It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 23:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
MBA Strategy Admissions Consultant
B

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 0

Re: Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2017, 08:10
cp777 wrote:
Background and nationality: 3yrs WE in Oil and Gas, Indian (Female)
Undergrad Information: Delhi College of Engineering
GRE: 319 (170Q, 149V) [prev scores 313- 161Q, 151V]
Work experience and leadership: International projects with leading companies. Leadership roles - extensive in undergrad.
Community and others: Actively engaged in platforms since my undergrad
Post MBA goals: Consulting
Anything else? Schooling and internships are from Gulf

Hi, you are a good fit for Cornell, so go ahead)) I think you should target one more school from top-20 US list, but I'm limited with the recommendaitons, as your application package with CV and essays will impact the AdComs decision with similar value.

Victoria, MBA Strategy Application Team Lead
Find a Lot of Answers to Top Schools Admissions on Our Blog

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2017, 16:58
Hi all! I would really like some insights about my profile:

- Male, brazilian, 32 yo
- Undergraduate in Business at a Top 3 brazilian school (plenty of alumni accepted by Top Business Schools)
- GPA: 2.6 (horrible, and no good reason)
- GMAT: 740
- CFA Level I

Work Experience:

- Capital Markets (Structured Finance) at a top local boutique (Real Estate focused)
* 4 years
* 3 promotions (from intern to Senior Analyst)
* Leading analyst in 8 projects (3 of them were really big ones)

- Capital Markets (Structured Finance) at a Start-Up (as a junior associate)
* 1 year
* Didn´t go well specially because of brazilian economic conditions at the time

- Capital Markets (Structured Finance) at a new boutique (Agribusiness focused)
* Junior Associate
* 2 years (until now)
* Company growing very fast
* Leading analyst of 4 projects

Extracurriculars:
* Writer at a blog focused on Political Education (8 articles published)
* 1 year working at a NGO focused on children education (led 2 new projects)

International Experience:
* 4 months working as a Sales Person at a clothing store in Las Vegas, US (during college vacation)
* 3 weeks studying spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina
* 2 weeks working ad a NGO (a organic farm) in Cape Town,South Africa

Other:
* Fluent spanish
* Short Course (graduate level) in Applied Statistics (at a top local college) - Final Grade: A
* HBx Core: Pass with High Honours

Post MBA objective:
* Investment Banking

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Strategy, Finance

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2017, 02:08
Hey,

So
GMAT : 710
GPA : 3.0 (Graduate in Commerce)
I am a Chartered Accountant & a CFA Charterholder
Experience
3 Years Internship in a top international audit firm (Audit)
3 Years Experience in a top US Investment bank (Product Controller for Structured Products)
Currently employed with a top US bank (Treasury Risk - Structural Interest Rate Risk Management)

I am planning to apply for 2021, by the time will have 2 years experience in my current role

Extra Curricular :
NGO Activities
1 Year in a Rotaract Club
Currently part of an NGO that engages in Education for the underprivileged kids (working as a teacher & Center head)

Can someone give me an evaluation and whether I should do something more to better my profile.

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V27
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.3
WE: Analyst (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2017, 21:22
Dear Experts, I would be applying in Cornell Johnson in RA Deadline. Please review my profile. I have average GMAT, but considerable differentated profile/experience.

GMAT - 680 :|
Schooling
• 10th and 12th Grades: 93% (CBSE, District level Merit Holder) , 88% (MP Board) respectively
• Extracurricular activities: Cricket and Photography
College (Graduation)
• College name: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
• Degree: B. Tech [Mechanical]
• Grades: 8.15/10 (3.2/4)
Notable projects undertaken: Generation of Hot Spots in Photovoltaic cell at Underwriters Laboratory, Chicago, USA
Professional Experience

Total Professional Experience - 4.5 Years (International Experience - 4.2 Years)

 Polyplex Corporation Limited
 Role- Management Trainee
 Location- Noida India
 Tenure- 6months [June’13-Nov’13]
 Polyplex Europa
 Role- Management Trainee
Location- Çorlu, Turkey
 Tenure- 6months [Dec’13-May’14]

 Polyplex Thailand Public Company Limited
 Role- Production Analyst (Manager) reporting to General Manager (Head-Operations) and Now working as Process Manager (Production) since May’16
 Location- Rayong, Thailand
 Tenure- 40 months [June’14- Till date]

Professional Experience:-
Job Profile – I am the youngest person in the company to have been hired at the post of Manager in the company’s history of 30+ years.
Polyplex Group is the 4th Largest manufacturer of Polyester Film in the world with locations in India, Turkey, Thailand and USA and distribution offices in Poland, China, Netherlands, Singapore etc.

Operational Analyst-
For 2 years, I worked under Head-Operations (General Manager) of company as operational Analyst. In this profile, my work catered to the data analysis on various aspects for the plant improvement. I have been involved in high decision making body for the turn-around of the company. For this I worked with Managing Director of the company. I was completely responsible for CAPEX proposal, MIS Generation. One of my proposals accepted by top management resulted in annual saving of USD 1 million. I got a fair exposure of general management of the company including the financial aspects. In this role, I got a fair view of all areas of running a business, right from Inventory management to product manufacturing to Manpower Management along with the sales strategy of the company. I have been part of all CEO Review meetings, which gave me an amazing experience of how top management deals with problems and how does senior management perceive things.

Process Manager-

Looking into the good performance, I have been shifted to the core operations as process Manager (Industrial Film Division), independently handling the operations of 2000MT/Month production capacity polyester film plant. Plant is $100 Million facility, with state of the art setup
I am responsible for all process related trouble shooting and all new product development related activities, handling day-to-day operational activities involved in Production.

50 Thai nationals report me directly (Production Department)

Experience of working outside India in Non English Speaking Country-

Living abroad in countries such as Turkey and Thailand, where the native language is not English, has been a challenging but my life’s most interesting experience. You will have to adapt to a new culture and a new way of life. Immersing in foreign environment required flexibility and determination. That was not easy at the beginning but it has been a great life lesson. I found myself becoming more independent and more outspoken person. Taking decision to go abroad opened my mind and opportunities. I met people that don’t necessarily think and live like i did. This has called me into question what I’ve believed in so far and gave me opportunity to grow from this experience. Working and Hanging out with localities of Thailand gave me chance to live in this amazing culture and experience more closely.
Extracurricular Activities & Achievements
 In College
o Received Dean’s List Award for excellent academic performance in IIT in last four semesters (consecutively)
o Won College Competition organized among all IIT Gandhinagar Students. Got opportunity for Internship in Underwriters Laboratory, Chicago, USA. Received an award of $1000 as part of competition win.
o Marketing Manager of IIT-GN Technical Annual Summit. Had at team of 15 young students. Footfall of Summit increased threefold

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.72
WE: Project Management (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2017, 16:14
Background and Nationality: Canadian
Undergrad: McGill University, Bach. Engineering
Undergrad GPA: 3.72
GMAT: 700 (Q49 V37). Will likely retake since this was my first attempt.
Work exp.: Will have 28 months at the start of the program. Currently a project coordinator at a land development engineering firm. I have significant responsibilities and can emphasize a heavy workload despite the relatively short amount of work experience.
Community: Some volunteer experience but none recent. More travelling experience (semester abroad, backpacking trip through europe, trip to the middle east).
Post-MBA Goals: Data analytics in consulting or other professional service industries. The most ideal would be to enter the sports industry but that is a secondary goal to moving into a data analytics role.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2017, 01:15
Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Xth- 67.7%
XIIth - 65%
Undergrad- B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering with 54.4%
TOEFL- Yet to take
GMAT- 750 ( Q-50, V-41, AWA-4.5, IR-5)

Work Exp :
1. Have worked for 9 years in Telecom Industry and am currently VAS Manager for Airtel India Operations. Have previously worked with Nokia, Mahindra Comviva. Also have worked in UK for 6 months.
- Have received awards for my work at Airtel and previous organisations
- I have done in house courses in Airtel for Leadership,Security as well as technology

Volunteer Experience :
1. Involved in education of economically deprived kids, conducting fundraisers with an NGO "SOCH"
2. During flood disaster in MP in 2016 I was part of the team that setup communications to emergency and disaster helplines for people affected by the natural calamity
3. Sarva Seva Sankalp Samiti – NGO from Burhanpur for Deaddiction centers, Vaccination Drives, Reforestation, Awareness
programs for Crimes against women.Participated in workshops near Indore and Burhanpur for Vaccination drives, Awareness Camps and planting of saplings for green drive.
4.Mentored students at GS Institute of Management for development of soft skills

Extra Curricular:
1. Head of student placement committee and President of club "Peregrination" in College
2. Designed college website for "Peregrination"
3.Paper Presentation on Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic at national level at Concours 2006 at KIT, Andhra Pradesh
4.Presented Paper on Mobile and Wireless Communication in Techvinox 2005.
5.Paper Presentation on MRI Scan Application of Fuzzy Logic in PIONEER 2K5 at College of Engineering ,Kolhapur
6.Second prize in "Wrocketry" organized at KIT Andhra Pradesh
7.Won HTML web page competition in School level competition

Please evaluate.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 7

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2017, 06:55
Cornell Masters in civil engg+MBA dual degree:
Nationality - Indian
Gender - Female
Undergrad- B.Tech Civil Engineering at IIT (new) (cgpa 8.9 second in class)
GRE- 327 (Q-170, V-157, AWA-4.5)
Work exp-2 summer internships at top MNCs- design and construction
1 research project
Many extra curriculars and leadership positions, not very great but alright-like students representative, fest coordinator etc
Please evaluate my profile
P.S I have a C in statistics and programming will it be bad?
What are my chances? Should I try working for a year and then apply?

