Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:12 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Send PM
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Got accepted to the WPMBA today.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.14
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Hello,
I submitted my application for R#1. I received a mail on 9th stating that my application is under review, and I found today that the status has changed to Wait list. Could someone please tell me what this wait list means or what significance it has?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Those who have given their personal interviews... can you please share your experience? My interview is on 29th

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.14
Send PM
Be candid. Know what you want to accomplish and why. Go in knowing something you're passionate about and show your passion.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ThadDog45 wrote:
Be candid. Know what you want to accomplish and why. Go in knowing something you're passionate about and show your passion.

Thanks a lot man!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
harsh16 wrote:
ThadDog45 wrote:

Thanks a lot man!

You might want to check last year's gmatclub thread for Fisher too for interview questions. BTW, I have to finish the video assessment today. Is there any specific format to be followed for the written question's response?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
today I tried to submit my fisher mba application but I am unable to submit it as my debit card showing transaction failure due to no CCV found. In application fee submission page it only asks debit card number and expiry but not ccv. Can anyone help.?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Trudw wrote:
today I tried to submit my fisher mba application but I am unable to submit it as my debit card showing transaction failure due to no CCV found. In application fee submission page it only asks debit card number and expiry but not ccv. Can anyone help.?

Send an e mail to mba@fisher.osu.edu Trudw I am sure that they will respond within 48 hours! I faced a similar problem last year and the team at Fisher responded to my request well in time, assisting with my problem.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Dear Fisher Prospectives:

See how a day looks like at Fisher's Full Time MBA Program -

In the months leading up to my return to school, one question continuously crossed my mind: What does a day as a Fisher MBA student actually look like? Although my campus visits during my interview and Red Carpet Weekend gave me a good feel for the program, it’s hard to know what your day-to-day will be until you actually get here. So, I decided I would give you a taste of a typical day as a Fisher FTMBA. I like to keep myself extremely busy, but this day (below) was an unusually busy one for me. Your own schedule will obviously vary based on what you decide to get involved in and any obligations you have outside of Fisher, so take this as just one example of what life here is like:

Thursday, 11/09/17

7:45am – Roll out of bed after “snoozing” my alarms at least ten times. I hate mornings, but many of our core classes begin at 8:30am so you do what you have to do. Luckily, my roommate (a third-year vet student) shares my sentiments.

Read the full post here - https://fisher.osu.edu/blogs/gradlife/2017/11/20/the-mba-diaries/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
harsh16 wrote:
Those who have given their personal interviews... can you please share your experience? My interview is on 29th

I hope your interview is not yet completed.

Just be relaxed.. Have eye contact with the interviewer . Be confident and smile a lot.
Prepare why mba and why fisher super thoroughly. Show them that indeed fisher is the best and you desperately want to do your MBA from fisher. If you genuinely think that way , it will come out in interview also .

Prepare behavioral questions like : strengths and weakness (very important one), leadership role , how you manage time, ethical dilemma question .

Final suggestion : Be confident and smile .
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nikunjagarwal2050 wrote:
harsh16 wrote:

Just be relaxed.. Have eye contact with the interviewer . Be confident and smile a lot.
Prepare why mba and why fisher super thoroughly. Show them that indeed fisher is the best and you desperately want to do your MBA from fisher. If you genuinely think that way , it will come out in interview also .

Prepare behavioral questions like : strengths and weakness (very important one), leadership role , how you manage time, ethical dilemma question .

Thanks a lot man. My interview is tonight. Will definitely take care of the points you mentioned

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.33
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
nikunjagarwal2050 wrote:
harsh16 wrote:

Hi nikunjagarwal2050

Can you share us your profile and interview experience ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
harsh16 wrote:
ThadDog45 wrote:

Thanks a lot man!

Hi Harsh16,
How was your interview experience with Fisher?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1263 [0]
Send PM
To all the Fisher Prospective(s):

Ohio State Fisher College of Business has rolled out a fee waiver code for everyone who applies by Dec 15, 2017 deadline. No *terms and conditions* Utilize this opportunity fully before it gets the morning of Dec 16, 2017.

Good luck.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
br245 wrote:
harsh16 wrote:
ThadDog45 wrote:

Thanks a lot man!

Hi Harsh16,
How was your interview experience with Fisher?

Experience was good. The interviewer was very friendly and she was smiling all the time which made me feel comfortable. As far as my answers are concerned, I felt I could have answered 2 of the questions in a better way. Overall I was satisfied with the interview. It lasted for 36 mins.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
With a score of 100 in TOEFL(24 in speaking) will I be eligible for applying here or should I retake?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi all !

A question :
Does Fisher need official grade transcripts sent in university sealed envelope as a part of application process or it just needs scanned copies of transcripts as a part of application process (and physical copies sent at a latter stage in case of successful admit)?

Thanks in advance.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts