Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:22 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:Business Development (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Re: Calling Mason (William and Mary) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
I interviewed yesterday with Amanda. She was fantastic and the conversation was very enjoyable. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:Business Development (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: Calling Mason (William and Mary) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello everyone! Smriti & I just wanted to let you know that we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group going for admitted students :) PM me for the info if you would like to join!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I had interview with Amanda on 30th of January. Amazing experience! I am very positive about Mason. I also had a very positive impression about whole process. Can anyone of the admitted people tell me how long you waited for decision. I already got admitted on Rochester Simon and SMU Cox, so I am getting nervous :D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 600 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.21
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Guys! Anybody heard back with results?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smritidabas wrote:
Hey Guys! Anybody heard back with results?

Nope. Nothing yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
What do they say how long before they let you guys know?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smritidabas wrote:
What do they say how long before they let you guys know?

They told me until the end of February
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
I have not given my interview yet. Hoping to give some good news.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
blazov wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had interview with Amanda on 30th of January. Amazing experience! I am very positive about Mason. I also had a very positive impression about whole process. Can anyone of the admitted people tell me how long you waited for decision. I already got admitted on Rochester Simon and SMU Cox, so I am getting nervous :D

Have you received scholarship info from Simon/Cox? Curious as to which school you’re planning on choosing if you get into Mason as well.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ackingston wrote:
blazov wrote:
Hi everyone,

Have you received scholarship info from Simon/Cox? Curious as to which school you’re planning on choosing if you get into Mason as well.

I received solid scholarship from Simon. Got solid scholarship from SMU COX. Had interview with Mendoza and received offer from TCU (best scholarship so far) and now waiting for College of W&M. To be honest, very tough choice.
Still have no idea.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
blazov wrote:
Ackingston wrote:
blazov wrote:
Hi everyone,

I received solid scholarship from Simon. Got solid scholarship from SMU COX. Had interview with Mendoza and received offer from TCU (best scholarship so far) and now waiting for College of W&M. To be honest, very tough choice.
Still have no idea.

Where are you from, what are you looking to do? It looks like you applied to schools that are really all over the place, so do you prefer one area over another (i.e. Texas over the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast)? Are you impartial to every school on your list, or will you choose based on scholarship? Sorry for all the questions, but perhaps answering will help you narrow down your options. At the very least, it will wake the crickets up in this thread and then you can hear all of our opinions (maybe you want them, maybe you don't?).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 293 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Any one on how much time does the school take after interview to give decision?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ashikaverma13 wrote:

It feels like it’s been forever since I interviewed, but I think that’s because Purdue was so quick with admits and scholarship info. I interviewed at Mason on 1/31 and Amanda said that she likes to let the prior round’s deposit deadline expire before sending out offers, so that they have an exact amount when it comes to scholarship funds available. She told me that decisions would be out in early March, unless I needed one sooner due to other pressing deadlines. So, you can get a decision if you need one. However, if you can afford to be patient, that’s likely your best bet.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Ackingston wrote:
ashikaverma13 wrote:

It feels like it’s been forever since I interviewed, but I think that’s because Purdue was so quick with admits and scholarship info. I interviewed at Mason on 1/31 and Amanda said that she likes to let the prior round’s deposit deadline expire before sending out offers, so that they have an exact amount when it comes to scholarship funds available. She told me that decisions would be out in early March, unless I needed one sooner due to other pressing deadlines. So, you can get a decision if you need one. However, if you can afford to be patient, that’s likely your best bet.

Hey, thanks for the information. It's not been a week exactly for me so I guess I will wait for another week maybe. Plus, the deposit deadline for first round was 16th Feb, so either way it shouldn't be long.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi,

I got contacted by Mason since late Jan but my interview is scheduled on Feb 28. The interview is so late so I'm a bit confused if priority is given to more potential candidate or so. And if I will be at more disadvantage in terms of availability of scholarship fund.

Btw, I scanned the previous posts and it seems that the interview will take place with the standard questions. But anyone has got kinda tough questions to share? Tks!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
misoonie92 wrote:
Hi,

I got contacted by Mason since late Jan but my interview is scheduled on Feb 28. The interview is so late so I'm a bit confused if priority is given to more potential candidate or so. And if I will be at more disadvantage in terms of availability of scholarship fund.

Btw, I scanned the previous posts and it seems that the interview will take place with the standard questions. But anyone has got kinda tough questions to share? Tks!

My timelines were pretty much the same. So maybe they just want to keep their calendar open. Although it seemed way too stretched to me also and I didn't want to wait so I requested for something a bit earlier. Mine got rescheduled for 10 days earlier than the given date. You can try it too. Personally, I don't think it makes much of a difference in your standings.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hi Guys,

Hope you all get positive news soon. I need to look for housing (as good deals would run out in another month) and I was hoping to find a roommate to share it with. Whoever would like to share the place with me, please PM.

Hoping you get in! :D
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts