Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:54 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72886 [0]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.9
WE:Accounting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 201 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
asker4ik13 wrote:
Yeah, my application still has red crosses in front of GMAT and Toefl. Although, I am 100% sure that they got them because other schools already received the scores. So it might be the case that did not even read my application yet. So the hope is that international applicants will be reviewed later.

Mine too...but it did say that they would use your self reported scores to evaluate your application, so I dont think that is keeping them from reviewing it...its more likely that they just haven't gotten to you get. There is no way they have reviewed all of the applications in a little over a week....there is definitely more to come.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.9
WE:Accounting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
FuturePM91 wrote:
asker4ik13 wrote:
Yeah, my application still has red crosses in front of GMAT and Toefl. Although, I am 100% sure that they got them because other schools already received the scores. So it might be the case that did not even read my application yet. So the hope is that international applicants will be reviewed later.

Mine too...but it did say that they would use your self reported scores to evaluate your application, so I dont think that is keeping them from reviewing it...its more likely that they just haven't gotten to you get. There is no way they have reviewed all of the applications in a little over a week....there is definitely more to come.

I have been contacted by the ad com rep who told that my self reported scores at this stage is enough and they don't require officials. I suppose that is the case with almost every applicant.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SherzodM wrote:
FuturePM91 wrote:
asker4ik13 wrote:

I have been contacted by the ad com rep who told that my self reported scores at this stage is enough and they don't require officials. I suppose that is the case with almost every applicant.

Ok then, fine. But I messed up with transcripts :)))) Did not see before that they required russian version of my transcript as well as translation. I sent only translation. Sadness.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GRE 1: Q166 V166
GPA: 3.54
Send PM
Just got an interview invite! They claim that they have no preference with on-campus or skype interview. However, to people that got accepted/dinged after the interview, how true is this statement? I live in SF, so a trip down to LA wouldn't take long. However, I do have deadlines coming up and I was wondering if the Skype interview would put me at a disadvantage.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Hi,

Is there anyone outside USA who got invited for an interview?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.69
Send PM
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

Got an invite today. From India
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Schools: CBS '20
Send PM
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

I only received a promotional email just now...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Frank1990RM wrote:
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

Yup, me too.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Frank1990RM wrote:
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

Yep me too..!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
M@Arya wrote:
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

Congrats!! Whats your profile? Location?
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Hey all,

Is there a deadline for the last date for the interview calls to be rolled out?

Regards,
HK

P.S - I guess most of the applicants are getting promotional mails from the AdCom.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hatakekakashi wrote:
Hey all,

Is there a deadline for the last date for the interview calls to be rolled out?

Regards,
HK

P.S - I guess most of the applicants are getting promotional mails from the AdCom.

According to the email we received after submission, every invite will be sent within the two months of application deadline. Lets see how long this wait goes on for...
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Satya090 wrote:

According to the email we received after submission, every invite will be sent within the two months of application deadline. Lets see how long this wait goes on for...

Hey i just went through the mail again. Thanks. It looks like the Apps are reviewed acc to the date submitted. I'm not sure tho. Let's see
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
M@Arya wrote:
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

Congrats.!! Could you please let us know your gmat score and when did you submit the application?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Good luck guys! Please join us in chat room4 to discuss interview updates.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat4.php?fl=menu
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.69
Send PM
JackReacher wrote:
M@Arya wrote:
JackReacher wrote:
Hi,

Congrats.!! Could you please let us know your gmat score and when did you submit the application?

I submitted on 6th october, my gmat score is 770
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
M@Arya wrote:
JackReacher wrote:
M@Arya wrote:
[quote="JackReacher"]Hi,

I submitted on 6th october, my gmat score is 770[/quote]

Congratulations on the invite. I've applied in R1 as well and I am from India. Could you tell us about your profile?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  29   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts