Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:53 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 3.61
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
WE:Marketing (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling All Consortium 2013 Applicants [#permalink]
MediumOil2013 wrote:
Congrats on the interview invites! I still haven't received a verification email from the Consortium saying that my application was forwarded to the schools...starting to get a little worried

You aren't alone, I haven't heard anything from the Consortium either. It's definitely adding extra anxiety to the wait.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
joydrop513 wrote:
MediumOil2013 wrote:
Congrats on the interview invites! I still haven't received a verification email from the Consortium saying that my application was forwarded to the schools...starting to get a little worried

You aren't alone, I haven't heard anything from the Consortium either. It's definitely adding extra anxiety to the wait.

Same here, R2 and have only received confirmation that my app was received by consortium, but not that they've sent it out to the schools.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit
Send PM
To those who applied R1 to Yale, did you have to upload your transcript and GMAT scores to directly to your SOM login page? When I log-in, it still says "awaiting" for those two items. I know this is often the case with schools such as Haas and they will ask for the materials when they are ready but I just wanted to get confirmation on Yale's structure. Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Eamers wrote:
To those who applied R1 to Yale, did you have to upload your transcript and GMAT scores to directly to your SOM login page? When I log-in, it still says "awaiting" for those two items. I know this is often the case with schools such as Haas and they will ask for the materials when they are ready but I just wanted to get confirmation on Yale's structure. Thanks!

I was also wondering whether to upload those documents but, based on my Haas experience, I decided it probably wasn't necessary. Like you pointed out, Haas asked for my official transcript after I got interview-invite so I believe Yale must have the one I uploaded to CGSM site , and will ask for official copies if/when needed
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
jay4den wrote:
Eamers wrote:

I was also wondering whether to upload those documents but, based on my Haas experience, I decided it probably wasn't necessary. Like you pointed out, Haas asked for my official transcript after I got interview-invite so I believe Yale must have the one I uploaded to CGSM site , and will ask for official copies if/when needed

Based on my experience last year with Yale SOM, you do not need to upload any additional materials for GMAT or transcript. I believe you will be notified if additional information is required.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
Send PM
assuming cgsm does the release to schools in batches, i think there is going to be another release today ;)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GPA: 3.2
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Still no word on my end regarding my app being sent to member schools. I submitted on 1/5, but my mission support didn't arrive until last Thurs.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any R2s get notification from the Consortium lately if their applications have been submitted to schools? It's a little unsettling to be this late in the game with no confirmation. Also, last years string seems to have had a lot more activity at this point in time than this year... fewer applicants or more lurkers?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
trente wrote:
Any R2s get notification from the Consortium lately if their applications have been submitted to schools? It's a little unsettling to be this late in the game with no confirmation. Also, last years string seems to have had a lot more activity at this point in time than this year... fewer applicants or more lurkers?

I'm round 2 and I got an email this morning saying that my app is sent to schools. Just thought I'd share that since I'm tired of being a lurker. Gonna need eachother's support to get through this waiting process.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Kudos
To those of you who are worried about their app being forwarded to schools within 10 days" I've been waiting for 2 months to hear from schools..... That's waiting!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
alcalde wrote:
To those of you who are worried about their app being forwarded to schools within 10 days" I've been waiting for 2 months to hear from schools..... That's waiting!

i second that.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
R2 applicant and have confirmation apps are submitted to schools at 9PM 1/15. I submitted my app on 1/4
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
Send PM
Submitted to schools, r2 near the deadline hour

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 3.61
Send PM
joes310 wrote:
trente wrote:

I'm round 2 and I got an email this morning saying that my app is sent to schools. Just thought I'd share that since I'm tired of being a lurker. Gonna need eachother's support to get through this waiting process.

Yea i just got the same email late last night. Looks like HelpmeHelpme was right!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GPA: 3.2
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Confirmed on my end. My apps were sent out to schools this morning. Submitted 1/5.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [1]
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
Send PM
Kudos
R2 submitted on 1/4. Got released to member schools on 1/11. Received an email from Haas yesterday letting me know the app is complete and ready for review, and I should get my transcript ready in the event they extend an interview invite.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
WE:Marketing (Retail Banking)
Send PM
I received notification that my application had been pushed to schools on 1/15. Now just waiting to get log-in info from the schools. I already interviewed (pre-app submission) at a couple of schools so it may be an extra-long wait for me.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts