Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 21:34 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.52
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Re: Calling Mason (William and Mary) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Akashkalra wrote:
Hi guys! We have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for admitted students. In case you are admitted and want to join the group, you could PM me or Smriti your number and one of us will add you there. Good luck!

Hey ! Got an admit around the 3rd week of December. Would you mind adding me ? My number's +91-7259252509
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Mason (William and Mary) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Hi.. I wanted to know whether the scholarship confirmation is provided with the acceptance mail or is there a separate communication that is sent by the University?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 590 Q48 V25
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Got my admit a few hours back... does not mention anything about scholarship.. does it mean no scholarship?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Nida25 wrote:
Hi.. I wanted to know whether the scholarship confirmation is provided with the acceptance mail or is there a separate communication that is sent by the University?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hi,
William and Mary provides scholarship decision along with acceptance mail. Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
rohitmukhi wrote:
Got my admit a few hours back... does not mention anything about scholarship.. does it mean no scholarship?

Hi,
Congratulations on your admit. William and Mary provides scholarship decision along with acceptance mail. Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys! Just wondering if it is a good idea to apply for Mason in Round 4.
My background : Entrepreneur +7 yrs Work Ex ( Financial Services Consultancy) , Undergrad: Computer Science Engineering, GMAT : 680 (Quant: 46, Verbal: 38).

Regards,
Ro.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GPA: 3.19
Send PM
Hi all, I received an email that says I'm admitted to W&M. Still waiting for the other news to come and then I will decide.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Do we have a thread for 2018 intake yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:Business Development (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
avinash150690 wrote:

Haven't seen one. I applied and interviewed, I am waiting on a decision. Nervous but excited, I want more than anything to attend!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Jessica2020 wrote:
avinash150690 wrote:

Haven't seen one. I applied and interviewed, I am waiting on a decision. Nervous but excited, I want more than anything to attend!

Congrats Jessica. Can you please share your interview experience?

I have my interview scheduled on 30th November with Tanja. Hope everything goes well.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
TheFirstStep wrote:
Jessica2020 wrote:
avinash150690 wrote:

Congrats Jessica. Can you please share your interview experience?

I have my interview scheduled on 30th November with Tanja. Hope everything goes well.

It was really a great experience. Speaking with Ms. Tanja was wonderful, she was very warm and really put me at ease. I interviewed on campus and I have to say that everyone I met was warm, kind, and incredibly genuine. The interview felt very conversational, not cold or stuffy at all and I greatly enjoyed the entire process. It is clear that Mason staff truly care for their students.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Jessica2020 wrote:

It was really a great experience. Speaking with Ms. Tanja was wonderful, she was very warm and really put me at ease. I interviewed on campus and I have to say that everyone I met was warm, kind, and incredibly genuine. The interview felt very conversational, not cold or stuffy at all and I greatly enjoyed the entire process. It is clear that Mason staff truly care for their students.

That's great. Did you hear back from Mason about the admission?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
TheFirstStep wrote:
Jessica2020 wrote:

Unfortunately not yet. I think it will be closer to Christmas before I hear any news. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I only applied to Mason. This is the perfect school for me and where I want to go. Did you apply round 1 as well?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GMAT 1: 600 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.21
Send PM
Here is a fresh link for the current year

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-maso ... 53979.html
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Jessica2020 wrote:
TheFirstStep wrote:
Jessica2020 wrote:

Unfortunately not yet. I think it will be closer to Christmas before I hear any news. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I only applied to Mason. This is the perfect school for me and where I want to go. Did you apply round 1 as well?

Yes, I applied on the last day of round 1 deadline.
Admitted
17 Feb, 2017
26 Apr 2019, 04:21
Private, GMAT: 650, Q49, V31; WE: 46 months; United States, VA; via Email
Great school, amazing experience with world-class faculty. [#permalink]
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72861 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Mason Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Mason Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Mason Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Mason Forum to dive into all things related to Mason's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts