Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:43 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 124 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 124 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1235 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
Re: Regarding GMAT Mock tests [#permalink]
amp0201 wrote:
Hi all,

I have GMAT scheduled on May 24th. This is my repeat attempt. I solved MGMAT - 1 test last saturday. Got 720 (Q-47, V-41). However since I have already solved all of the 6 MGMAT tests last year in April, I can see repeat questions. Though I don't remember SC, RC or Quant section question, I could remember atleast 5-6 CR questions and their solutions. I feel this has inflated my Test 1 score. Are there any tests apart from MGMAT and GMATPrep that are inline with real test. I have access to Veritas, 800 and GMAT club tests. But I don't feel these tests resemble the scoring algo and questions with real GMAT algo and Q's. I have solved around 15 GMAT club math tests since I feel Math section of GMAT club tests are good.

If anyone has any suggestion, please advise.

Thanks.

Don't try to predict your score.
Use full length to improve your stamina and to check if your accuracy has improved section-wise and question-type wise..A detailed analysis of full length test will help you. You can use the full length tests' results to find out which type of questions you are missing anc concentrate on them...
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Regarding GMAT Mock tests [#permalink]