Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 11:02 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 11:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 620 Q43 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1175 [0]
Given Kudos: 50
Concentration: Marketing
Schools:IE'14, ISB'14, Kellogg'15
 Q47  V26 GMAT 2: 540  Q45  V19 GMAT 3: 580  Q48  V23
GPA: 3.2
WE 1: 7 Yrs in Automobile (Commercial Vehicle industry)
Send PM
Re: Duke (Fuqua) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Zynga wrote:
R2 applicants : Did anyone else receive an email from admissions asking for the undergrad degree certificate ?
I was under the impression that my official transcripts would be sufficient.

I got that mail on Jan 12 stating that my application is in-complete. And they asked for my University degree certificate as my transcript dont shows the date of degree conferred. Immediately I replied that mail with my UG certificate and received a confirmation mail on 15th Jan stating that my application is now ready for review.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 620 Q43 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V40
Send PM
SOURH7WK wrote:
Zynga wrote:
I got that mail on Jan 12 stating that my application is in-complete. And they asked for my University degree certificate as my transcript dont shows the date of degree conferred. Immediately I replied that mail with my UG certificate and received a confirmation mail on 15th Jan stating that my application is now ready for review.

Thanks for the information. I did reply with my undergrad certificate but haven't gotten a confirmation email yet

Originally posted by Zynga on 24 Jan 2013, 14:40.
Last edited by Zynga on 28 Jan 2013, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Zynga wrote:
SOURH7WK wrote:
Zynga wrote:

Thats for the information. I did reply with my undergrad certificate but haven't gotten a confirmation email yet

Yup! Happened with as well. Recd. a mail on 18th replied with certificate on 19th & received confirmation on 23rd.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
I also received an email on 19th stating that my app is incomplete because french diploma and toefl score is missing. I sent my diploma and contacted ETS to confirm that my score has been sent. ETS gave the confirmation.
Until now, I haven't received any email from fuqua. should I call them to know what is going on?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Send PM
Those who have received the admission package - is there something in it that I will require right away or everything can be found on the admitted students website and the unofficial guide? I am asking this because I am having my package delivered at my permanent address (1000 kms from where I live). Should I take the pain to get it couriered to me right away or is it something that i can wait to collect in March when I go home?

Appreciate your help.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
funemployed wrote:
Those who have received the admission package - is there something in it that I will require right away or everything can be found on the admitted students website and the unofficial guide? I am asking this because I am having my package delivered at my permanent address (1000 kms from where I live). Should I take the pain to get it couriered to me right away or is it something that i can wait to collect in March when I go home?

Appreciate your help.

I dont know if there is some form of non disclosure clause in the package because I see this is your 2nd time of asking this question and still no one is responding even though some have received it
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Send PM
Kudos
funemployed wrote:

Appreciate your help.

Apologies for the late reply.

There is nothing in particular that you will require right away. You already have the admit student website login. The to-do checklist is already there. You can also accept the decision online. There is one page that tells you how to send your deposit, either through demand draft or wiretransfer. I am not sure whether wiretransfer details are on the website. Rest, you will find everyting on the admit student website. Just make sure that you send the deposit and official transcripts by Feb 27.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
icecube6000 wrote:

There is nothing in particular that you will require right away. You already have the admit student website login. The to-do checklist is already there. You can also accept the decision online. There is one page that tells you how to send your deposit, either through demand draft or wiretransfer. I am not sure whether wiretransfer details are on the website. Rest, you will find everyting on the admit student website. Just make sure that you send the deposit and official transcripts by Feb 27.

Thanks. That was really helpful. Even the wire transfer information is available online. So I think I am good for now.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
abou wrote:
I dont know if there is some form of non disclosure clause in the package because I see this is your 2nd time of asking this question and still no one is responding even though some have received it

Looks like people are busy networking with future classmates on other forum :lol:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
funemployed wrote:
abou wrote:

Looks like people are busy networking with future classmates on other forum :lol:

hahahaha...at least you got your question answered. I am still waiting for my package though. After waiting for so long for a decision, I didnt expect to go through another round of waiting agony. It better comes with a scholarship offer :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepeneurship
Schools:Wharton, UCLA, NYU, Cornell, Michigan, Columbia
GMAT 2: 620 GMAT 3: 700  Q46  V40
GPA: below 3.
WE 1: Nokia Siemens Networks
Send PM
Does everybody get an interview call on Feb 7th for Round 2 or can you get before that as well? And if you dont get the email by the 7th does it mean a ding?
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [2]
Given Kudos: 347
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
asiddiqi86 wrote:
Does everybody get an interview call on Feb 7th for Round 2 or can you get before that as well? And if you dont get the email by the 7th does it mean a ding?

Read the posts a few pages back and you'll find your answers.

Guys, please take 20 min and read through the thread -- all your basic questions have been asked and answered multiple times before.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
aerien wrote:
asiddiqi86 wrote:

Guys, please take 20 min and read through the thread -- all your basic questions have been asked and answered multiple times before.

Haha....
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [0]
Given Kudos: 347
Send PM
Expert Reply
alcalde wrote:
aerien wrote:
asiddiqi86 wrote:

Haha....

Not trying to be mean, just telling it like it is.... I know I and others have all answered this question multiple times over. You don't even have to read that far back to get to the R2 section of the thread -- it's only about 2 weeks worth of posts right now, not all 49 pages!
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM

Posted from my mobile device [/quote]

Haha....[/quote]

Not trying to be mean, just telling it like it is.... I know I and others have all answered this question multiple times over. You don't even have to read that far back to get to the R2 section of the thread -- it's only about 2 weeks worth of posts right now, not all 49 pages![/quote]

True. The funny thing is, I think that those that didn't read all pages, you're probably that guy that wrote another school's name in essays. Take your time and do some research.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Fellow admits (EA and RD1), the timelines say that we should have sent in our visa documents by March 8. I guess those documents include proof of funding right? So if you plan on using a loan for the funding, does it mean you should have applied and received a response on the loan before March 8? What is likely to happen if one misses the deadline?
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 765 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Duke (Fuqua) - Class of 2012
Send PM
abou wrote:
Fellow admits (EA and RD1), the timelines say that we should have sent in our visa documents by March 8. I guess those documents include proof of funding right? So if you plan on using a loan for the funding, does it mean you should have applied and received a response on the loan before March 8? What is likely to happen if one misses the deadline?
This is a very logistic specific question. I am sure the school will be happy to answer the question for you.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  46   47   48   49   50   51   52  ...  92   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts