Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 09:47 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 09:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 700 Q40 V45
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools: LBS '22 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all MLT MBA Prep 2019 Applicants [#permalink]
Kudos
VargasG wrote:
I got in!! Took my official test super last minute. Anyone else get an email about being considered for their "MLT Accelerated MBA Prep Program"? Sounds like it's new but there's a webinar coming up to describe how it differs from the OG.

Hey, when did you get your email? I got mine on Friday at like 7:30pm, but I believe it was for the regular program. Are you also admitted into the regular program?

Also, did you only take your official GMAT after you got accepted? Thats awesome.

I just re-took my official GMAT Saturday.

Anyways, congrats! Look forward to meeting you all
Intern
Intern
Send PM
jum15 wrote:
Hi all. Congrats to all accepted and good luck to all of those waiting. I got my acceptance last night (1/12). I applied for Round 2.

Posted from my mobile device

jum15 - sorry to hear. What were your stats?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
Send PM
nycguymba

GMAT - 660
GPA - 3.34
5 years in Health Care IT Consulting.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nycguymba wrote:
VargasG wrote:
I got in!! Took my official test super last minute. Anyone else get an email about being considered for their "MLT Accelerated MBA Prep Program"? Sounds like it's new but there's a webinar coming up to describe how it differs from the OG.

Hey, when did you get your email? I got mine on Friday at like 7:30pm, but I believe it was for the regular program. Are you also admitted into the regular program?

Also, did you only take your official GMAT after you got accepted? Thats awesome.

I got admitted into the regular program but apparently this 'accelerated' one would begin later. I wonder if it's because the first few months of the regular program are GMAT-focused? I don't think I'm taking the GMAT again unless they tell me to, haha.

To clarify-- I applied during their 'early' round many months ago and was told I had to submit an official exam score before receiving an offer. I took my exam the 6th and heard back the 10th (Friday).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Calling all MLT MBA Prep 2019 Applicants [#permalink]
VargasG wrote:
nycguymba wrote:
VargasG wrote:

I got admitted into the regular program but apparently this 'accelerated' one would begin later. I wonder if it's because the first few months of the regular program are GMAT-focused? I don't think I'm taking the GMAT again unless they tell me to, haha.

To clarify-- I applied during their 'early' round many months ago and was told I had to submit an official exam score before receiving an offer. I took my exam the 6th and heard back the 10th (Friday).

Oh I see. That's interesting. I didn't any email about the accelerated.

Anyways congrats. Look forward to meeting all of you.

What are you stats?

Originally posted by nycguymba on 15 Jan 2018, 17:12.
Last edited by nycguymba on 25 Jan 2018, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nycguymba wrote:
VargasG wrote:
nycguymba wrote:
[quote="VargasG"]I got in!! Took my official test super last minute. Anyone else get an email about being considered for their "MLT Accelerated MBA Prep Program"? Sounds like it's new but there's a webinar coming up to describe how it differs from the OG.

Oh I see. That's interesting. I didn't any email about the accelerated.

Anyways congrats. Look forward to meeting all of you.

What are you stats?

I'm 3.6, 700 GMAT, corporate strategy[/quote]

I’m 3.6, 710 GMAT, management consulting (little over two years)

Congrats to you too! I’m excited to meet everyone. I did MLT Career Prep in undergrad so I’m excited to see how different this will be!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
VargasG

I'm curious as well. I've never done MLT or any similar programs (SEO etc.)

Outside of the network, conferences with adcoms and essay writing help (which are all PHENOMENAL), do you know how else the program helps? As in, does it help your candidacy if you mention you are part of MLT in your business school app?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
nycguymba wrote:
VargasG

Outside of the network, conferences with adcoms and essay writing help (which are all PHENOMENAL), do you know how else the program helps? As in, does it help your candidacy if you mention you are part of MLT in your business school app?

Hmm I’m not quite sure. If I hear anything during this webinar on Wednesday, I’ll report back. I’m also wondering what their partnerships with these top schools entail.

When they say ~40% of underrepresented minorities at top schools went through MLT, it makes me think the MLT name holds some weight on an app.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
VargasG wrote:
nycguymba wrote:
VargasG

Hmm I’m not quite sure. If I hear anything during this webinar on Wednesday, I’ll report back. I’m also wondering what their partnerships with these top schools entail.

When they say ~40% of underrepresented minorities at top schools went through MLT, it makes me think the MLT name holds some weight on an app.

Aw man, i didn't hear anything about this webinar... :(

Anyways, yes, please do report back, would great appreciate it!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Congratulations to those who were accepted! I applied in Round 1 (9/30) and sent my official GMAT score in early December. Hopefully I'll get a decision soon.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Were you waitlisted?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
No, I haven't received a decision yet. I will most likely follow up with them if I don't hear anything by the end of next week.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
You may get waitlisted since it's so late in the game

Intern
Intern
Send PM
nogene wrote:
No, I haven't received a decision yet. I will most likely follow up with them if I don't hear anything by the end of next week.

Woah! That’s a really long turnaround time. I think you should reach out ASAP. It also shows your interest and that the program is still very much on your radar.

I know people who were waitlisted for their CP program who got in after being persistent in reaching out and checking in.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Since there is this "accelerated" prep program, does anyone know how involved the GMAT portion of the Prep program is? I need all the help I can get, :dazed SOS. Does anyone personally know someone else who has gone through this program? I've heard great things about it, but have no idea what I'm getting into.

Also, I'm trying to plan spring travel - does anyone have any idea when the first weekend is in March/April?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sarocha wrote:
Since there is this "accelerated" prep program, does anyone know how involved the GMAT portion of the Prep program is? I need all the help I can get, :dazed SOS. Does anyone personally know someone else who has gone through this program? I've heard great things about it, but have no idea what I'm getting into.

Also, I'm trying to plan spring travel - does anyone have any idea when the first weekend is in March/April?

My understanding is they expect you to pay for an outside GMAT prep course if you have not scored above a 680. I'll report back after the accelerated prep program webinar this Wednesday, since it's a new version of the program so I'm not sure why I'm being considered and what the difference is between the two.

If you happen to be in DC, I can recommend a local prep program that really worked for me. The main instructor works with MLT'ers all the time and the price he charges is fair considering how much more he offers compared to others.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
[/quote]
My understanding is they expect you to pay for an outside GMAT prep course if you have not scored above a 680. I'll report back after the accelerated prep program webinar this Wednesday, since it's a new version of the program so I'm not sure why I'm being considered and what the difference is between the two.

If you happen to be in DC, I can recommend a local prep program that really worked for me. The main instructor works with MLT'ers all the time and the price he charges is fair considering how much more he offers compared to others.[/quote]

I'm in Boston. Did a Manhattan Prep Class and still quite not there yet! Any GMAT referrals in Boston sent them my way please!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7