Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT 1: 450 Q35 V17
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 157
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Online Gmat Issue [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi All,

Today I received a reply from GMAC Team,they have provided me a voucher.I can use that voucher with no additional Cost to Schedule my Exam

Hope you guys received too.
Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72886 [1]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Anshu0012 wrote:
Hi All,

Today I received a reply from GMAC Team,they have provided me a voucher.I can use that voucher with no additional Cost to Schedule my Exam

Thanks

Great to hear that! Are you able to use it for both Online or Regular GMAT?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
Anshu0012 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks

Great to hear that! Are you able to use it for both Online or Regular GMAT?

Posted from my mobile device

Hi BB
This Voucher is only valid for Online Gmat
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72886 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks so much for chiming in aimfor780!

P.S. Usually GMAC waits for 48 hours. Not sure why but they do this waiting period after an attempt and then address it. Not sure why but it is some kind of a system wait time/etc.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi Anshu,
I don't have contact number of GMAC team (these guys reached me on mail only), but I would suggest putting up in the main GMAT online forum. Somebody may help with you the contact no. over there.

Thanks & Regards,
Anurag
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bb.... I think this voucher is exclusively for GMAT online! (atleast mine was)

Thanks,
Anurag
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Schools: IMD '21
Send PM
HI,

Even my GMAT Online was scheduled for 30th May. Juggled through all the options with my Proctor for an Hour- ESS Browser just wouldn't launch and take me to the GMAT exam section.

In the end i told my proctor i have had enough, kindly report the issue to GMAC and i will reschedule the appointment.

I have written to GMAC 2 days back, judging by the responses here, i am hopeful they will get back to me in 2-3 days.

Anything else , anyone of you suggest i should be doing apart from the actions done?

Regards,
Rachit
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Online Gmat Issue [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Rachit4126 wrote:
HI,

Even my GMAT Online was scheduled for 30th May. Juggled through all the options with my Proctor for an Hour- ESS Browser just wouldn't launch and take me to the GMAT exam section.

In the end i told my proctor i have had enough, kindly report the issue to GMAC and i will reschedule the appointment.

I have written to GMAC 2 days back, judging by the responses here, i am hopeful they will get back to me in 2-3 days.

Anything else , anyone of you suggest i should be doing apart from the actions done?

Regards,
Rachit

Are you one of the guys who pushed the elevator button over and over if it does not come right away? Does it come faster if you do that? :cool:
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
aimfor780 wrote:

Thanks,
Anurag

Thank you! Are you able to reschedule for a close date or do you have to wait 16 days for some unknown reason?
I hope and assume you don't have to wait since you did not actually take the test :thumbsup:

PS. Join us in about 11 hours for a YouTube Q&A with GMAT Ninja and 3 Test takers who got 710, 750, and 760.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Schools: IMD '21
Send PM
bb wrote:
Rachit4126 wrote:
HI,

Regards,
Rachit

Are you one of the guys who pushed the elevator button over and over if it does not come right away? Does it come faster if you do that? :cool:

haha. No, i hate being that Guy. But i wonder what made you write that?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
bb wrote:
aimfor780 wrote:

Thanks,
Anurag

Thank you! Are you able to reschedule for a close date or do you have to wait 16 days for some unknown reason?
I hope and assume you don't have to wait since you did not actually take the test :thumbsup:

PS. Join us in about 11 hours for a YouTube Q&A with GMAT Ninja and 3 Test takers who got 710, 750, and 760.

Hi Anurag,
I also have this question because right now I'm not able schedule my Exam because of this Error "The GMAT online exam policy requires at least 16 days between appointments. Please select an appointment that is 16 or more days before or after your previously scheduled appointment"
Please let me know.
Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So, somehow the date that I have chosen now is already post 16 days of my (previous cancelled) paper. But that said at the time of selection of the date, I did not face any such issue of 16 days.

Thanks,
Anurag
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
[quote="bb"][quote="Anshu0012"]

Hi all,
Can someone help me with mba customer support numbers (from india).

I had appeared for GMAT online test on 29th August.
I faced late response and lagging issues in the test and reported the same to mba.com.
I received a mail stating that they will review the exam video. And on 4th September, I received another mail with test voucher and that my test status was updated to 'technical error'.
But I don't want to appear for another attempt, as the application deadlines are approaching, I don't have enough time for the attempt.
Also I just wanted to give the exam feedback and didn't request for score cancellation.
So, I requested them to provide a valid score report for this attempt itself.
But I haven't received any response, and not able to contact them on numbers provided on site.(it says the numbers are incorrect).

Can someone please suggest what can be done?
This is a big concern for me.
Also of anyone was able to contact GMAC, please help me with number (I am from India)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 75
Send PM
Hi All,
Greetings

I gave my online test today and expereince was pathetic.
Interface was damn slow. everytime i clicked an "option" or "next" ,it would take 3-4 sec to respond. so you can imagine such an issue costed me around 4-5 min for each section overall and the transition to next question would again took some 10-15 sec (but timer stopped at this time) and this time kept on increasing with exam flow and needless to mention the unnecessary anxiety i had in this wait time.
By the time i reached verbal(it was my 2nd section) this interface got super slow to take my request. In question transition it took 20-30 secs
Finally in IR when i marked an answer and clicked next (i did take good amount of time to respond) it would take me to the sectional break screen of AWA ,wait for 1 min and then moved me back again to IR section's next question and ultimately stopped taking my response.I asked proctor to help and he advised to restart.I did the same but no good.So then proctor advised that i could end this test and that he will mark it "in-complete" and raise a CRM ticket to GMAC and asked me to drop GMAC mail regarding retest.
PS: my Internet was 20Mbps and i have very upgraded system.

I gave lot of practice test and all were flawless .so is such a slow responsive interface in official practice normal??
And can i expect a voucher for retest?

-----------------------------
update:
I received re-attempt voucher code from GMAC and m very happy that they were super quick,less than 3 hours, to respond to my mail.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37309 posts