Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 18:43 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 18:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
We put together a blog post with tips on getting the most out of the new GMATPrep software. Take a look! https://officialgmat.mba.com/2013/03/26/ ... fectively/.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Included in the 90 free practice questions are 15 Reading Comprehension ones. In this 15, 2 are easy, 7 are medium, and 6 are hard. When you select a set of questions to answer that include Reading Comprehension the software will group them by reading passage where possible.

Thanks for your question!

rajathpanta wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Sefunmi wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

I already have the old version of the GMAT prep with the 404 question pack. My question is this, after downloading the new version will the 404 questions be updated automatically? Or how does it work?

Seunfunmi

Good question. When you upgrade to the latest version of GMATPrep®, your question pack, answer history, practice exam scores etc persist ie you’ll be able to access them all.
The only time this doesn’t apply is if you have decided to uninstall GMATPrep® and opt to delete your history data (a prompt during the uninstall process). Let me know if that makes sense.

Hi Rebeca,

I just have a question. With the new update is it possible to segregate the RC questions?I know that the RC questions are pooled. I would like to know how many questions are there per RC like we see in the OG
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Dear All,

I installed and re-installed GMATPrep software (v 2.2.306) many different times. I am a registered user of GMAC site and will be sitting for GMAT very soon. But when I try to open the software it asks me for my GMAC email address and password. I supply this information but the LOGIN button do not activate and completely greyed out.

I tried to re-download multiple times and failed to get it to work.

Any help to this regard will be immensely appreciated.
Send PM
Expert Reply
shuvo0 wrote:
Dear All,

I installed and re-installed GMATPrep software (v 2.2.306) many different times. I am a registered user of GMAC site and will be sitting for GMAT very soon. But when I try to open the software it asks me for my GMAC email address and password. I supply this information but the LOGIN button do not activate and completely greyed out.

I tried to re-download multiple times and failed to get it to work.

Any help to this regard will be immensely appreciated.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. First, make sure your login details are correct by logging into your mymba.com account. If your details are correct and you are still having issues, please send an email to gmatprep@gmac.com and someone will work with you to make sure you are able to access GMATPrep. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dear Rebecca,

I mailed my issue to the email address you provided on 04/05 and have not heard back yet. I have also been corresponding with mba customercare. But I am not being able to get any resolution. I am supplying the same username/password I use to log into my mba account. In the interim, my official test is in 10 days. I would really like to go through the questions on Gmatprep prior to my actual test.

What next step can I take at this point? Thanks so much for all your help.
Send PM
Expert Reply
shuvo0 wrote:
Dear Rebecca,

I mailed my issue to the email address you provided on 04/05 and have not heard back yet. I have also been corresponding with mba customercare. But I am not being able to get any resolution. I am supplying the same username/password I use to log into my mba account. In the interim, my official test is in 10 days. I would really like to go through the questions on Gmatprep prior to my actual test.

What next step can I take at this point? Thanks so much for all your help.

Hi Shuvo0,

Please contact socialmedia@mba.com for assistance on this issue.

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Rebecca,

Called & got help from GMAC. It was a weird password issue. Guys at GMAC were fantastic! Thanks a bunch...............
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all,

I am currently trying to install the new version of GMAT prep onto my computer but it is taking a VERY long time, stalling around the 90% mark during the "first time initialization" process. It has spent hours at this point, with no visible progress. Is this normal? Or am I missing a step that I need to do before I install this new version?

Thanks for any help.
Send PM
Expert Reply
CRWeber wrote:
Hi all,

I am currently trying to install the new version of GMAT prep onto my computer but it is taking a VERY long time, stalling around the 90% mark during the "first time initialization" process. It has spent hours at this point, with no visible progress. Is this normal? Or am I missing a step that I need to do before I install this new version?

Thanks for any help.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this! Were you able to download the software?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
CRWeber wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for any help.

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I'm on a Windows 8 PC, could that be the problem?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
greatps24 wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

Last week, I upgraded my Gmat prep software.
Now, I am not able to access it. It is giving following error:

errorID=3012]
Error #3012: Cannot delete file or directory.
stacktrace: Error: Error #3012: Cannot delete file or directory.

Please help.

Hi greatps24,

Were you able to resolve the above issue? I am getting the same error.

Hi Rebecca,

I gave the Practice test 1 and clicked the report scores button, after which the software got stuck. Now every time I try and open the software, I get the error 3012 that's shown above.

Could you please advise? I don't want to lose all my information :(
Send PM
Expert Reply
deliverance wrote:
greatps24 wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

errorID=3012]

Please help.

Hi greatps24,

Were you able to resolve the above issue? I am getting the same error.

Hi Rebecca,

I gave the Practice test 1 and clicked the report scores button, after which the software got stuck. Now every time I try and open the software, I get the error 3012 that's shown above.

Could you please advise? I don't want to lose all my information :(

Please send a screenshot and your contact information to gmatprep@gmac.com and someone will work with you to resolve this. Thank you!
Send PM
Expert Reply
greatps24 wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

errorID=3012]

Please help.

Sorry to hear you are having problems. We recommend that you do a clean install ie remove the current version and start again.

1. Uninstall the software and, if you don't want to lose your history (practice exams, practice question sessions etc), make sure you indicate that during the uninstall process

2. Reinstall the software (ideally download the software again just in case anything happened to your earlier version)

If, after doing this, you are still getting errors, contact GMATPrep@GMAC.com and make sure you tell us what OS you are using.

Thanks and let me know if that works!

Rebecca
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:
greatps24 wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

errorID=3012]

Please help.

Sorry to hear you are having problems. We recommend that you do a clean install ie remove the current version and start again.

1. Uninstall the software and, if you don't want to lose your history (practice exams, practice question sessions etc), make sure you indicate that during the uninstall process

2. Reinstall the software (ideally download the software again just in case anything happened to your earlier version)

If, after doing this, you are still getting errors, contact GMATPrep@GMAC.com and make sure you tell us what OS you are using.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I have emailed gmatprep@gmac.com on April 23rd with snapshots and details, but haven't received a response yet :(.

I have also tried uninstalling the software and re-installing it -- but it's still throwing the same error.

Is there another way to contact the Tech help?

Thanks!
Send PM
Expert Reply
deliverance wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
greatps24 wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

errorID=3012]

Please help.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I have emailed gmatprep@gmac.com on April 23rd with snapshots and details, but haven't received a response yet :(.

I have also tried uninstalling the software and re-installing it -- but it's still throwing the same error.

Is there another way to contact the Tech help?

Thanks!

Hello,

Please email gmatprep@mba.com to receive assistance on this issue.

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Hi,

I just finished my GMATprep2 exam and it went to screen of calculating scores and it stayed there for 45 minutes. So I closed the software and tired opening it hoping that it would have my score but it never opened - it gives me the Error#3012. I googled and see that you had the same issue. Hoping that you got a solution and could help me.

Regards,

Naren
Send PM
Expert Reply
tsnarendran wrote:
Hi,

I just finished my GMATprep2 exam and it went to screen of calculating scores and it stayed there for 45 minutes. So I closed the software and tired opening it hoping that it would have my score but it never opened - it gives me the Error#3012. I googled and see that you had the same issue. Hoping that you got a solution and could help me.

Regards,

Naren

Hello, Naren. I am sorry you experienced this issue. Please contact gmatprep@mba.com. There is a fix for this issue, but we will need to send you a file to download. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Rebecca
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3