GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 07 Jul 2020, 21:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

NTU or wait for offers

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Feb 2018
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
NTU or wait for offers  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 12:08
I have an admission offer from NTU/NBS. I was hoping they would give me a month to decide but its just 1 week. R4 interview shortlists from Tepper & LBS are yet to come out. I feel I stand a good chance of getting an offer from Kelley as my interview went well.

I want to make a foray into consulting (strategy or ops). I am also not averse to finance as I have a keen interest in it. A 2 year program would have been ideal as it would have given me enough time to make up my mind. I eventually plan to return to India 5 years from now.

I've been working at an IT consultancy firm for the last 4.5 years so would like to know if I stand a better a chance at Consulting or finance. Lastly, would it be a wise decision to drop NTU and wait for other offers?

edit : Any help will be greatly appreciated guys. The job market in Singapore seems to have toughened and that has somewhat worried. I want to add some global experience through to my resume before returning to India. It will also be a great opportunity to step out of my comfort zone. I don't have a location preference which is why applied to schools across the planet but post-MBA job opportunities are firmly on mind and a major deciding factor.
GMAT Club Bot
NTU or wait for offers   [#permalink] 26 Apr 2019, 12:08

NTU or wait for offers

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: FinanceMan, Regenerate






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne