Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:20 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 3: 740  Q49  V41
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Concentration: MBA Admissions Consultant
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink]
Expert Reply
You can get in touch with us. We are a team of B school alumni and have been helping aspirants for 4 years now.

Our contact details are present in signature.

Apphelp Team
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Business Development (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
After applying and getting dinged at various schools last year I decided to go for a admission consultant and after a lot of reserach decided to go for MBADream.in and I couldn't have done any better. One of the reason I choose them was because they are experts with indian applicants. Add to it a solid track record of getting more than 99% of the applicants admitted into their preffered MBA program you have a winner in my eyes.

Getting 7 interview invites from TOP 20 schools already combined with ISB speaks volume about the quality of work done by MBADream. I also got admitted into Vanderbilt Owen with more than 75% scholarship. I am thoroughly convinced that MBADream increased my chances many times over than if I had done it on my own considering I would fall under the most competitive applicant pools ever. My consultant’s guidance and ability to see the best in me helped me realize my life long dreams. I would highly recommend MBAdream, especially to anyone that wants to differentiate themselves and compete for the most coveted business school acceptance letters
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Hi,

I represent General Education, Bangalore. We are India’s leading application assistance consultancy founded in the year 2007. We do application assistance for top global B-schools, we have a team of consultants graduated from top B Schools like Harvard, Duke, Cornell, ISB, LBS, INSEAD among a few. we are based in Bangalore and our consultants are spread across major cities in India, US, UK and Europe.

Over the past five years our consultants have made it possible for numerous MBA aspirants who took General Education services, ranging from online GMAT preparation, essay evaluations, general counseling, interview preparation to brainstorming sessions, and made it to b-schools like – Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Kellogg Business School ,ISB, Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, INSEAD France, Cornell to name a few. Please visit https://www.general-ed.com/general-education-service to know more about our services.

For free profile evaluation with top b-school graduate, kindly share your contact details or e mail your profile to enquiry@general-ed.com

Regards,
Neha singh
+91-9035050056
https://usbschoolapplication.in/
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Expert Reply
Oh dude... we're pretty good. in bangalore and worldwide wherever you want :)

why not drop us a line?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi All,

On this forum I want to share my story - My sprint to a Top US bschool.

March 6th, I talked to Rahul for the first time. April 23rd I got an admit from a US top-30 B-school with 100% tuition scholarship.

I contacted Rahul (MBAdream.in) in March when the international deadlines for all US schools were over. The first thing he told me was “Don’t apply this year, you have a better chance next year”. But I convinced him that I want to give it a try this year only. He agreed and gave me a very good deal. He didn't make any big promises but just said that "We'll try our best and we'll both have to work for it".

My profile was very simpleton. What can an IT guy achieve in 3 years after all. But Rahul projected my strengths very well, wrote some really focused essays for me. He also helped me in preparing my Resume, and scholarship essays. He kept everything simple. Also he was very responsive over emails, Skype and phone which made me feel connected. He also shared an interview questionnaire and helped me with my (interview) weaknesses. All in all he gave me hope and gave me the confidence that I’m good.

Initially our plan was to apply to around 9 to 10 Bschools. He didn’t want me to spend much, so I applied only to the colleges which granted me application fee waivers. By the time I had applied to 7 colleges, I had 5 interview calls lined up (US and Germany). Even before I could complete all my interviews, I got an admit from a US top-30 Bschool with a scholarship of $95000 which amounts to full tuition fee waiver. And all this we did in less than a month.

Feel free to PM me about my application experience and I will be happy to share the tale of my journey.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Sridhar123 wrote:
Hi All,

I wanted to know of a good admission consultant in Bangalore. Please suggest!

Indian Institute For International Education is the best admission consultant for International Education
(IIE-India)
Contact person
Ms.Shilpi.R
Land line: 022-41241149
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: Stanford '19
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Hi

We are a Chennai based company founded by a Stanford alum. - we would be happy to help you out. Please visit our website at https://augustacademy.in for more information.

We offer extremely personalised service - we don't impose any limits on the number of hours of contact - we take as much time as is required to perfect your essays. Please call us for a consultation: +91 94455 89969.

Regards,
August Academy
Chennai.

https://www.augustacademy.in
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 494 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hey there,

We're a global firm and, while we're not based in India, we do help a lot of applicants from there! If you want to chat, sign up for a free consultation [here]!

Bhavik
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7626 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Hi,

When you decide on a consultant, make sure you work with someone whom you can trust.
Look for someone who can evaluate your profile, suggest how best you can pitch your profile to different B-schools and help you with your overall application strategy, and not just essay editing.

CrackVerbal has helped Indian applicants get into some of the best B-schools in the world, including Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, LBS, INSEAD, ISB and more. We understand the profiles and requirements of Indian applicants very well, and offer sound, honest advice and support.

Check out our services here:
https://applications.crackverbal.com

Do send me a PM if you have any queries. Would be happy to help!

Regards
Gowri

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Coach
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 202
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: Q170 V158

GRE 2: Q166 V155
GPA: 3.83
WE:Information Technology (Transportation)
Send PM
Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink]
I highly recommend Rahul from MBADream.in

I took GRE and was unsure if it would help me get an MBA. And he gave me the confidence to go with my GRE score. It took much longer and involved than I expected, so Rahul's help was invaluable. When work got hectic, Rahul kept me on track with my applications. I contacted Rahul in February 2021 about Fall 2022 R1 admissions. He was the only consultant who agreed to start work right away, even when I was overwhelmed with work and procrastinating. Rahul has extensive knowledge of the schools' requirements and is familiar with your profile and strengths. His best qualities are directness and encouragement. And Rahul works as hard as you do - despite his busy schedule, Rahul prioritized my work. I would recommend Rahul to anyone seeking help with an MBA application. My MBA application would not have gone as well without his help. Choosing Rahul and MBADream was without a doubt one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I'd love to connect with anyone who has questions about my review or the MBA admissions process.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.4
WE:Sales (Education)
Send PM
Well, I remember speaking to Mr. Rahul for the very first time and I felt the energy to accomplish my formidable task. While choosing MBA Dream I took various factors into consideration like previous results, cost, clarity, and reliability. And I am all factors worked really well for me.

Well, initially it was an arduous task to shortlist schools in R1 and R2 along with my first essay, But Mr. Rahul’s clarity of thought and experience helped me to understand the whole process thoroughly.

I highly recommend MBA dream !!

mbadream.in

My profile-
B Tech with 4 years of ed-tech sales experience.

Final result- Got into ISB. And yet to receive interview results.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [0]
Given Kudos: 120
Concentration: Leadership, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.02
Send PM
When I started my MBA application journey, I was already late to the party. Most of my friends had either submitted their applications or were already working with an admission consultant. I started reaching out to all the admission consultants in the industry, only to realize that they were either supremely overpriced or not accommodating last minute entrants like me.

A friend of mine then recommended me to get in touch with Rahul bhai (as I call him) from "mbadream". Based on the initial call itself, I knew I found my mentor who will help me navigate this arduous and daunting journey. He was extremely calm and assured me that I will still be able to meet my deadlines. I felt as if I won half the battle that day itself.

Over the next 2 months, I worked on 7-8 different applications (with overlapping deadlines) but I always had Rahul and the exceptionally talented team at mbadreams to support me throughout the process. Whether it be the brainstorming sessions, or the essay, or the mock interviews, mbadream is a one stop shop for all the needs.

Rahul was ever approachable even during the toughest days of the pandemic and that reflects his commitment to the candidate's success story. One thing that makes Rahul stand out from the other admission consultants is that he is brutally honest. In hindsight, I attribute my success to those harsh yet honest feedback sessions which were instrumental in crafting a convincing story for the applications.

I genuinely wouldn't have made it to the University of Oxford (Saïd Business School) if it weren't for Rahul & mbadream. To sum it up, one can only imagine to get this kind of an industry expertise at this price anywhere else. Put your trust in mbadream and you'll definitely cross the finish line!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
It was a great decision to have contacted Rahul Sir to enhance my chances of securing my dream admission. During our first call, I was motivated by his words and executed all his suggestions.
Over many months, I was thoroughly guided on each step of the application to nullify my shortcomings. Finally, I got two admits from my dream colleges.
I would like to thank Rahul Sir for guiding me through the entire process and making my dream successful. If anyone is looking for assistance in B-School applications, then look no forward than MBA Dream.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE:Asset Management (Insurance)
Send PM
Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink]
I utilized the services of MBADREAM dot in and I think that was a good decision to start my MBA applications journey -
Rahul's process is simple -
He first tried to understand your profile and GMAT/GRE scores and then give you an honest opinion and a list of B-Schools. All this is done over multiple calls after you prepare a rough draft of your stories.
He then helps you pick the right stories for your essays & structure them depending upon the choice of your B-School.
In the end, with him, I ended up applying to 5 US B Schools, 1 Canadian B School and 1 UK B School. Right after you submit your application, he supports his clients through the interview process as well.
I got admit from 3 US B schools & the only Canadian school I applied to.

I will definitely recommend MBADREAM dot in to anyone seeking help with applications.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GRE 1: Q164 V159
GPA: 3.7
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Look at MBA Dream's website if you need help with your MBA applications.
Working with Rahul is easy. He is to the point and supports you exactly how you need it. Applications are overwhelming, but he can help with whatever you need, whenever you need it, irrespective of how tough a time he's going through. He makes the whole thing seem achievable.
I would recommend Rahul and MBA Dream to anyone looking for a no-nonsense approach to their applications.
GMAT Club Bot