Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:05 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 492 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
GMAT 1: 660 Q43 V38
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 10036 [0]
Given Kudos: 361
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Heads-up: Apple is still reviewing the 1.6.14 update. I hope the update will be approved tomorrow or in a few days.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
walker wrote:
Heads-up: Apple is still reviewing the 1.6.14 update. I hope the update will be approved tomorrow or in a few days.

It was available as of at least 5 minutes ago...
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Expert Reply
Yes, GMAT ToolKit 1.6.14 is available for download.

Now you can work on particular questions in the OG Traker tool. For example, if you in the search field enter "1, 5, 12, 16, 22, 26", only those questions will be visible and you don't need to jump over questions you don't want to answer. It's particularly useful together with MGMAT books or any other books that have references to the OG guides. Thanks bgpower for the suggestion!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Couple of questions...

1) Do you still need to purchase the Manhattan GMAT e-books if your already have purchased them (through a course, for example)?

2) Under Practice, I chose to scan in more questions from the Club. In te end, it appears that around 500 more questions were loaded. Does that seems right? It did seem to scan up to 400-500 and then drop back down to around 200 a couple of times.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 492 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
GMAT 1: 660 Q43 V38
Send PM
Kudos
cheerose wrote:
Couple of questions...

1) Do you still need to purchase the Manhattan GMAT e-books if your already have purchased them (through a course, for example)?

2) Under Practice, I chose to scan in more questions from the Club. In te end, it appears that around 500 more questions were loaded. Does that seems right? It did seem to scan up to 400-500 and then drop back down to around 200 a couple of times.

1) I had the same question a while ago, and MGMAT told me that this is not possible. I ended up selling my hardcopy books and then I purchased the ebooks within the app.

2) I think you have to do a number of questions until you can download new ones.
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Expert Reply
1) We asked MGMAT about that and unfortunately you can't get e-books for free even if you already have them through other channels.

2) The app keeps no more than 100-125 unanswered questions of each type downloaded from the forum. As you progress through them, you will be able to get more (up to 3000-4000).

Thanks,
Walker
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 282 [1]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: General MBA
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Kudos
Walker, thanks for the application that you have created, I am patiently waiting to get my hands on one to work with as I approach the final weeks of my GMAT Prep. Thanks again.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 10036 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi All,

We have good news for those of you who use Android-based devices. Although I'm personally not a big fun of Android (all these differences between devices such as different screen sizes just drive me crazy). After numerous posts like "When will I get GMAT ToolKit for Android?" we finally have found a great developer who is going to work full-time on porting GMAT ToolKit. Instead of porting all functions (it can take a lot of time and I think it's not going to happen this year) we are going to start with the most important tool - the Practice tool. So, wish us luck :)

By the way, GMAT ToolKit 2.0 that we are working on will be able to synchronize data between not only iOS devices but also Android devices.

Best,
Walker
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi All,

Our Flashcards app is featured this morning #3 in the What's hot (Business, iPad) list in iTunes!
:beer

The app (Flashcards [+]) is also one of the built-in tools in GMAT ToolKit.

iTunes link: Flashcards [+] - https://itunes.apple.com/app/id478986342?mt=8
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hi,
I need some help with the 6 Manhattan GMAT tests. I purchased the app and the ebook as part of the total package. When I followed the instructions given in the book, to send an email to Manhattan guys, i get a "delivery failure" notification. I tried to reach out using their student services email address, but no success. can someone help getting through to the right email address?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sorry for multiple posts, but it did not allow me to post this message

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 Mail appears to be unsolicited (spam) -- Your message will be reviewed forwarded to the intended recipient if the message is not spam. For further clarification, please send error reports to postmaster @ manhattangmat . com. Thank You - ManhattanGMAT IT Department (state 18).
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72879 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
IndianJewel wrote:
Hi,
I need some help with the 6 Manhattan GMAT tests. I purchased the app and the ebook as part of the total package. When I followed the instructions given in the book, to send an email to Manhattan guys, i get a "delivery failure" notification. I tried to reach out using their student services email address, but no success. can someone help getting through to the right email address?

Thanks

Yes, please go ahead and PM Tom at Manhattan GMAT. Here is the link: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=259851
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bb wrote:
IndianJewel wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Yes, please go ahead and PM Tom at Manhattan GMAT. Here is the link: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=259851

Thanks a lot for a prompt response, no wonder the gmatclub is so popular :). I love it so far.
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Expert Reply
The 1.6.15 update is submitted for review. What's new:

+ flashcards tool updated to the latest version (folders, 2-sides mode, images, combining decks/copying cards, tutorial deck)
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 289 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Will I be able to retrieve more questions from the forum once I'm done answering the existing questions ?

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Dear walker,

Thank you for the wonderful app. I am starting to use it for my GMAT prep. I love everything, and for my starting point, the flash card is used most. I have one question/request: Is it possible that in the new update you provide a way to import flash card from a text file created on a computer/laptop, which is usually faster than typing directly on any iDevice.

Thank
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi AnnB,

Thanks for your words and great idea!
Unfortunately you can't import flashcards directly to the app in txt format right now. At the same time there is a way around it: you can import txt data to quizlet.com or use quizlet.com to create a custom deck on a computer/laptop and then export to the app (using search by name).

Best,
Walker
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32   33   34  ...  48