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2017, 11:28
Dear All,

Please evaluate my profile and let me know my suitability for the Program. My profile details are below:

 Total Work experience - 6.5 years in consulting field.
 Currently, working as Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager with one of the Big 4, in its sustainability team.
 Female, Age 31 years
 Volunteer for UN, working for empowerment for women in Uganda
 Work Experience in 25/29 States in India and 3 countries - India, Bhutan and Bangladesh
 GRE Score - 314 (164 Quant and 150 Verbal)
 2 Publications in International Journal
 Education: Master of Technology in Environmental Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, India
 CGPA - 4.27/5

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 39

Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 04:18
Hi all

Need profile evaluation for the Cornell 2 year MBA in Ithaca. Want realistic feedback and constructive criticism of the details put. Also, is there a possibility of getting financial aid ( merit or need based)

Regards

1. Indian candidate, Male, Engg from MIT, Manipal ( Tier 2 in India)
2. 6.5x/10 CGPA
3. 3 years + work ex in one of fastest growing startups in Ed Tech space in India
4. Will apply only with a GMAT score of 720 or above. Giving GMAT in a few days
5. Will apply to November deadline
6. Have visited Middle East for international expansion initiatives. Will visit again this year.
7. Have significant growth to show on the job, started from sales and went on manage a two layered team of 30+. Have received 4 appraisals in 3 years. Have built the base and marketed a product from scratch, of course with help from senior management.
8. Have significant domestic travel and expansion experience as well.
9. Have above average extra curriculars in college. Went for conferences, marketed for events and products and member of higher management of a local chapter of one of the largest youth run organizations. Involved dealing with international exchange participants.
10. Interested in pursuing consulting roles post MBA in the eastern states of the United States, preferably NY.
11. Can get very good recommendations from recommenders from top Business school in India( who i have worked with)

B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 08:37
abhishek911 wrote:
Hi all

Need profile evaluation for the Cornell 2 year MBA in Ithaca. Want realistic feedback and constructive criticism of the details put. Also, is there a possibility of getting financial aid ( merit or need based)

Regards

2. 6.5x/10 CGPA
3. 3 years + work ex in one of fastest growing startups in Ed Tech space in India
6. Have visited Middle East for international expansion initiatives. Will visit again this year.
7. Have significant growth to show on the job, started from sales and went on manage a two layered team of 30+. Have received 4 appraisals in 3 years. Have built the base and marketed a product from scratch, of course with help from senior management.
9. Have above average extra curriculars in college. Went for conferences, marketed for events and products and member of higher management of a local chapter of one of the largest youth run organizations. Involved dealing with international exchange participants.
10. Interested in pursuing consulting roles post MBA in the eastern states of the United States, preferably NY.
11. Can get very good recommendations from recommenders from top Business school in India( who i have worked with)

Hi,
to distinguish your profile from the pool of other applicants I'd advise you to think of:
- the reasons to seek a consulting position in US after MBA (why do you think you'll be competitive? why are you interested in consulting? what are you going to do there?)
- your own initiatives that have been embedded and their impact on the organization

B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 08:42
star21 wrote:
Dear All,

Please evaluate my profile and let me know my suitability for the Program. My profile details are below:

 Total Work experience - 6.5 years in consulting field.
 Currently, working as Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager with one of the Big 4, in its sustainability team.
 Female, Age 31 years
 Volunteer for UN, working for empowerment for women in Uganda
 Work Experience in 25/29 States in India and 3 countries - India, Bhutan and Bangladesh
 GRE Score - 314 (164 Quant and 150 Verbal)
 2 Publications in International Journal
 Education: Master of Technology in Environmental Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, India
 CGPA - 4.27/5

Hi,
I think you have strong academic and professional backgrounds, which assures good chances to get admitted to Cornell. Make your post-MBA goals argumentative and well-thought, and you'll get a successful application package.

B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 08:54
NehaReddy2712 wrote:
Cornell Masters in civil engg+MBA dual degree:
Nationality - Indian
Gender - Female
Undergrad- B.Tech Civil Engineering at IIT (new) (cgpa 8.9 second in class)
GRE- 327 (Q-170, V-157, AWA-4.5)
Work exp-2 summer internships at top MNCs- design and construction
1 research project
Many extra curriculars and leadership positions, not very great but alright-like students representative, fest coordinator etc
Please evaluate my profile
P.S I have a C in statistics and programming will it be bad?
What are my chances? Should I try working for a year and then apply?

Hi,
I'd advise you to take a year time for getting more experience, developing your professional skills, achieving more results and gaining good recommender

B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 09:48
Rahul30 wrote:
Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Xth- 67.7%
XIIth - 65%
Undergrad- B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering with 54.4%
TOEFL- Yet to take
GMAT- 750 ( Q-50, V-41, AWA-4.5, IR-5)

Work Exp :
1. Have worked for 9 years in Telecom Industry and am currently VAS Manager for Airtel India Operations. Have previously worked with Nokia, Mahindra Comviva. Also have worked in UK for 6 months.
- Have received awards for my work at Airtel and previous organisations
- I have done in house courses in Airtel for Leadership,Security as well as technology

Volunteer Experience :
1. Involved in education of economically deprived kids, conducting fundraisers with an NGO "SOCH"
2. During flood disaster in MP in 2016 I was part of the team that setup communications to emergency and disaster helplines for people affected by the natural calamity
3. Sarva Seva Sankalp Samiti – NGO from Burhanpur for Deaddiction centers, Vaccination Drives, Reforestation, Awareness
programs for Crimes against women.Participated in workshops near Indore and Burhanpur for Vaccination drives, Awareness Camps and planting of saplings for green drive.
4.Mentored students at GS Institute of Management for development of soft skills

Extra Curricular:
1. Head of student placement committee and President of club "Peregrination" in College
2. Designed college website for "Peregrination"
3.Paper Presentation on Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic at national level at Concours 2006 at KIT, Andhra Pradesh
4.Presented Paper on Mobile and Wireless Communication in Techvinox 2005.
5.Paper Presentation on MRI Scan Application of Fuzzy Logic in PIONEER 2K5 at College of Engineering ,Kolhapur
6.Second prize in "Wrocketry" organized at KIT Andhra Pradesh
7.Won HTML web page competition in School level competition

Please evaluate.

Hi,
as an advanced leader and manager you might be an overqualified candidate for full-time MB. I'd advise you to look through Executive MBA options, which would best suit your profile

B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 10:00
MarkDavid93 wrote:
Background and Nationality: Canadian
Undergrad: McGill University, Bach. Engineering
Undergrad GPA: 3.72
GMAT: 700 (Q49 V37). Will likely retake since this was my first attempt.
Work exp.: Will have 28 months at the start of the program. Currently a project coordinator at a land development engineering firm. I have significant responsibilities and can emphasize a heavy workload despite the relatively short amount of work experience.
Community: Some volunteer experience but none recent. More travelling experience (semester abroad, backpacking trip through europe, trip to the middle east).
Post-MBA Goals: Data analytics in consulting or other professional service industries. The most ideal would be to enter the sports industry but that is a secondary goal to moving into a data analytics role.

Hi,
to make your chances better, I'd recommend you to use your professional experience to advance the skills, which would be most relevant to MBA and your post-MBA goals (e.g. take initiatives to develop as a leader, complete extra courses on Leadership, Management etc. (such as online courses by b-schools at coursera) and think of the reasons of choosing your present position (why did you take this position? what are you going to learn there?)

Intern
Intern
B

Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 21:21
mbastrategycom wrote:
abhishek911 wrote:
Hi all

Regards

2. 6.5x/10 CGPA

Hi,
to distinguish your profile from the pool of other applicants I'd advise you to think of:
- the reasons to seek a consulting position in US after MBA (why do you think you'll be competitive? why are you interested in consulting? what are you going to do there?)
- your own initiatives that have been embedded and their impact on the organization

Sure, thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.7
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2017, 10:55
Background and nationality: White, UK, Male, 25 (26 at matriculation)
Undergrad Information: 3.7 GPA equivalent in Political Science at top London University (think LSE or UCL)
GMAT: 720 (Q: 47, V: 42, IR: 7, AWA: 6)
Work experience and leadership: Big Four M&A Tax (first promotion after qualifying as CA - not possible to be promoted sooner). Hold a leadership role at work amongst junior staff. Rated highly in performance reviews and have been involved with a number of high-profile client events and internal projects relating to the implications of politics (especially recent UK politics) on our services/work.
Community and others: Have an entrepreneurial background - co-founded a start-up at university and was successful as an investor whilst there. Was also a well-regarded player of a particular skill-based game that resulted in prizes and coached others in this game. Today, I continue appraising investments with my brother and also help out to manage the family business. Community-wise: more politically active than a charity person.
Post MBA goals: Investment banking in New York
Anything else? Applying round 2. Expect to produce strong essays and to focus on finance as groundwork towards a long-term goal as a FTSE100 CFO. Experience in M&A after MBA plus pre-MBA CA qualification and experience in tax and audit (i.e. compliance) makes up a large part of the CFO skill set for large companies. Would push my profile towards the IB immersion programme, of course.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 14

GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V60
GPA: 1.65
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2017, 09:51
Hi Guys. Are you applying for one year or two year courses ?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 14

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2017, 13:31
Hi All,

Thanks in advance for evaluating my profile and would love to hear your thought on my admission chance at Johnson. Please share your thought on the items in bold.

Post-MBA goal

Investment Banking

Background

Nationality: Malaysian/US Permanent Resident (Does applying for a US citizenship helps during the admission process?)

1. First generation college student and first generation immigrant

Work Experiences and Achievements: Audit Senior at PwC in US, 4 years

1. Top ranked performer (top 5% of the class) for 4 consecutive years

2. Special project experiences including a S-1 (Pre-IPO) filing, a $2B IPO and a series of valuation projects during venture capital audit

Undergraduate: University of California, Santa Barbara

1. Studied abroad at HKUST, Hong Kong for 1 semester and took a few finance courses

CGPA: 3.1 (Its low but can my CPA and GMAT score offset it?)

Major: Economics and Accounting

Certificate: CPA license

GMAT: 720

Leadership/Extracurricular activities/Hobbies/Volunteer Activities:
1. Community service (food bank) - feeds low-income community
2. PwC corporate newsletter
3. Part of PwC corporate marketing team and organized a series of accounting seminar/conference
4. Break-dance performance during college/high-school
5. Backpacking
6. Pro bono consulting - mentored and guided international student in securing internships/full-time offers

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

B

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2017, 09:49
ryanleo1993 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance for evaluating my profile and would love to hear your thought on my admission chance at Johnson. Please share your thought on the items in bold.

Post-MBA goal

Investment Banking

Background

Nationality: Malaysian/US Permanent Resident (Does applying for a US citizenship helps during the admission process?)

1. First generation college student and first generation immigrant

Work Experiences and Achievements: Audit Senior at PwC in US, 4 years

1. Top ranked performer (top 5% of the class) for 4 consecutive years

2. Special project experiences including a S-1 (Pre-IPO) filing, a $2B IPO and a series of valuation projects during venture capital audit

Undergraduate: University of California, Santa Barbara

1. Studied abroad at HKUST, Hong Kong for 1 semester and took a few finance courses

CGPA: 3.1 (Its low but can my CPA and GMAT score offset it?)

Major: Economics and Accounting

Certificate: CPA license

GMAT: 720

Leadership/Extracurricular activities/Hobbies/Volunteer Activities:
1. Community service (food bank) - feeds low-income community
2. PwC corporate newsletter
3. Part of PwC corporate marketing team and organized a series of accounting seminar/conference
4. Break-dance performance during college/high-school
5. Backpacking
6. Pro bono consulting - mentored and guided international student in securing internships/full-time offers

Hi,
if you have a good reason to explain your low GPA, go ahead then! You've got real chances, taking into account your GMAT, background and relevant/realistic post-MBA goals.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2017, 16:27
PROFILE:
Personal: 25, Male, India
GMAT score: 770, Q50 and V44. IR - 8/8. AWA - 5
Undergrad: B. Engg, Tier Two college from India, 9/10(3.6/4)
Work Ex: 3 years 3 months(as of now) in Goldman Sachs, Technology division. Work-ex is good, been working with Stock Exchanges and Teams all across the world. I have been handling multiple responsibilities and important projects at the workplace, and have good reviewers to back it up.
Cofounded a startup in college(defunct now), no great extracurriculars otherwise.
Post-MBA goals: Product Manager in FinTech at New York/Silicon Valley/London

Applied to Cornell in Nov Round last year, got interviewed and dinged

QUERY:
Haven't been promoted till now(minimum is 3 years for undergrads), and have a promotion due this December to the next role, which is certain. Have kept most of my colleges to R2, given the promotion. However for Cornell, given that I am a reapplicant, thinking of applying to R1 itself. Can someone advise on this, please?
General profile reviews are welcome too.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here   [#permalink] 16 Sep 2017, 16:27

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 44 posts ] 

Johnson Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap