Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:10 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q43 V45
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q43 V45
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake [#permalink]
Bookmarks
I am planning on applying for a fully time MBA program 2018 intake at this Canada BS. I am currently an Indian passport holder and going to apply as an international student. But I am also planning on applying for Canada Permanent Residency and hopeful of receiving it in 2018. Can somebody confirm if I initially apply as an international student and later on my status changes to PR holder just before the course starts or during the course, will I have to pay all fee applicable to international students or fee will also change as per the status change before or during program ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 70
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V160
GPA: 3.83
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2019-Aug 18 Intake [#permalink]
Bookmarks
mohit_rana10 wrote:
I am planning on applying for a fully time MBA program 2018 intake at this Canada BS. I am currently an Indian passport holder and going to apply as an international student. But I am also planning on applying for Canada Permanent Residency and hopeful of receiving it in 2018. Can somebody confirm if I initially apply as an international student and later on my status changes to PR holder just before the course starts or during the course, will I have to pay all fee applicable to international students or fee will also change as per the status change before or during program ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

HI, You will have to apply as an international student and your application will be processed as an international candidate. If you complete your PR Process, receive your COPR and complete your landing before the start date (Aug 27 2018) you will have to pay domestic fees. However, if you have not, you will have to pay the international student fee, show all the financial docs for your student visa process.

I am a recently landed PR and hence have contacted the University about this query.
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5205 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
nsb58 wrote:
ExLawyer wrote:
I think it took about one week to receive the invitation after I submitted the application and all the documents were received by admissions.

Thank you ExLawyer, I am applying next week

Any more invites? Please post your experience here.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
pushpitkc wrote:
nsb58 wrote:
ExLawyer wrote:
I think it took about one week to receive the invitation after I submitted the application and all the documents were received by admissions.

Thank you ExLawyer, I am applying next week

Received invite.. fixed interview on 30th

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
Any more invites? Please post your experience here.[/quote]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/quote]

Hey. When did you apply and whats your profile.
?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Received invite....will fix date soon
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ColonelRed wrote:

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/quote]

Hey. When did you apply and whats your profile.
?[/quote]
Sure,

Applied on 30 nov (just before deadline)
Recieved invite on 15th nov

Nationanity-Indian
GPA 4.12/8
GMAT 740
UG in Law
Work ex 3 1/2 years (litigation/legal practice)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V28
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I have just received an invitation for the final skype interview.
Has anybody given the interview yet?
Just wanted to ask some questions:
1: What type of questions are asked in the interview? Are these questions behavioral or some technical questions are also asked?
2: How much time should i take for the preparation? I haven't booked a date yet. I want to take my time so I am planning to take a date around 15th December.
3: What's the acceptance rate after a person has received an interview mail?

Need some help. Please revert if you have any information regarding the same :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have just received an invitation for the final skype interview.
Has anybody given the interview yet?
Just wanted to ask some questions:
1: What type of questions are asked in the interview? Are these questions behavioral or some technical questions are also asked?
2: How much time should i take for the preparation? I haven't booked a date yet. I want to take my time so I am planning to take a date around 15th December.
3: What's the acceptance rate after a person has received an interview mail?

Need some help. Please revert if you have any information regarding the same :)

Hi,

I have heard that most of the questions are very basic. Its the usual Why MBA? Why now? What will you do if a group member is not contributing? How will you resolve a conflict at your work place? Some questions on Integrity.

It will be a very breezy conversation. They wont attempt to rattle you or shake you down.
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5205 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
Congrats on the interview invite @ronit1894

All the best for the interview. Do share your experience once it is done
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ColonelRed : Hey. Thanks for the information. I hope that it's just a normal conversation and a way to figure out that I was the person behind the essays and the video. I will schedule a date around 15th December, just to make sure I have enough time for preparation.

pushpitkc : Thankyou. Sure, i will post my experience once I complete the interview.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey Guys,

A quick question.
I have booked my interview -12th December and my interviewer is Kevin Ly. Has anybody got the same interviewer and would he/she like to share the experience?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
I gave my interview on 20th. Received another second interview invite today. Anyone has any idea what its about?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Guys,

I have a confusion around the grade transcripts that Suader needs as a part of application process. Can anyone help me with the format of University transcripts it need?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.68
WE:Securities Sales and Trading (Other)
Send PM
solitaryreaper wrote:
Guys,

I have a confusion around the grade transcripts that Suader needs as a part of application process. Can anyone help me with the format of University transcripts it need?

Thanks in advance.

I think you should provide transcript printed on official university paper, with grades of all the courses you took, credits, grading system (usually at the back), degree, GPA etc.
It seems official one needs to be sent by your university at least before matriculation, but they accept scanned copy to be uploaded first.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
sherryoung1028 wrote:
solitaryreaper wrote:
Guys,

Thanks in advance.

I think you should provide transcript printed on official university paper, with grades of all the courses you took, credits, grading system (usually at the back), degree, GPA etc.
It seems official one needs to be sent by your university at least before matriculation, but they accept scanned copy to be uploaded first.

Thanks for the prompt reply. It really helps ! :-) :thumbup:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
Hey Guys,

A quick question.
I have booked my interview -12th December and my interviewer is Kevin Ly. Has anybody got the same interviewer and would he/she like to share the experience?

Hi, I also have an interview on 6th December and Kevin LY is my interviewer. I ll let you know what happens.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts