Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:36 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Affiliations: Volunteer Operation Smile India, Creative Head of College IEEE branch (2009-10), Chief Editor College Magazine (2009), Finance Head College Magazine (2008)
Own Kudos [?]: 302 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
WE2: Entrepreneur (E-commerce - The Laptop Skin Vault)
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Marketing (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink]
Hi, I had applied in R2 for IMBA . I recieved a mail conatining the link to view my decision online. And after following the link and loging in the account...its not showing any result whether I am offered the admission or not. What does it mean..? has anybody else facing the same problem
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Hey guys, I have also been admitted to MS MBA program at BU and most probably would be matriculating. Would like to get in touch with fellow students to discuss about the housing, transport in Boston.

Does any one know about the date by which we should be present at the university to start our program? Have a 3 month notice period here at my firm so was speculating when to resign ;)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
wakao wrote:
Hey guys, I have also been admitted to MS MBA program at BU and most probably would be matriculating. Would like to get in touch with fellow students to discuss about the housing, transport in Boston.

Does any one know about the date by which we should be present at the university to start our program? Have a 3 month notice period here at my firm so was speculating when to resign ;)

Congratulations! I have also made the decision to enroll at BU (MS-MBA).

I have not seen the exact date that we would be starting in August, but I did see a blog post from 2012 that says they started on Monday, August 13 last year. So it's probably a safe bet we would be starting Monday, August 12, 2013. Here's that blog - https://management.bu.edu/blog/2012/09/0 ... bas-arrive

Congrats again, and I hope you decide on BU definitively. I actually live in Boston, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about housing, etc. -- and that offer stands for anyone here. I'd be happy to give my thoughts on housing or answer other Boston-related questions.
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.22
Send PM
Any round 2 applicants still waiting on a decision?
I interviewed late Feb and they said the decision would be made by Monday March 11th. Alas, it is now Thursday.
Intern
Intern
WE:Analyst (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Hey guys! I sent in my application for R3 on March 10th and got an interview invite on the 15th. I interviewed in person on the 25th and now I'm waiting to get an answer. Just checking in here to see if there are any other round three people out there. I'm pretty sure the woman who interviewed me said that they'd give answers by April 15th, but I was hoping I'd hear sooner. Anyone else awaiting an answer?
Intern
Intern
WE:Analyst (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Lindsey08 wrote:
Hey guys! I sent in my application for R3 on March 10th and got an interview invite on the 15th. I interviewed in person on the 25th and now I'm waiting to get an answer. Just checking in here to see if there are any other round three people out there. I'm pretty sure the woman who interviewed me said that they'd give answers by April 15th, but I was hoping I'd hear sooner. Anyone else awaiting an answer?

I'm not sure anyone is checking this forum out anymore.. but if anyone does, I got accepted to BU today!!! Received an email from the person that interviewed me. :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Lindsey08 wrote:
I'm not sure anyone is checking this forum out anymore.. but if anyone does, I got accepted to BU today!!! Received an email from the person that interviewed me. :-D

Congrats Lindsey08!! I hope you decide on BU! (I just enrolled for the MS-MBA program myself).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Sustainability, International Business
Send PM
ankitsingh7 wrote:
Who all have submitted their applications in round 2?

@ all the round 1 applicants -- how many days after the deadline did you get your interview invites?

It takes 3 - 5 business days
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Sustainability, International Business
Send PM
ankitsingh7 wrote:
Who all have submitted their applications in round 2?

@ all the round 1 applicants -- how many days after the deadline did you get your interview invites?

It takes 3 - 5 business days
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [0]
Given Kudos: 18859
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All BU Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All BU Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All BU Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated BU Forum to dive into all things related to BU's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts