Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 02:14 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [1]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
ijoshi wrote:
Can anyone please tell me if I'd be entitled to 6 free MGMAT CAT tests if I buy the MGMAT Advanced Quant guide?

No, that book does not come with the tests.
Only the 8 MGMAT Guides and GMAT Roadmap come with free CAT's
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
THANKSSS!!! :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 248 [1]
Given Kudos: 29
GMAT Date: 05-31-2012
Send PM
Kudos
Hi the code GCCLUB100 is not working ?
Please help.
BR
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
morya003 wrote:
Hi the code GCCLUB100 is not working ?
Please help.
BR

Thank you - I just got an error message too :(

I am emailing MGMAT about this. Thank you. I will let you know when it is resolved.
Attachments

code.gif
code.gif [ 5.62 KiB | Viewed 8130 times ]

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Looks like the code is now up and running. Let me know if any issues.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello All,
My GMAT journey started in 2009 and since then I have taken the real test 3 times with scores of 240, 340 and 320. The last test was in October 2010. After the last test I decided to take a break and was thinking about applying for an MBA without the GMAT requirement.
Last week I decided that if I put my mind to it, I can ace the GMAT and get my desired score. I have already purchased the manhattan strategy guide and the 11th edition official guide.
My question is how and what should I do to ace this test? Any suggestions? Am looking at scoring at least 600. I intend to write the test on May 26, 2012.

Kindly advice.
Thank you.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
Cclay wrote:
Hi,

With any Manhattan GMAT class we are glad to extend book credits for any material you have already purchased. Feel free to give us a call at 212-721-7400, or, if you would like to call for free you can do so via Skype by calling m.gmat . We'll be able to tell you exactly how much credit we can give you (depending on what material you already have) as well as apply it to your course.

Best Wishes,
Caitlin Clay

Caitlin,
Would the credit apply to the 8 MGMAT study guides purchased via Amazon?
Thanks,
Greg
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
For taking the Live Online or either of the Self-Study classes, does Manhattan now ship the OG13 and the 5th edition of their guides?

Thinking about starting in about 2 weeks (assuming that I go the Live Online route) and, as an example, the Online course that starts on the April 29th mentions the prep set beings updated for the 5th edition. However, the classes that start before this one don't mention it.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
cheerose wrote:
For taking the Live Online or either of the Self-Study classes, does Manhattan now ship the OG13 and the 5th edition of their guides?

Thinking about starting in about 2 weeks (assuming that I go the Live Online route).

Check out the MGMAT forums:
https://www.manhattangmat.com/forums/new ... 04dce0fd1e

Not sure what would be the cut off date for their classes to receive the 5th Edition of their guides.
My guess is that they will upgrade their website to reflect the updated offers...
The pricing may change as well to include the 9th Strategy Guide on Integrated Reasoning...
So, look for changes around April 24th/ 29th...

Yes, our books will get a makeover. We will be updating our 4th edition books on April 24th. If you would like to purchase our most up to date strategy guides, I recommend you buy them on or after April 24th. This new material will incorporate the Integrated Reasoning section.

Hi Greg,
First of all, we will be releasing a 9th Strategy Guide for Integrated Reasoning on April 29th, 2012. If you already have the Fourth Edition 8 Strategy Guides, simply purchasing the new IR Strategy Guide should be sufficeint for your studies.
In terms of the new Official Guide 13th Ed (which will correspond with our new 5th Ed, 8 Strategy Guides), there are minimal differences between the 12th/13th Edition. You can check out more details on the OG 13th Ed here: https://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index ... ial-guide/
Unfortunately, we cannot sell sections of our books for a reduced cost- If you would like to purchse the new Strategy Guides, you would need to purchase either the hard copy or the eBook version in full.
Let me know if you have any more questions!
Best,
Laura
Student Services

Here are how the 5th Edition Strategy Guides will look like:
https://www.amazon.com/Integrated-Reason ... Z7RPCFN4DH
Attachments

MGMAT-Guide9-IntegratedResoning.png
MGMAT-Guide9-IntegratedResoning.png [ 186.64 KiB | Viewed 7742 times ]

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
GMAT 1: 550 Q48 V19
GMAT 2: 600 Q47 V25
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
hey manhattan gmat
i have just a month of time for the preperations and many of my frenz said to join ur online cat test series...so can u provide me the expanses for the online test series.how many test can i access etc.....

regards
mudit
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
mathurmudit1003 wrote:
hey manhattan gmat
i have just a month of time for the preperations and many of my frenz said to join ur online cat test series...so can u provide me the expanses for the online test series.how many test can i access etc.....

regards
mudit

Hey Mudit,

We have six full computer adaptive tests. If you only have a month of preparation time, you definitely will need no more than six tests. However, just so you know, if you finish all six, you can always reset your tests. You can purchase the tests on their own for $49: https://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 81&catid=4. However, you can also get access to the same tests with the purchase of any one of our 10 Strategy Guides which cost $26 each. Either way, you will have access to the tests for one year. Hope that helps! :)

Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
so sir if i purchase a strategy guide for 26$ then i can avail the guide as well as all the six tests ...? am u right......?

then instead of spending 49$ on tests i should purchase a strategu guide right.....?

regards
mudit
Send PM
mathurmudit1003 wrote:
so sir if i purchase a strategy guide for 26$ then i can avail the guide as well as all the six tests ...? am u right......?

then instead of spending 49$ on tests i should purchase a strategu guide right.....?

regards
mudit

That's right! Lucky for you, our 5th Edition Strategy Guides just came out, too. Make sure to buy new and not a used copy--the free resources associated with a used guide will likely be expired.

Best,
Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanks a lot sir....i juss now checked the payment method....the amount that is displayed after shipping total is my final amount right it is 37.53$....sir instead of purchasing it from there and ordering it from overseas can i order this book https://www.bookzone.in/proddetail.asp?prod=6405 will i get 6 online cat if i purchase book from this website also....? the link to this website was given in manhattan india link.....n its costing me a bit cheap also....

regards
mudit
Send PM
mathurmudit1003 wrote:
thanks a lot sir....i juss now checked the payment method....the amount that is displayed after shipping total is my final amount right it is 37.53$....sir instead of purchasing it from there and ordering it from overseas can i order this book https://www.bookzone.in/proddetail.asp?prod=6405 will i get 6 online cat if i purchase book from this website also....? the link to this website was given in manhattan india link.....n its costing me a bit cheap also....

regards
mudit

Yes, you can purchase from Book Zone or any of these other retailers in India: https://www.manhattangmat.com/intl-book-stores.cfm#india

Best,
Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the information.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Organizational Behavior
GMAT Date: 01-02-2013
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi,

I want to purchase guided self study package, however I already have 5th edition mgmat strategy guides, the latest official guides, Foundations of GMAT Verbal Strategy Supplement, Foundations of GMAT Math Strategy Supplement, word translations books. Is it possible to purchase the package without these books?

Thanks.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7