Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:44 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Official Business School Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72865 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Ask Georgia Tech MBA Admissions [#permalink]
What is the typical change in application status on buzzport. Currently it says "No decision has been made", does this mean the application is yet to be reviewed ?
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
gmatgt wrote:
GeorgiaTechMBA,
I am a round 2 applicant for Georgia Tech full time MBA program. I would like to know whether Goeorgia Tech has already started sending interview invites for round 2 applicants. Till when can an applicant expect the interview invite?

Hello gmatgt,

Thank you for your interest in Georgia Tech!

We just passed our first application deadline (January 15), but we have a rolling admissions process. Once an application is complete, it can take up to six weeks to hear about an interview or admissions decision.

Best,
Georgia Tech MBA Admissions
Send PM
zmokarim wrote:
What is the typical change in application status on buzzport. Currently it says "No decision has been made", does this mean the application is yet to be reviewed ?

Hello zmokarim,

You are correct-- the "No decision has been made" status in Buzzport means that that application is still in the review process. It can take up to six weeks from the time your application is complete to receive a decision or invitation to interview.

Best,
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 549 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 590 Q28 V38
GPA: 2.54
WE:Accounting (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
You just received my application.

Right in the nick of time!

GMAT, and GT (weird to say) mostly because I hate the Bulldogs as much as you guys do, but indifferent to Tech!

Wish me luck.

Hunter
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Thanks Friends

Thanks For Posting the Thread which really provide some wonderful information about the Georgia Tech MBA Admissions ....

Thanks Once again..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hi

I had applied in the first week of January and am yet to receive any sort of communication from GA Tech. The application status on Buzzport still shows as "No Decision Has Been Made". As there are no decision timelines mentioned and it is a rolling admission decision, by when can i expect to hear from GA Tech.

Thanks
Send PM
zmokarim wrote:
Hi

I had applied in the first week of January and am yet to receive any sort of communication from GA Tech. The application status on Buzzport still shows as "No Decision Has Been Made". As there are no decision timelines mentioned and it is a rolling admission decision, by when can i expect to hear from GA Tech.

Thanks

Hi zmokarim,

It can take up to about six weeks from the time your application was submitted to receive a response. Please feel free to contact us at mba@mgt.gatech.edu to confirm that your application is complete.

Thanks again for your interest in Georgia Tech- please contact us at any time if you have any other questions.

Best,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GPA: 2.84
Send PM
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Georgia Tech business school for Fall 2014. I believe Round 1 deadline is Oct 15th. I have 670 GMAT and 7 years of experience as Oracle DBA and Business Analyst. I am an international student but working in US holding H1B and live in Georgia. Will I be treated as Georgia resident for tution fee? And are there any scholarships for international students?

Appreciate your help
Send PM
gmat320133 wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Georgia Tech business school for Fall 2014. I believe Round 1 deadline is Oct 15th. I have 670 GMAT and 7 years of experience as Oracle DBA and Business Analyst. I am an international student but working in US holding H1B and live in Georgia. Will I be treated as Georgia resident for tution fee? And are there any scholarships for international students?

Appreciate your help

Thanks for your interest in Georgia Tech. We look forward to receiving your MBA application for Fall 2014. Regarding the tuition, since you are classified as an international student you will be charged the non-resident tuition rate. We do offer merit based funding opportunities through our graduate assistantships. Graduate assistants are assigned to work with a faculty member or administrator in the College for up to 14 hours per week in exchange for a monthly salary and tuition reduction. These are a great way to help fund your studies. By applying in Round 1, you will have first consideration for funding.

Have a great day,
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am an applicant from India. I have completed by Bachelors in Engineering from Rajasthan Technical University and medium of English for the entire course(4 years) was English. I plan to apply for Round 2.
Am I eligible for a TOEFL waiver? Is there any application or document that I need to submit to be considered for the same.

Regards,
Srishti Vijayvargia
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72865 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Scheller Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Scheller Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Scheller Forum for all fresh things related to the Scheller MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts