Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:49 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [3]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [3]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [3]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Re: My Review about Crackverbal Online Course [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
I had enrolled in Crackverbal's online on-demand course and it helped me achieve my target GMAT score. I had to study for the GMAT along with a hectic internship and the flexibility the online course provides is extremely useful. I was able to construct my own study plan according to a changing schedule because the videos were always there.

Content wise, the quant videos are pretty comprehensive and divide every topic into concept and application videos, along with a quiz right after.
The verbal videos make up a great base and provide plenty of examples to nail the nuances of each topic. The "Inside the mind" videos were helpful for tackling harder questions.
Lastly, the "Prepathon" videos were a great resource towards to end of prep- tackling some of the hardest questions and getting an analysis for each option can be game changing.

The staff is helpful with any doubts or counselling you might require, if only you ask. Overall, Crackverbal's online course plus the OG is all I required.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
I am extremely happy with the content and the teachers at Crackverbal.
The online course is really well set up which consists of basic to advance topics and the teacher beautifully presents it,the analogies they use to try to explain are really good and it actually helps in clearing the concepts and the misconceptions about some of the topics.
Apart from the weekend classes, they brought really fun interactive sessions during weekdays named as Prepathon in which the students are set to solve the provided questions in real time pressure of the test, which contain a really good balance of 550-750 level of questions which helps to analyse the current standing for the exam.
Apart from the classes and teachers, the support team is really helpful in providing the help with the assignments,tests,track of the sessions,online videos if needed apart from every other session video been uploaded in the portal.
Overall I think it has really helped me in my preparation and I will definitely recommend students to join CV.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [2]
Given Kudos: 22
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Send PM
My Review about Crackverbal Online Course [#permalink]
Kudos
I joined Crackverbal's classroom course and the experience was great. The instructors and staff are very supportive and friendly. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
My experience with CrackVerbal was absolutely amazing! I took the exam for the first time after prepping with the Manhattan Prep books and got a less than satisfactory score. After going through the complete CrackVerbal Quant, Verbal and IR/AWA course through Crack Verbal, my score increased by 100 points. In fact, my scaled score for Verbal increased by about 10 points. I would highly recommend that you follow the schedule they provide and finish as many OG questions as you can. Also, for reference, I do not have an educational background from India and had no trouble following along with the course.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Here is my thoughts on this course having subscribed myself. The course is really well planned, well structured, crisp and touches upon the points which need utmost focus. With some patience, I strongly believe that one who has followed all the instructions and advices given in this course sincerely, there should not be any hurdle in reaching your maximum potential score.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I enrolled for the Crackverbal's verbal online course and I am a happy customer. It is a great course in terms of the content wherein Arun (the teacher) takes you from the very basic to the advanced level stuff. The sectional/topic-wise tests add to the learning very well. But even better is the customer support and doubt solving. Doubt solving is always an issue with online/distance learning courses but at CrackVerbal the team connects you with teachers on a timely basis.

The Gmat prepathons which conducted live on a weekly basis are a great setting to practice with peers and get doubts cleared.
Given my friends' experiences with other providers, I would highly recommend this course.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 60
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
Send PM
Kudos
I enrolled with CrackVerbal for the Verbal section and I am more than satisfied with the course. Arun Sir is an amazing teacher and it's always fun to attend his lectures. The Verbal course is to the point and gives you the required conceptual clarity which is the most important to crack the verbal section. All you have to do is follow Arun Sir's guidance diligently and that is more than enough to get a good verbal score. Also, the CrackVerbal team is really helpful and solves all your queries as soon as possible. Overall, I am glad I chose CrackVerbal and I strongly recommend it. (I gave my GMAT twice and scored a V38 both times).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I joined Crackverbal's classroom course and the experience was great. The instructors and staff provide a great learning and excellent material.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7624 [1]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Kudos
Top Contributor
Stan09 wrote:
I enrolled with CrackVerbal for the Verbal section and I am more than satisfied with the course. Arun Sir is an amazing teacher and it's always fun to attend his lectures. The Verbal course is to the point and gives you the required conceptual clarity which is the most important to crack the verbal section. All you have to do is follow Arun Sir's guidance diligently and that is more than enough to get a good verbal score. Also, the CrackVerbal team is really helpful and solves all your queries as soon as possible. Overall, I am glad I chose CrackVerbal and I strongly recommend it. (I gave my GMAT twice and scored a V38 both times).

We are glad that you enjoyed your journey with us :D.
Thank you, @Stan09 for sharing your recommendation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 102
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos
I enrolled in CrackVerbal’s Personal Tutoring program & I realized what I was doing wrong while preparing for the GMAT. My mentor guided me well and helped me crack the GMAT sections that I found extremely difficult. Though it took me some time to join CrackVerbal and get a good GMAT score, I am grateful for my journey. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I started preparing for GMAT, CrackVerbal was one of the institutes providing online courses for GMAT. It is a wonderful place to learn the GMAT where we have amazing teachers like Arun and Aravind who coached us on the Verbal and Quant. Arun not only teaches us an amazing approach to understand the verbal but also helps us with life hacks which makes us better every day and on the other Aravind is an amazing quant teacher, who I personally feel a dream maths teacher I really wish to should have had from my school days.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.61
Send PM
Kudos
When I took the GMAT in 2016, I scored a 650 and my Verbal score was in the 20s.

When I decided to take the GMAT later, I did my research and came across CrackVerbal’s YouTube videos. I liked the way they explained the concepts.

I joined CrackVerbal and it changed the whole game for me. I actually understood why I needed to take the GMAT. And this understanding changed my approach towards the exam.

I took the GMAT and scored a 730 with more than a 10 point increase in my Verbal score.

I would strongly recommend CrackVerbal’s Verbal course any day. :D
GMAT Club Bot