GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Mar 2019, 22:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

NUS 2019 Essay Approach

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
NUS 2019 Essay Approach  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2019, 04:19
Hi,

Can you please give some tips to approach the below 2 essays of NUS 2019 application?

1. Define what success means to you. ---In this what we need to exactly write? What school is looking for? What kind of stories should come into it? what should be the structure of it. It's a very moral science kind of question.

2. Name one current issue(economic/social/political)that Asia is facing and identify a couple of strategies that you think may address this issue.-- In this different countries has different problems so can we select any one country and problem associated with it? Also, what kind of strategies are expected --technical/social etc.?

I am not getting any clue to approach this essays and deadlines are quite near so please help.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush
Avanti Prep Admissions Consultant
S
Re: NUS 2019 Essay Approach  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 10:57
Hi piyushsinghal,

Thank you for your note. If you're still looking for guidance, reviews, or editing for these essays, those are all services I would be happy to provide via my Hourly Services program. You can read more via this link: https://www.avantiprep.com/services.html, and you are free to sign up for however much time you believe would be helpful. Please let me know if you would like to partner in any capacity.

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Guglielmo
Founder | Avanti Prep
MBA Admissions Consulting

GMAT Club Bot
Re: NUS 2019 Essay Approach   [#permalink] 24 Jan 2019, 10:57

NUS 2019 Essay Approach

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: AvantiPrep

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap