Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 09:35 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 09:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [1]
Given Kudos: 641
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus (II)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ashwin2509 wrote:
Quick question.

When I opened the application to fill in today, I was shown the message that the early action round 1 deadline has already been passed. But on checking the website, the deadline for round 1 is stated as 16th October. I have dropped a mail to the admissions team asking the same.

Just wanted to know if its only me or if others are facing this problem too.

No, it's 16th Oct only and I am already in the process of submitting my application for EA today.

May be there is some issue at your end.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 272 [0]
Given Kudos: 317
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
ashwin2509 wrote:
Quick question.

When I opened the application to fill in today, I was shown the message that the early action round 1 deadline has already been passed. But on checking the website, the deadline for round 1 is stated as 16th October. I have dropped a mail to the admissions team asking the same.

I am facing the same error. The last date is 16th October, so I understand that there must be some error.

I also have written a mail to the admission team and eagerly waiting for their reply.
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
godot53 wrote:
ashwin2509 wrote:
Quick question.

I am facing the same error. The last date is 16th October, so I understand that there must be some error.

I also have written a mail to the admission team and eagerly waiting for their reply.

:oops: :oops: I was able to work on my application 1 hour ago but now when I opened it again to review and submit, it threw me the same error.

What's the next step now?

I was planning to take a deep breadth tonight after completing all my applications of this season today. :lol: :lol:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 272 [0]
Given Kudos: 317
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
godot53 wrote:
ashwin2509 wrote:
Quick question.

:oops: :oops: I was able to work on my application 1 hour ago but now when I opened it again to review and submit, it threw me the same error.

What's the next step now?

I was planning to take a deep breadth tonight after completing all my applications of this season today. :lol: :lol:

We both are on same boat - The last time I worked on my UNC application was today morning at 6 AM. I completed everything yesterday night, and was about to give a final look today morning and hit at the submit button. But Alas !!

I am waiting for their reply.. lets wait and see.
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hey friends

The application portal is working now.

I submitted my application for EA.

What about you all? In for EA?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
Hey friends

The application portal is working now.

I submitted my application for EA.

What about you all? In for EA?

Received an email from the admissions office that the portal issue is now resolved. We are good to go now !! Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Anyone up to meet at Kenan Flagler MBA Cafe in New Delhi?

Please see the details for this event below:

City: New Delhi, Delhi
Location: Starbucks Coffee, Block A, Hamilton House, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM

Link to register:

https://applynow.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/ ... inNewDelhi

Let me know if you are in. Let's meet each other. :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
I got my application fee waived. I am still not sure why. Any one have any clue what the requirements for payment waiver are? I applied today for EA round 1.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
pentek123456 wrote:
I got my application fee waived. I am still not sure why. Any one have any clue what the requirements for payment waiver are? I applied today for EA round 1.

I also applied EA today. Good luck! A few weeks ago, I got an automated e-mail from Kenan-Flagler. It mentioned my GMAT score (which I had sent automatically on test day) invited me to an Open House, and mentioned that my fee was waived. I'm assuming it might be GMAT related?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
Anyone up to meet at Kenan Flagler MBA Cafe in New Delhi?

Please see the details for this event below:

City: New Delhi, Delhi
Location: Starbucks Coffee, Block A, Hamilton House, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM

Link to register:

https://applynow.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/ ... inNewDelhi

Let me know if you are in. Let's meet each other. :)

Hey Abhimahna,

See you at Starbucks on 21st! :)
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
golumolu wrote:
Hey Abhimahna,

Hey golumolu

Thanks mate but unfortunately I later realised that 21st is a festival day and it is impossible for me to leave early morning.

See you some other day :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
golumolu wrote:
Hey Abhimahna,

Hey golumolu

Thanks mate but unfortunately I later realised that 21st is a festival day and it is impossible for me to leave early morning.

See you some other day :)

Sure buddy!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [0]
Given Kudos: 150
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE:Design (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Boston44 wrote:
pentek123456 wrote:

I also applied EA today. Good luck! A few weeks ago, I got an automated e-mail from Kenan-Flagler. It mentioned my GMAT score (which I had sent automatically on test day) invited me to an Open House, and mentioned that my fee was waived. I'm assuming it might be GMAT related?

Yes. Kenan-Flagler is generous with the application fee waivers. Moreover, Kenan-Flagler has a reputation of inviting high scoring individuals to boost its class profile and score better on the B-school rankings. Nothing new in that. Kenan-Flagler has done this in the past too. In fact, many schools do this. I have received application fee waivers from multiple schools, including Kenan-Flagler. So, definitely, it has to do with the GMAT score.

P.S. I Submitted my application today :)
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Okay, so they have changed the slot.

Any one up now? :)

Due to the festival being held on Saturday morning (21 Oct) in New Delhi, the host of the MBA Cafe has changed the date of her MBA Cafe to Sunday (22 Oct).

UPDATED Details for MBA Cafe in New Delhi

NEW DATE: Sunday, 22 October 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (IST)
Location: Starbucks Coffee, Block A, Hamilton House, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.52
Send PM
Applied in EA. Waiting for the interview invite. Did anyone receive a mail?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 360 Q17 V21
GMAT 2: 540 Q35 V30
GPA: 2.71
WE:Human Resources (Education)
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

I signed up for an open interview on 10/31. Has anyone else interviewed yet? Any tips would be appreciated!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Planning to attend the MBA Cafe event, see you guys there!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  31   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts