership moments in your resume to increase your chances of success. This includes steering your team in the right direction and overseeing the successful completion of objectives and goals.

To improve your profile, consider taking additional coursework or certification programs to strengthen your academic credentials. You can also participate in volunteer work or leadership activities to demonstrate your leadership skills and community involvement. These activities can be the key to showcasing your unique strengths and talents to adcom. Finally, make sure your essays and letters of recommendation are compelling and highlight your strengths and achievements.

Overall, I would first suggest adding data on ECAs, Community work, accolades, post-MBA goals, etc. Admissions decisions are based on a variety of factors, including academic scores, work experience, extracurricular activities, essays, and interviews. My advice would be to focus on putting together a strong application that highlights your strengths and unique qualities. It’s also important to stay positive and not let your anxiety affect your studies.

Lastly, If you need a more in-depth Evaluation, you can connect with us for free using this link- https://www.mim-essay.com/profile-evalu ... inChatroom

Sorry for the long answer; I hope this helps! :)

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MiM-Essay
Contact us: +91-8448224865
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
imsidshukla wrote:
­HI, I AM PREPARING FOR MY MBA ADMISSION AND TARGETING HEC PARIS AND CORNELL FOR MY ADMISSION. SO I AM 12TH Passout of the 2019th batch then I joined the event management course, but in 3rd year I got to know the college is not affiliated with UGC. I DROPPED AND JOINED AN ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCY WHICH IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN INDIA AS AN INTERN IN MAY 2022 AND WORKED THERE FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT THE FULL-TIME JON OPPORTUNITY FROM THE SAME COMPANY. MOVING FORWARD TO 2013 I JOINED BBA AGAIN FROM A REPUTED UNIVERSITY AND AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, AS AN EXECUTIVE. *WILL THIS HINDER MY COLLEGE APPLICATION AND MY DREAM TO BE IN TOP-TIER COLLEGE. * MY JOB EXPERIENCE WILL BE COUNTED? * WHAT SUGGESTION WILL YOU GIVE ME TO IMPROVE MY PROFILE MORE.

​​​​​​​Hi, for the MBA programs on your list, you should ideally have about 4-5 years of full-time experience with strong professional growth trajectory.  No matter what anyone tells you on this platform, focus on improving your work profile while you still have time before you apply.

You are relatively less experienced for a 1 year MBA in the EU/UK or a 2-year MBA in the US. But if you give yourself some more time to enhance your profile you could grab projects and professional opportunities that add a new dimension to your portfolio. If you missed having this realization earlier, the profile enhancement would need to show as a take-off point in your career graph depending on your goals. For example, in a strategic role in a startup or in consulting where you get hands-on experience in the building blocks of businesses, negotiate an international assignment, or get into beginner roles in an industry you want to break into post MBA. I feel there would be no dearth of opportunities for someone young and ambitious. 

Best wishes
Aanchal Sahni (INSEAD MBA alum, former INSEAD MBA admissions interviewer)
Founder, MBAGuideConsulting 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aanchal-sahni-83b00819/ |WEBSITE: https://mbaguideconsulting.com/| Message(WA): +91 9971200927| email- mbaguideconsulting@gmail.com­
 ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi , Is there anywhere for free where I can practice topic wise quant other than overall mocks. Any separate topic wise test options ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi , Is there anywhere for free where I can practice topic wise quant other than overall mocks. Any separate topic wise test options ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
srijasinha wrote:

You can use the thread for practice
https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-ps-ques ... 27957.html

Hope this helps
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tonmoybaruah31 wrote:
You can use the thread for practice https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-ps-ques ... 27957.html Hope this helps

Thanks a ton
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can anyone share the link to the thread where people can post about books they wish to sell?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone,

I am an IIT Graduate from 2020, I have 4 years of experience in tech & engineering with MNCs and startups. I am looking for top B-schools in UK and US, a few in India. My biggest concern is how to filter university based on the overall profile and GMAT score. It is tough as there aren’t any set benchmarks to this. Its tough to short list and categories as to which universities would be easy to get, moderate and which one would be out of range.

