Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:24 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.28
WE:Other (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.28
WE:Other (Computer Software)
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation Indian IT Male. [#permalink]
jtnkathuria wrote:
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Work in multinational IT company. 3 years of customer support + 1 year in UK managing customer needs and requirement gathering. Work on ITIL processes and leading a small team. Constant high performer and multiple accolades
Also a co-director of a microstock photography company. It is currently and we got few customers as well but we had to put on hold last year.
2) Your GMAT. - 710
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances. Delhi University (Delhi College of Engineering) - 69% [~3.2 GPA, i hope :P]
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Nothing spectacular - Organized few cultural festival events in college.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. - None
6) Your target programs. - Darden, Rotman, Schulich, NUS..
Main considerations [Post Study Work permit and Scholarships as i am really short on funds] Please suggest more on this, if possible.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13. R1 2013 -2014
8) Your post-MBA goal. - Strategy/Management Consulting ----> Entrepreneurship.

Mate I would recommend you also pay attention to UK schools. They are indeed great for you since you are based in UK. Maybe you won't even have to move. My Advice - try Oxford/Cambridge. They are really great and I can say it from my personal experience, their average GMAT is 670-680ish, no more, so 710 is pretty competitive there!!! If you make a strong application and APPLY EARLY there is a good chance you might even get a scholarship. LBS is good too, but I hear they do not give out much scholarships and culture is completely different there. Nothing compares to Oxbridge culture and its beauty. They have pretty good ties with consulting companies and MBAs get especially good 1 to 1 attention. You'll have a very good chance of getting a job in London afterwards.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me. If you liked the post, please consider kudos.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation Indian IT Male. [#permalink]