Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:50 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Seriously, I really liked Ross.
I had an amazing time with the students.
Ross is one of my top choices if not the top...
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
died4me wrote:
Seriously, I really liked Ross.
I had an amazing time with the students.
Ross is one of my top choices if not the top...

I really liked it as well. I think I just really like the environment with the college town and being a football school.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Does anyone know the last date Ross interview invites are sent out for Round 2?
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I just got my invite today, so they are still flowing around.
What surprised me was that they claimed to have invited me before and sent this as a "2nd chance invite", but I never got the previous e-mail. Anyone else suffer this? Now I'm all worked up at how this may look, they may feel I'm not interested enough, etc... This sucks.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
That is really weird. Did they send the invite by email?
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
pelihu wrote:
That is really weird. Did they send the invite by email?
Yes, so far all my interview invites (3, including Ross) have been via e-mail. None over the phone. Has anyone been called to be notified of an interview invite?

Cheers. L.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
lepium wrote:
What surprised me was that they claimed to have invited me before and sent this as a "2nd chance invite", but I never got the previous e-mail. Anyone else suffer this? Now I'm all worked up at how this may look, they may feel I'm not interested enough, etc... This sucks.

2nd chance?! ok thats weird... are they just overwhelmed with all the applications this year?
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
gogetter wrote:
lepium wrote:

2nd chance?! ok thats weird... are they just overwhelmed with all the applications this year?

They claim that they invited me earlier and I never replied, so now they are giving me a 2nd chance to interview. Based on that, I would not say it's related to increased volume.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I just got an interview invite today too, Ross must have sent out a batch.

I love that today is the 12th, and my window to interview is the 14th to the 21st. I'm leaning towards visiting rather than doing a phone interview. I'm more of a marginal candidate so I think I can make the best impression in-person.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
philkriger wrote:

I love that today is the 12th, and my window to interview is the 14th to the 21st. I'm leaning towards visiting rather than doing a phone interview. I'm more of a marginal candidate so I think I can make the best impression in-person.

If you do not mind could you share your profile??
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
philkriger wrote:

We must remember this is the FIRST year they have done 'invite only.'
They probably didn't anticipate this volume.

But on the good side, if they are crushed for time, I think that they may only have time to invite people who are 'admits,' and the interview is a formality.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
my profile is 690/ 3.2 @ top public / 4 yrs WE/ Mortgage Banking/ Lots of work in the community

Not sure if this fact has been discussed yet, but I was reading Ross's online chat archive on accepted.com. The adcomm people said they were interviewing in rounds this year. So I would guess that Ross wil be interviewing/ inviting up until the R2 notification deadline.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
philkriger wrote:
my profile is 690/ 3.2 @ top public / 4 yrs WE/ Mortgage Banking/ Lots of work in the community

Not sure if this fact has been discussed yet, but I was reading Ross's online chat archive on accepted.com. The adcomm people said they were interviewing in rounds this year. So I would guess that Ross wil be interviewing/ inviting up until the R2 notification deadline.

I think we can expect the same process as the one used for R1.
Does anyone have any info on the number of interview batches they planned or R1?

afterall Ross will have to give all invitees some time to schedule the interview by a certain date.

In any case the most interesting essays were probably handled first. So congrats to all those who have been interviewed so far.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Any new michigan news?
SVP
SVP
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
Based on the activity on various boards, I don't think there has been much movement at Michigan the past few days. I am eagerly waiting.
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Here's my theory:

1st --> interview invites come in batches.
2nd --> a batch came out around Feb 12th, asking people to interview between Feb 14th and Feb 21st.
3rd --> available times for interview were from about 10 am to 3.30 pm every (working if I recall correctly) day within the period, giving the adcoms some tome to keep reading apps in the meantime.

So my guess is that the next batch of interview invites should come out around Feb 19th or maybe a week after that.
SVP
SVP
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
That sounds pretty logical. Did you opt for a phone interview, or will you be going on campus?
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10