Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 07:30 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1441 [1]
Given Kudos: 994
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT Date: 02-18-2019
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 501 [1]
Given Kudos: 72
Concentration: Finance
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: MS finance decision [#permalink]
Thanks billionaire. What do you think about the Stockholm School of Economics? I know that it's not as quant oriented as the other 3, but it seems that they have a high ranking (18) and alumini all across major corporations in Europe. Do you think I should consider that? The visa situation is also a little better in Sweden.

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 501 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Concentration: Finance
Send PM
aparimit94 wrote:
Thanks billionaire. What do you think about the Stockholm School of Economics? I know that it's not as quant oriented as the other 3, but it seems that they have a high ranking (18) and alumini all across major corporations in Europe. Do you think I should consider that? The visa situation is also a little better in Sweden.

Posted from my mobile device

Hi aparimit94

You should absolutely consider Stockholm School of Economics, especially if Europe is your target.

It is well known and respected school in Europe and also very well known school on Wall Street among Quants due to respeced and famous alumni who have prove themselves on highest level there.

Sweden is awesome country for living and working.

I can see they also offer double degree option with Bocconi. :thumbup:

I went through curriculum and it is just fine, some interesting electives there.

It is hard to distinguish between Europe and America in terms of living, it comes to personal preference.

Of course different parts/cities in America bring very different experience, good or less good, same as in Europe....although Western Europe in general has very good standard of living and more humane version of capitalism.

I cannot answer that question for you, it is personal decision. ;)

What is certain in Europe you will experience less financial pressure and affordable and good social care...it is also more family friendly environment...especially Sweden.

In Sweden they all speak English, my friend studied there.

Good Luck with decision :cool:
GMAT Club Bot