Any help here would be really appreciated. Thanks.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
srijasinha wrote:

Hey, srijasinha,

To practice topic-wise quant, you can use this free GMAT PREP AI tool— https://mentr-me.com/gmat-practice?utm_ ... ATClubChat

You can find enough online resources to help you. Here, you can practice unlimited topic-wise quants for GMAT Focus Edition questions and it’s completely free!

I hope this helps!
Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MiM-Essay
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
apoorv97 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am an IIT Graduate from 2020, I have 4 years of experience in tech & engineering with MNCs and startups. I am looking for top B-schools in UK and US, a few in India. My biggest concern is how to filter university based on the overall profile and GMAT score. It is tough as there aren’t any set benchmarks to this. Its tough to short list and categories as to which universities would be easy to get, moderate and which one would be out of range. Any help here would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, apoorv97,

Given your robust background as an IIT graduate with substantial experience in both multinational corporations and startups, you are well-positioned for admission into top business schools.

Coming to GMAT and School Selection:
Being an Indian tech person for top B-schools, ideally, aiming for a GMAT score around the 710+ mark can make you competitive for most top-tier programs.

Categorizing Schools: Schools can generally be divided into three tiers based on your chances and their selectivity:

- Dream Schools: These are top-tier schools where admission is highly competitive. Examples might include Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton in the US, and INSEAD and London Business School in the UK. For these programs, your profile and GMAT score need to be exceptionally strong.

- Target Schools: Based on your profile and expected GMAT scores, these schools are well within reach. Schools like Duke, Cornell, and Yale in the US or Oxford and Cambridge in the UK could be considered here. Your chances are good, but success is not guaranteed.

- Safety Schools: These are schools where your chances of admission are high. They might not be as prestigious as your dream or target schools, but they still offer excellent educational and networking opportunities. Examples might include business schools ranked slightly lower but still reputable.

For each category of schools, firstly, your GMAT score should be close to or above to the average GMAT of the last/current class profile of the b-school you are targeting.

Also, You can use free tools like the FREE AI Profile Evaluation tool to understand where you stand in the competition and help get a tailored list of B-schools based on your current profile.

FREE AI Profile Evaluation tool - https://www.mim-essay.com/profile-evalu ... inChatroom

Sorry for the long answer; I hope this helps!

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MiM-Essay
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Get practical tips to improve GMAT score by 100 points https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=ql75m0gp3i

AP17-GWHIZ-PLN650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this conversation with Ankit Mehra, IESE MBA and CEO & Co-Founder, of GyanDhan, we will discuss how prospective MBA students can finance their MBA education with education loans and scholarships.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3385553
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Watch Dhruv’s Inspiring GMAT Journey on YouTube https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=bq75x4kyov

AP18-TTP-DHDRF650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Scholarships & Financing Strategies for top MBA programs

Are you dreaming of pursuing an MBA but worried about the financial aspects?
Join our FREE Coffee Webinar for insider tips from scholarship-winning successful applicants.

During the session, we will explore scholarships and financing strategies to help you turn your MBA dreams into reality.

Speakers for the session:
1. Taylor Fucci: Got admits from Cornell, UNC & Emory with 620 GMAT & Scholarships
2. Prerna Nathani: Got into IESE & Cambridge Judge Business School with 700 GMAT and Scholarships

📅 May 02, 2024
🕘 11.30 AM ET | 9.00 PM IST

Don’t miss this chance to gain the edge!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
We will be Live with Prodigy Finance - Join us on YouTube https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=hd08pkrsxo

AP19-PRDG-EDULN650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello guys! Do you know how many times can we do the first 2 free mocks of the official guide?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
twice
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone taken the Focus Edition recently pls share your experience?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all, I took the Focus edition yesterday and scored a 725 (90/85/85). It was a good experience overall, however, I received a mail today saying my exam had been flagged for administrative review. I wanted to understand if this is a random process or am I in trouble somehow? Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the exam, I finished it around 10 minutes sooner (didn’t take any breaks). Please advise!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi tavishi1901, this is most likely a routine review; you should be fine. Well done, and all the best for the application process. :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
heyy where can i get gmat pyq
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Please explain this. I don’t understand

895EF11E-726D-4C2D-9AE5-BEE69F112862.jpeg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
X in first range is closer to mean.
140-12 vs 140+12 ( M+SD / M- SD)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
How Sayali Won the Battle against GMAT Verbal https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=p3dbsxfm15

APR20-SLGMTDBRF-650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Um, Hello All.
I need help in this question.
I tried to solve Q3 by making a table but am failing to do so.
Please help
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
There is a 10% chance of rain on a particular day. If it rains, there is a 10% chance _ that Jfon will go to school, out if it does not rain, he wil definitely go to school. What is the probability that Jon will go to school?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
p(john will go to school ) = 1- p(john will not go to school)... now considering the two scenarios , if it doesn’t rain john will definitely go to school , so probability of john not going to school is zero here , whereas if it rains of which chances are 10%, there is 90% chance that john will not go to school so............ p( john not going to school ) = 0.1*0.9 = 0.09 . Therefore, p(john will go to school ) = 1-0.09 = 0.91 hope this helps!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi what is review of wizako math course
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all, can someone please let me know how similar is the GMAT FE final exam to the mock exams from mba.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ImpactGMAT wrote:

I didn’t liked it very much. I took their free trial and it was very bad
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Switched to TTP now and so happy
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
DM me to get more information
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ImpactGMAT wrote:

Happy to help!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I was supposed to do my exams today and electricity went off while I was with my proctor can they allow me to do the exam again or I have to reschedule and book an appointment and pay again?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
All those discussing about GRE quant, please post questions in the following link. We have just created this group for the same reason. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050793
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Join GMAT Practice Session on YouTube https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=67hqrfw9n1

APR21-SNDQZ-650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, If we want to have an access to the older Butler ques for the previous months like March or Feburary 2024 then how can we have it. Can anyone share the link for the same?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
in CAT quant concept clear channel plzzz
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
poojaarora1818 wrote:
Hi, If we want to have an access to the older Butler ques for the previous months like March or Feburary 2024 then how can we have it. Can anyone share the link for the same?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/di-butler-425510.html -DI
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ashwinip45 wrote:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/di-butler-425510.html -DI

Thank you so much for sharing this link. Really Helpful!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, i’m not sure it’s the right room for quant questions...but could someone help me solve this problem please? Thanks

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 10.46.18 AM.png

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I was stuck at 77/(3x10^-4)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
since it’s 0.0003 percent, it’ll effectively become 0.000003 and hence you’ll have (3)*(10^-6)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ahhhh forgot to put it in percent! thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello Guys,
I made a GMAT quiz purchase, but it’s not reflecting in my account. I put a mail to the tech team yesterday but no response yet.

Is there a way to resolve this via chat or any other medium?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
You must have received an email with an activation code + a link to connect to the mocks! :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi again, I haven’t succeeded in finding the solution to this one online either. I’ve found that the total shipment: 19m, Watermelons: 15m
What do they really mean when they word : " what is the total weight of the shipment, in terms of w? "
I was thinking w/T = 15m/19m = 15/19..

T = w + c + m

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.27.57 PM.png

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey I hope you got the answer.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hchiaki wrote:
Hi again, I haven’t succeeded in finding the solution to this one online either. I’ve found that the total shipment: 19m, Watermelons: 15m What do they really mean when they word : " what is the total weight of the shipment, in terms of w? " I was thinking w/T = 15m/19m = 15/19.. T = w + c + m

you’re right in saying t = w+c+m, but since the answer is needed in terms of w, you need to convert c and m in terms of w
that’s what the questions asks for when it says to give total weight in terms of w
so c = w/5 and m = w/15 and together they equal 19w/15
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
W= Watermelon total weight. C = Cantaloupes total weight. M = Mangos total weight.

W = 5 * C, C = 3 * M, M

Equation 2: W = 5 * (3 * M) => W = 15 * M => M = W/15

Total weight : 15*M + 3*M + M = 19M
From Equation 2 : 19W/15 ===> Answer!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Are these questions still in the syllabus?

Question.png

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you so much!!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I don’t think so, but is the answer C ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
option e: ABC is a rectangular triangle: 1*1/2 =1/2
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
devashish2407 wrote:
Are these questions still in the syllabus?

x=y=z (opposite angles are equal). Also z+y+2z=180 or 4x=360 and x=45. So 45-45-90 triangle, that Is isosceles right angled triangle Area = 1/2 *1*1 or 1/2
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ready to delve deeper into conquering MBA costs?

Join our upcoming FREE webinar where successful MBA applicants, Prerna Nathani and Taylor Fucci, will share their winning strategies for managing finances.

1. Prerna Nathani, with a 700 GMAT, secured scholarships to prestigious programs like IESE & Cambridge Judge.

2. Taylor Fucci, with a 620 GMAT, landed admits with scholarships from top schools like Cornell, UNC & Emory.

📅 May 02, 2024
🕘 11.30 AM ET | 9.00 PM IST

Learn from their experiences and gain valuable insights from our expert speakers. Register now and take control of your MBA finances!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION

Space is limited, so don’t delay!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looking to transition to Consulting post MBA? Join us on April 26th at 8pm IST to unlock the secrets of Consulting Careers post-MBA, with an ex-Mckinsey Consultant

Speakers:
1. Gaurav Bhosle - CEO of Being Consultant, and a former McKinsey Consultant, bringing invaluable insights from the heart of the consulting industry. Gaurav has successfully executed 20+ consulting projects across Asia, Europe and Africa, and now coaches consulting aspirants to become STAR consultants at MBBs.
2. Arvind Kumar (Host) - Founder of admitStreet, a former Big-4 Strategy Consultant (Dubai), and an MBA alumnus from HEC Paris. Arvind has successfully mentored MBA aspirants who have landed admits in US Top-20, INSEAD, HEC Paris, LBS, NTU among others.

We will cover these topics:

1. Discover the diverse array of consulting firms, roles/ responsibilities and dynamics at top Consulting firms like MBBs, big-4’s, boutiques, etc.
2. Learn about the typical hierarchy, career paths, and where a Consulting journey could lead you.
3. From choosing the right B-school to honing your narrative and seizing internship opportunities - we’ll share insider insights on breaking into the MBB’s.

There’s also a live Q&A session, where you’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions.

Register for the live webinar here (limited seats):
https://admitstreet.com/live-webinar-gaurav-consulting/
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
chetan2u wrote:
x=y=z (opposite angles are equal). Also z+y+2z=180 or 4x=360 and x=45. So 45-45-90 triangle, that Is isosceles right angled triangle Area = 1/2 *1*1 or 1/2

Hello! Thank you for the answer. But are these types of question still in syllabus?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi,I just gave gmat exam.And in quant section out of 21 question.Only 5 question were wrong and the score was 76.Whereas during mocks i have scored more even after having more wrong questions.Can someone explain? my wrong ans: 1,15,18,19,21
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
preetisehrawat wrote:
Hi,I just gave gmat exam.And in quant section out of 21 question.Only 5 question were wrong and the score was 76.Whereas during mocks i have scored more even after having more wrong questions.Can someone explain? my wrong ans: 1,15,18,19,21

Hi preetisehrawat, the GMAT is different from the practice tests, so in many cases, a direct comparison is not possible: https://delv.ac/blog/what-are-experimen ... -all-roses
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Are the official practise mocks from 3-6 harder than the practice mocks 1 and 2?
Im getting consistently higher score in mocks 1 and 2 than in mocks 3 and 4.(havent tried 5 and 6 yet)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Nullbyte wrote:
Are the official practise mocks from 3-6 harder than the practice mocks 1 and 2? Im getting consistently higher score in mocks 1 and 2 than in mocks 3 and 4.(havent tried 5 and 6 yet)

IMO , yes.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
SATYAM7777 wrote:
IMO , yes.

So the mocks 3-6 are real representative of the actual exam?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Nullbyte wrote:
Are the official practise mocks from 3-6 harder than the practice mocks 1 and 2? Im getting consistently higher score in mocks 1 and 2 than in mocks 3 and 4.(havent tried 5 and 6 yet)

Hi, I think I would disagree - I gave mocks 1-4 and my scores gradually kept improving, with the highest I’ve ever scored coming up in mock 4. I found the difficulty to be mostly similar. Might be a prep thing!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tavishi1901 wrote:
Hi, I think I would disagree - I gave mocks 1-4 and my scores gradually kept improving, with the highest I’ve ever scored coming up in mock 4. I found the difficulty to be mostly similar. Might be a prep thing!

All right thanks.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Have you taken the actual exam yet? And if yes then was the actual exam score similar to those of mocks?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Join us on YouTube to Learn the Best Approach to Solve 5 Hardest Table Analysis Questions https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=ozrvc1j9d3

APR24-EGMT-DI650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello Everyone! We have a live MBA chat session with ARINGO today at 11:00 pm IST | 10:30 am PDT. Stay tuned
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Get your questions ready!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you ARINGO for joining, Let’s start the session
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Welcome Everyone! To the live chat
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Everyone, I’m Jen T with ARINGO - excited to answer your questions about B-school masters and MBA programs/applications/timelines...
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ask any MBA admission related question to our Expert from ARINGO
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
What are the chances of getting off MBA waitlist at LBS
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Great question - some of these depends on if you are on wait list because they want to learn more from you, or because they have already admitted candidates with similar profiles. Are there any points in your profile that are off from the class profile? GMAT/GRE/CGPA, career goals, years of work ex?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi what are the chances for converting R3 Georgia Tech, between 2.5 - 3 years of work ex in media industry, (legal role) , GRE 320 Quant 161, verbal 159, I’ve had some good volunteering experience with the government as well
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Sounds like you are well qualified! R3 at Georgia Tech/Scheller should be very possible if your application was strong.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Did you submit for R3 or did you submit for the R4 April 26 Deadline?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Round 4 will be tough if you are an international applicant
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yes its R4, got confused with R3 of other B schools.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Everyone, we have around 10 minutes left in this chat session. Ask your questions quickly
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Did you submit already? I would maybe write an optional essay that mentions why you are applying late and that you are fully committed to attending if admitted
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Schools are worried about yield in the later rounds - they don’t want to waste an admit on someone that is likely not to attend b/c of low/no scholarship or because of time for visa processing, moving
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks for letting me know. Yes I’ve submitted, I’m kinda coordinating my submissions with my countries B school season, have converted some of them.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
That is fantastic! Where are you located?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
India
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I would go ahead and send an email to the adcom mentioning the late application and that they can be reassured that if admitted you will attend and plan to fund your program, if not able to secure scholarship (although it will be greatly appreciated).
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks that’s great advice, Just a quick question, any key pointers on how I can go about preparing for my interview for Scheller , if I get invited.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I would look at the GMAT Club Debriefs to see which questions are typically asked and build your answers around them and the personality of Scheller
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
We are closing this chat session. Thank you ARINGO for your time and inputs. We greatly appreciate it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you everyone for attending! If you have questions but didn’t get to ask them today, please reach out at JeniferT@ARINGO.com or sign up for a free profile eval here https://calendly.com/jenifert-aringo/gm ... ume-review
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you everyone for joining us.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Nullbyte wrote:
Have you taken the actual exam yet? And if yes then was the actual exam score similar to those of mocks?

Hey, Just for you information she had posted her debrief at this link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-fe-725- ... l#p3388411
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin