Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 21:02 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 56
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
the latter is 4 which is great than 2 that of former
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
which gmat coaching can I join ?only focusing on self phase online coaching . I have like 6 months of time to take my test ! pls suggest me the best
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ashwinkrish4 wrote:
which gmat coaching can I join ?only focusing on self phase online coaching . I have like 6 months of time to take my test ! pls suggest me the best

I would suggest doing some research and doing some free trials. Many online courses offer free trials so you get a sense of what works for you and which one you would feel comfortable spending two hours a day for the next three months

I can tell you with the best shoes in the world are but if they’re ugly or uncomfortable for you and your specific feet, my guess you won’t be wearing them 😇😂

The most popular and inexpensive options are TTP, Egmat, and Magoosh. They all have free trials. There’s also smaller and more nimble options such as GMAT whiz, score Leap, experts global.

you can check some reviews but a lot of the success depends on you being motivated and using the tool properly. I can recommend to you the best hammer in the world but it will not make you an amazing Carpenter if you’re not motivated to use it and if you are not determined. Success is more about you than a tool. People have succeeded using a variety of random garbage tools. Your chances are much better if you use better tools and better products but it’s more determined by you than the tool

Originally posted by bb on 18 Jan 2023, 10:29.
Last edited by bb on 18 Jan 2023, 10:33, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Sandeep Gupta is the best

That’s people’s opinion, not sure

Check it out

Originally posted by Mukeshreddy8055 on 18 Jan 2023, 10:57.
Last edited by Mukeshreddy8055 on 18 Jan 2023, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Thanks for the replies ! I have tried few and found egmat is pretty interesting ! basically I have like 5years of total experience ! and it also means that I had hardly touched my aptitude books for all these five years ! if I can give me 3 hours of time daily to prepare ! which plan should I go ? 4 or 6 months ! of course to get above 720
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Ashwinkrish4 wrote:
Thanks for the replies ! I have tried few and found egmat is pretty interesting ! basically I have like 5years of total experience ! and it also means that I had hardly touched my aptitude books for all these five years ! if I can give me 3 hours of time daily to prepare ! which plan should I go ? 4 or 6 months ! of course to get above 720

first of all i believe that i u can give full effort for 3 hours a day then u can get above 700-720 within just 2 months. people have done it without any coaching. my recommendation would be to spend money for mocktests
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Ashwinkrish4 wrote:

Consider checking out success stories in the Share GMAT Experience subforum. Try to find posts of people who were in a similar prep situation. This person went from a V31 to a V40 in about 30 days on a retake, for example. They took a bit of tutoring (6 hours) but mention a variety of resources they used. If you're looking for Quant improvement instead, using the search filter may help you locate them more easily.

All the best with the prep. Some Quant and Verbal tips on the gmatknight website.
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30776 [0]
Given Kudos: 634
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ashwinkrish4 wrote:

Hey Ashwinkrish4

We're glad you find our course interesting. Thank you.

I'm writing this to help you answer your question on Preparation Duration (4 or 6 months).

Step 1:

Start your journey by establishing a baseline of your current abilities. You do that by taking a mock that presents you with a complete picture of where you stand today. You can take one of the SIGma-X mocks (you will get an Enhanced Score Report along with this) in our free trial course. Here is the link to the first free mock - https://e-gmat.com/sigma-x/ . It will provide you a detailed analyses of your Strengths and Weaknesses.

Here are a couple of videos that explain how you can analyse and interpret your performance in the SIGma-X mock:

Step 2:

Once you’ve identified your strengths and weaknesses, it’s critical that you build a Personalized Study Plan. This will help you not only identify how long it will take you to prepare for the GMAT, but also cut down your prep time significantly (by around 40%).

Here’s a blog that will teach you how to build a study plan step-by-step: https://e-gmat.com/blogs/gmat-study-plan/

Also, here’s a real-life example of how a Personalized Study Plan helped a student achieve his target score when nothing else seemed to be working:
    • Prashant got stuck at a 660 in the first 3-attempts. We gave him a hyper-specific study plan which enabled him to score a massive 770 in his 4th attempt. Click here to watch his debrief. 

At any stage during this process, if you feel the need for some guidance, please write to us at support@e-gmat.com and one of our experts will schedule a free One-on-One Call with you to help address your concerns.

I'm confident the above will also give you a first-hand experience of our platform and its potential. I wish you the best for your GMAT!

Happy Learning!

Abhishek
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [0]
Given Kudos: 222
Send PM
egmat wrote:
Hey Ashwinkrish4 We’re glad you find our course interesting. Thank you. I’m writing this to help you answer your question on Preparation Duration (4 or 6 months). Step 1:
    Start your journey by establishing a baseline of your current abilities. You do that by taking a mock that presents you with a complete picture of where you stand today. You can take one of the SIGma-X mocks (you will get an Enhanced Score Report along with this) in our free trial course. Here is the link to the first free mock - https://e-gmat.com/sigma-x/ . It will provide you a detailed analyses of your Strengths and Weaknesses. Here are a couple of videos that explain how you can analyse and interpret your performance in the SIGma-X mock:
Step 2:
    Once you’ve identified your strengths and weaknesses, it’s critical that you build a Personalized Study Plan. This will help you not only identify how long it will take you to prepare for the GMAT, but also cut down your prep time significantly (by around 40%). Here’s a blog that will teach you how to build a study plan step-by-step: https://e-gmat.com/blogs/gmat-study-plan/ Also, here’s a real-life example of how a Personalized Study Plan helped a student achieve his target score when nothing else seemed to be working:
    • Prashant got stuck at a 660 in the first 3-attempts. We gave him a hyper-specific study plan which enabled him to score a massive 770 in his 4th attempt. Click here to watch his debrief. 
At any stage during this process, if you feel the need for some guidance, please write to us at support@e-gmat.com and one of our experts will schedule a free One-on-One Call with you to help address your concerns. I’m confident the above will also give you a first-hand experience of our platform and its potential. I wish you the best for your GMAT! Happy Learning! Abhishek

Nice! I wish I had seen this at the start of my practice! Too late for me now but should be useful for others.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I am weak in reading comprehension please suggest how to improve
Intern
Intern
Send PM
first of all dedicate atlest 2 hours daily to practice RC. in Gmat Club u will get 1000 rc series. that will help u. but also before practice go to youtube. watch some videos. that will also help. Gmat ninja is a good option
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
abhiroy1199 wrote:
first of all dedicate atlest 2 hours daily to practice RC. in Gmat Club u will get 1000 rc series. that will help u. but also before practice go to youtube. watch some videos. that will also help. Gmat ninja is a good option

naa, read some good books! It would help you build the basics.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I am weak in quants help me out of this.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Krishnasharma wrote:

Practiceeeee!!!!!!! LOTSS and LOTS OF PRACTICE!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Krishnasharma wrote:

first of all make a list of all the chapters. if u have already given CAT or SNAP then most of the things are know to you. otherwise make a list of chapter . get a good guide book. may be official quant guide or kaplan or manhattan. then go to youtube. watch videos about a chapter and practice that same chapter from your book. hope this will help
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
egmat wrote:
Hey Ashwinkrish4 We’re glad you find our course interesting. Thank you. I’m writing this to help you answer your question on Preparation Duration (4 or 6 months). Step 1:
    Start your journey by establishing a baseline of your current abilities. You do that by taking a mock that presents you with a complete picture of where you stand today. You can take one of the SIGma-X mocks (you will get an Enhanced Score Report along with this) in our free trial course. Here is the link to the first free mock - https://e-gmat.com/sigma-x/ . It will provide you a detailed analyses of your Strengths and Weaknesses. Here are a couple of videos that explain how you can analyse and interpret your performance in the SIGma-X mock:
Step 2:
    Once you’ve identified your strengths and weaknesses, it’s critical that you build a Personalized Study Plan. This will help you not only identify how long it will take you to prepare for the GMAT, but also cut down your prep time significantly (by around 40%). Here’s a blog that will teach you how to build a study plan step-by-step: https://e-gmat.com/blogs/gmat-study-plan/ Also, here’s a real-life example of how a Personalized Study Plan helped a student achieve his target score when nothing else seemed to be working:
At any stage during this process, if you feel the need for some guidance, please write to us at support@e-gmat.com and one of our experts will schedule a free One-on-One Call with you to help address your concerns. I’m confident the above will also give you a first-hand experience of our platform and its potential. I wish you the best for your GMAT! Happy Learning! Abhishek

How much does the E-gmat course cost btw? Does anyone know?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Hi everyone

does anyone have top one percent’s study material ?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32  ...  240