Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 22:17 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1138 [57]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V21
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1138 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Send PM
Re: TOEFL 100, Prepared for 2 days!! [#permalink]
Hi ! Very good debrief, thank you :)
I will probably follow your study plan as I don't have much time to prepare. How would you evaluate your level of english ? I can talk to native speakers and understand speach and articles in english without many problems but I have troubles to realize what it takes to reach 100... What do you think ?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Without wasting much time give one practice toefl test from ETS software or Kaplan (Kaplan's test is harder but more realistic), that way you will get to know how much you need to prepare. Identify the weak areas and work on them, just as I did. Speaking is crucial part, trust me 15 secs is very less time to prepare... prepare your own speaking templates and practice on those templates... Key to this exam is structure... if u know the structure properly, u'll definitely score 100+.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi daviesj, Thanks for detailed info. Your link "templates for speaking and writing section -tfl-94210.html" is not working.
Can you please provide correct link or the template doc?

Thanks
Avin
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I guess the topic's got deleted. I'll see if I have those templates saved.If yes, then i'll surely post'em.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey, I want to thank you for providing this helpful information. Currently, I am applying for Master in Management program at Imperial College London, and I need at least 100 on my toefl exam.
I reviewed your materials for 5 days and did two practice exam.
Here is my score:
Reading: 27
Listening: 27
Speaking: 26
Writing: 26
Total : 106
W/o this material, I wouldn't have score over 100.
Thanks!!
Zach
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Glad to know...;)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Buddy,

My exam was due on 1st December, and you won't believe that I started preparing only on the eve of my exam, which is on the 30th of November. I just googled this exactly: "What should I do to get 100/120 on Toefl in the last day". I clicked the first link (which I guess was yours) and read your review on Toefl. You are my saviour. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have scored my marks. You're the best. The page that you posted and the tips that you personally shared were amazing. I'll definitely share this link with all of my friends. I expected exactly your marks, but I got much more than I asked. Here are my marks:

Reading: 29
Listening: 26
Speaking: 30
Writing: 28

TOTAL: 113 (Couldn't have been much happier :-D )

Without your help I couldn't have crossed 100. Thank you very much,
Anish Christo

P.S. : I signed in to GMAT Club only to reply to your post and thank you for your support.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Send PM
anishchristo96 wrote:
Buddy,

My exam was due on 1st December, and you won't believe that I started preparing only on the eve of my exam, which is on the 30th of November. I just googled this exactly: "What should I do to get 100/120 on Toefl in the last day". I clicked the first link (which I guess was yours) and read your review on Toefl. You are my saviour. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have scored my marks. You're the best. The page that you posted and the tips that you personally shared were amazing. I'll definitely share this link with all of my friends. I expected exactly your marks, but I got much more than I asked. Here are my marks:

Anish Christo

P.S. : I signed in to GMAT Club only to reply to your post and thank you for your support.

Hey Anish - Congrats !

Are you a non-native, If yes, then you're a super-hero :)

I'm worried about the Speaking and Writing section, could you share the level of difficulty of topics asked in the exam. Were they weird ? Any tips.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Congrats buddy, happy for you..All da very best for GMAT.. Cheers!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

anishchristo96 wrote:
Buddy,

Anish Christo

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi friend,
my name is ravikumar ,i am so much worried about Toefl exam ,can u give me suggestions how to prepare for this exam in 30 days ,because i can understand english but my english is very low level what books are preferable and all the things plz explain and help me .....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos