Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.
GMAT Club

It is currently 20 Jul 2019, 19:30

FINAL DECISION
SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Jan 18 2019 [#permalink] Owen Vanderbilt, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 17 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Had my skype Interview with Consuela yesterday (jan 17). Submitted my application R2 deadline (jan 9), invited to interview jan 14. Interview was very conversational, lasted about 45mins total and had the usual elements: 1)background, why mba and career goals 2) what skills and experiences will help you succeed in chosen career 3) why Owen 4) time of demonstrated leadership 5) contributions to owen community 6) tell me about your country 7)any questions for me. My advice is not to get lost in the conversation but remember your key points/answers to these questions. No rolling decisions according to her; all decisions will be made on the decision deadline day (I guess March 8 for R2 applicants) Goodluck to everyone here."

rmamissah from Ghana
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Jan 18 2019 [#permalink] Owen Vanderbilt, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Jan 16 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Had my interview on Wednesday (Jan. 16) in person and it was a mess. 5 minutes into the interview the fire alarm went off and didn't shut off until 2 minutes before the interview ended. So along with the two of us getting constantly interrupted by the alarm, we were interrupted by the person on the intercom updating us about the alarm and the horde of people evacuating from the upper floors (we were on the first floor). By the end of the interview the two of us just looked at each other because we had both had enough haha"

eton123 GMAT 700; Accounting
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no