Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 20:12 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [36]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 974 [4]
Given Kudos: 264
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V24
Send PM
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 51447 [3]
Given Kudos: 2326
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
Schools: Ross '20 (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club's 10 Years & 1,000,000 Posts Milestone - LearnMore [#permalink]
Kudos
Congratulations to GMATCLUB for achieving the 1 million posts milestone. Way to go!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1187 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Way to go GMAT CLUB... looking forward to this event.

Though it would have been more awesome if it were on GMAT Club as well as FB (specially for some poor souls like me, who are still not on FB)
We'll have to manage with recorded videos..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2467 [0]
Given Kudos: 185
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Send PM
Congratulations GMAT Club! Thanks for organizing this event! I am sure its going to be immensely helpful!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: International Business, Technology
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Sorry about creating a duplicate post bb. :( Here is my post again!!
Congratulations to gmatclub.. bb.. the founder.. and all those who made this happen.. My questions is - the information video said, the videos will be available at forum in evening also. Since I am working, I cannot watch the videos live. But would like to watch them end of day. ALso they will be giving out code to access gmat club tests.Will those codes be given only to those who watch the video live?

also, since videos come live in facebook first, we have to like gmatclub on facebook to watch them?? I am shy about hsaring about my gmat preparation with this world!! Only people who know I am even trying for gmat is my parents and husband... Not even my sister. Now, if I like the gmat club on facebook publicly, wouldn't it show up on my facebook page... I dont want to do that. Is there a way out? I will totally like gmat club on facebook next year once I get into MBA. But until then it is under wraps. Please help.

Is there a way to get the free gmat club test code for the day? Thanks!!

Meena
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
scoremore wrote:
Congratulations to gmatclub.. bb.. the founder.. and all those who made this happen.. My questions is - the information video said, the videos will be available at forum in evening also. Since I am working, I cannot watch the videos live. But would like to watch them end of day. ALso they will be giving out code to access gmat club tests.Will those codes be given only to those who watch the video live?

also, since videos come live in facebook first, we have to like gmatclub on facebook to watch them?? I am shy about hsaring about my gmat preparation with this world!! Only people who know I am even trying for gmat is my parents and husband... Not even my sister. Now, if I like the gmat club on facebook publicly, wouldn't it show up on my facebook page... I dont want to do that. Is there a way out? I will totally like gmat club on facebook next year once I get into MBA. But until then it is under wraps. Please help.

Meena

Thank you - outside of facebook. That aspect is addressed in the video actually. See around 3 or 3:30, we explain how it will work. You will be able to access them
It took a lot of effort to put that video together. You don't need to have a facebook account or like us to watch it.

Best Regards,
BB.
Retired Moderator
Status:<strong>Go crazy and use every bit of potential.</strong>
Affiliations: Many NGOs!
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 56
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
scoremore wrote:

Meena

Meena, you can LIKE the Facebook page and still hide it from the Facebook Timeline.
Like the page and go to your Facebook page "Recent Activity" section. From there you'll be able to hide it. Do it as soon as you LIKE the page and no one will be able to see it.
I hope it will work for you. :)
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4054 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
bb wrote:
scoremore wrote:

Meena

Thank you - outside of facebook. That aspect is addressed in the video actually. See around 3 or 3:30, we explain how it will work. You will be able to access them
It took a lot of effort to put that video together. You don't need to have a facebook account or like us to watch it.

Best Regards,
BB.

hi bb,
How long we'll be having free access to GMAT club tests with these code..?

best,
Deb.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Congrats and Happy Birthday GmatClub!
I am really looking forwards to watch the videos.
I am also vert excited about "Surprise appearances by GMAT Club’s star users" !!
I actually want to see Bunuel the most :D.
It is high time we finally start associating a face with that picture Bunuel uses :) What better occasion than this!
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi bb,

best,
Deb.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
I am looking forward to the lectures. Thanks for organizing this event.
GMAT Club team member
Own Kudos [?]: 643 [0]
Given Kudos: 896
Send PM
debayan222 wrote:
Hi bb,

best,
Deb.

Deb,
The codes will be good for 24 hours, so you will have to check back every day to get a new code. Total, there will be 10 days of free tests, but a new code every day. I hope that answers your question.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Loads of Congratulations to bb and rest of the GMAT Club for achieving this milestone and celebrating this time with such a unique initiative (combining both GMAT session and MBA Application Sessions together) for the first time ever in any eminent GMAT forums..at least since I've been active in the GMAT and its forums.. :)

Organizers, you guys deserve KuDos...!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Congratulations to gmatclub. Gmatclub has been very helpful in my preparation for GMAT.
I do have a question about the Free GMAT club test. I will finish my 1st revision of GMAT only by the end of this month but don't want to waste the amazing offer of free GMAT cub test. So is there any way that I can either save those qns or something that can be done so that i can use them later. Don't if this qn sounds dumb, if so sorry.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: International Business, Technology
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
absolutely, I ll try to like it on face book and hide it.. hope it works... I am looking forward to see some faces for the members.. :) and glad my gmat journey is going at this time along with gmatclub's celebration time... :)

Since I am working full time, I can get to watch the videos only in the evening.. or atmost night... but I am planning to work as much in the nights these 10 days to use the gmat club tests.... :) Hope all this will help me...
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi,
I agree with you 'du91'.As many of us are in the middle of our GMAT preparation (or even just started off with it),so it would have been really helpful if we can avail of the GMAT Club tests question later on in anyway. As these tests have question mainly for 700+ & most probably some of the highest level of difficulty in the market, so by taking these tests at this early stage of our preparation won't be that much of helpful.

Organizers, can you please do something in this regard which can be beneficial for all of us.

Appreciate feedback on this.

Best,
Deb.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi bb,

During the celebration week, will there be some discount code announcement for GMAT club tests purchase ?

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
saunak wrote:
Hi bb,

During the celebration week, will there be some discount code announcement for GMAT club tests purchase ?

Thanks

You will have ability to access the GMAT Club tests absolutely free During Nov 12 - Nov 24th.
We'll provide a daily access code during the events.

Best Regards,
BB
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6