It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 18:23

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My experience of selecting essay editing provider - Gurufi

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.5
My experience of selecting essay editing provider - Gurufi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2016, 09:52
I used both gurufi and essayedge for essay editing service.

To me, gurufi is a better choice because you can choose which editor you want to work with and they made my essay really better. For example, I just had a essay editing service with Brian, who ranked 1st in gurufi. Keeping the basic story line, he also made a lot of improvement on my essay. The modified version is a more vivid, clear and powerful version of my thoughts and ideas. While compared to essayedge, I couldn't say the editing is bad, but I'm not confident to say that the essay is improved a lot.

Hope those little review will help.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2017, 06:38
WalkerIX wrote:
I used both gurufi and essayedge for essay editing service.

To me, gurufi is a better choice because you can choose which editor you want to work with and they made my essay really better. For example, I just had a essay editing service with Brian, who ranked 1st in gurufi. Keeping the basic story line, he also made a lot of improvement on my essay. The modified version is a more vivid, clear and powerful version of my thoughts and ideas. While compared to essayedge, I couldn't say the editing is bad, but I'm not confident to say that the essay is improved a lot.

Hope those little review will help.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of gurufi before but I got help with editing of my personal statement at Statement of Purpose for PhD in Mathematics and guys at Student Room gave me great feedback!

Intern
Intern

Re: My experience of selecting essay editing provider - Gurufi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2017, 12:11
I also had a good experience using Brian from Gurufi for editing my essay. He compressed an almost 500 word essay into a crisp 250 word one keeping the tone intact. He has been very professional in his approach and delivered what he has promised.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2017, 07:00
There are lots of essay editor providers. Unfortunately, not all of them are good and it's a big problem. Anyway, writing an essay is demanding and hard, especially when writing purpose essays. You can try SoP editor http://www.sopservices.net which writes excellent statements of purpose. There is only academic degree qualified experts in any field and they meet all demands. This service guarantees strict proofreading and excellent 100% result. If you need professional help, that is just the job.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

My experience of selecting essay editing provider - Gurufi   [#permalink] 28 Sep 2017, 07:00

My experience of selecting essay editing provider - Gurufi

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aeropower, bb10

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap