Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:17 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Status:Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund
Own Kudos [?]: 1148 [0]
Given Kudos: 234
Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 76 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Marketing, Entreprenurship
Schools:Tepper, McCombs, Kelley, Darden, Andersen
 Q50  V28 GMAT 2: 730  Q51  V40
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Re: GMAT coaching in Bangalore [#permalink]
i used Princeton and really liked them. But that was in US. There are also good online courses. check out Master GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Whichever coaching institute that you join, you should consider the following:
- Materials and handouts
- Focussed attention paid to every student
- concepts/tools/techniques provided
- clarification and explanation provided
- Follow up and feedback process

Hope this will help out you all to choose the right coaching institute.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I just joined this forum and represent/work at the Princeton Review - Manya Abroad HO in Delhi. We have below 4 centers in Bangalore preparing and helping students achieve excellent GMAT scores:-

Indiranagar: 4th Floor, Phoenix Building, 100 Feet Road, Near Cafe Coffee Day Bangalore-560038, Ph.: 080-41152769
Jayanagar: Sri Krishna Complex, 295, 3rd Floor, 10th Main, 22nd Cross, 3rd Block, Bengaluru – 560011, Ph.: 080-41211705
Koramangala: No. 904, 2nd Floor, 6th Block, Opp. Ponnuswamy Hotel, 80 ft. Road, Bengaluru – 560034. Ph.: 080-41602451
Malleshwaram: No. 38/ 1, 2nd Floor, ‘MANASA’ 5th Main, 8th Cross, Bengaluru – 560003. Ph.: 080-41490425

You may visit the nearest center and consult with the counselors/faculty to get the details on GMAT program and admission requirements in various universities.

Puneet
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
I enrolled for Byju’s GMAT program for INR 25,000 . My overall experience was very bad. Please read this, before you go for Byju’s for GMAT. Find below the details:

You will be provided with pre-recorded videos in tablet or SD card. The delivery was quick. They delivered the product to you in 7 working days as promised. Along with the pre-recorded videos, you will be asked to attend online webinar. Ideally we have to attend the webinar after we have learned the basics of that particular topic from the tablet.

The theory given in the tablet is good. But lot of practice questions given in the tablet are incorrect. The questions are very difficult and solution does not make any sense. At the end, it is very difficult to consume the entire material.

Lets come to worst part. The online webinars. I found that the faculty are teaching wrong concepts of Sentence correction in online webinar. I was shocked. I complained to Byju’s and they assured that faculty will be changed but in my next webinar, i found the same faculty. Also, she was a very bad speaker. Let me give you an example:

Imagine a SC question with 5 choices and C be the correct answer. Her response was

Read option A

“So here A is clearly wrong, Ok.”

Read option B

“B is clearly wrong Ok”

“Similarly D and E are wrong, So c is the answer”

I have mail chains of me complaining repeatedly to Byju’s about the tablet questions to be incorrect, online bad faculty. But it was of no use. They never gave me a proper reply and nothing was done about it. Also, when i asked i can come down to the center for doubt clarification, they simply said no to the same.

One more thing with Byjus, they never keep a log. If you are complaining about something, the next time you call, you have to explain everything again as if you are telling them the first time.

Just for credibility to this post. I was actual byju’s student.

Order number: 100066343
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
shovitdhar wrote:
I think that ManhattanGMAT doesn't have centers in India. Princeton Instructors are good but their material is below par. You''ll need supplemental material from other sources to make for that.

Manhattan has its centre in Bangalore at Jayanagar and Malleshwaram. They're there only in Karnatka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu..and one more state.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7626 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Top Contributor
Just stumbled across this post and thought I'd take the opportunity to suggest CrackVerbal.

What sets us apart:

1. Faculty - all our faculty have actually taken the GMAT and speak from experience, not just theory. Most of them are alumni of various top B-schools and work elsewhere - they teach out of pure passion for mentoring MBA aspirants. So when you sit through their classes, you get to learn much more than the essentials of the GMAT. https://gmat.crackverbal.com/why-choose-us/gmat-faculty/

2. Teaching pedagogy : Our classroom and online courses are designed to help non native speakers. We would never use 'too wordy' or 'awkward sounding as a mode of elimination but teach you to eliminate the wrong answer choices for the right reasons. Students looking at personalized attention can also opt for Personal tutoring sessions where you get a 99th percentile GMAT instructor to help you achieve your target GMAT score. It’s a great way to supplement your existing studies or make it your all-in way to prep for test day. https://gmat.crackverbal.com/personal-tutorial-new/

3. Support - our association with you does not end with your classes. We will continue to support you until you get your target score: through customized study plans, calls & emails, an exclusive student-only discussion forum on which every query of yours will be answered by us, periodic refresher sessions & advanced strategy classes and more. In one line, we are just a phone call away! :)

4. Student Success - We have so far helped 2000+ GMAT takers, many of whom have improved from sub-400 to ~700 and made it to their target B-schools. Some success stories and detailed student reviews here: https://www.crackverbal.com/forum/displa ... ebriefs/21

And some tips & strategies from successful students here: https://gmat.crackverbal.com/blog-conte ... s-stories/

We have classroom sessions in Bangalore and Chennai, and live online courses for those in other cities. You can attend one of our classes to see how they can help you,
before signing up. :)

You can also go through some preview videos of our online course the links to which are provided in the signature below.
GMAT Club Bot