Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:16 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GPA: 3.5
WE:Account Management (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Re: My experiance with Hult SF [#permalink]
Why was Santa Clara your first choice?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
sander.b wrote:
Why was Santa Clara your first choice?

We live just nearby, I liked their school and that you could do an "fast track" programme. Unfortunately it was an evening MBA so I would properly be one of the few that only went to school, the rest would do it next to their normal work.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
They hunt me so badly and keep on giving away/offering financial aids in terms of scholarship, sponsorship and all. Thats freaking me out. I know my profile and my experience level. I think they are trying to "serve" mba to customers who need the paper cert.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
HULT just published their new MBA brochure for 2016. In this brochure they highly praise their career service/coaching.
Can anyone say something about that? My goal is to work after the MBA in either US, Asia or UAE region.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi folks, I have also gone through the recent brochure of Hult and program indeed looks impressive with big claims on career services. But after going through all the related posts on Hult with few of them strongly criticising on the quality of intakes and even calling university scam, please advise if some one has recently undertaken program at SF campus and would recommend this for pursuing career in Banking/Consultancy. I have around 10 years experience in an MNC and looking forward for a program which is high on return to make sense at this stage of my career.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Some one called me from Hult and sent me all the info about the registeration mentioning that i am eligable to be MBA candidate and said MBA costs around 72,000 $ without housing and others expenses which was way high to pay all of this amount so i asked aboutbthe financial aid and its coverage honestly i didn't give enough details from them but informed that i have to start my application and pay 150$ first to be able to apply for financial aid then the committe will decide , after all your comments i have so much concern to start my application because i dunno if i will learn and get my career to a higher level or i will not affect my learning at all ... so please i need help with other alternative business schools cause i am planning to start my MBA in 2018 .. any advice ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
skammah1 wrote:
Some one called me from Hult and sent me all the info about the registeration mentioning that i am eligable to be MBA candidate and said MBA costs around 72,000 $ without housing and others expenses which was way high to pay all of this amount so i asked aboutbthe financial aid and its coverage honestly i didn't give enough details from them but informed that i have to start my application and pay 150$ first to be able to apply for financial aid then the committe will decide , after all your comments i have so much concern to start my application because i dunno if i will learn and get my career to a higher level or i will not affect my learning at all ... so please i need help with other alternative business schools cause i am planning to start my MBA in 2018 .. any advice ?

Posted from my mobile device

I've read many reviews on HULT and all of them refer to something similar as in this post. If i was you, I'd never consider HULT. I received their brochure, and kept getting calls even after declining any interest in their school.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
I've heard good things from a few other students about the SF campus. I'm mostly trying to decide which campus would be the best--SF, London, Boston, etc.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply

This discussion has been closed due to inactivity. Please start a new topic in the Business School Applications Forum if you have a similar question or a comment.

Thank you,
GMAT Club Moderator Team.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts