Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:07 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.69
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 74
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Business Development (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
SloanFellow19 wrote:
update: the number now is 109

Great job in keeping our (wait listed folks) hopes alive. Thank you 'SloanFellow19'!
I hope for drastic change to this number once on 16th Mar (Day after MIT Fee submission deadline) and then on 30th Mar (Day after Stanford MSx Round 2 results declaration).

What are we guessing? Any insights?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
SloanFellow19 wrote:

Thank you

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
sloanaspirant2018 wrote:
SloanFellow19 wrote:

Great job in keeping our (wait listed folks) hopes alive. Thank you 'SloanFellow19'!
I hope for drastic change to this number once on 16th Mar (Day after MIT Fee submission deadline) and then on 30th Mar (Day after Stanford MSx Round 2 results declaration).

What are we guessing? Any insights?

My pleasure.. Keep optimistic, never give up. Unless you have received the clear rejection email from the school, your chance is alive. In fact, if you are still (until this time) on the waitlist, it is the strongest sign that the adcom seriously considering you for the program, it is just about the fine tuning.. and you are still in that consideration..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
anyone on the waitlist got interview with Stanford MSx?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
An update: Now, the number is 107 ...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
SloanFellow19 wrote:

Yes, I also found that some admitted candidates decided to turn this offer down, and some moved their positions from waiting list to admitted list.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
are there anyone who moved from waitlist to admission list? i thought release date is 28th March

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
Has any1 from waitlist been admitted? I thought the earliest communication we will get is 28th March. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.
fourleaf wrote:
SloanFellow19 wrote:

Yes, I also found that some admitted candidates decided to turn this offer down, and some moved their positions from waiting list to admitted list.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
the number is down to 106...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
SloanFellow19 wrote:

It will be interesting to know this number after today's deadline of submitting fees. Will it go down to 90? Thats when those in waitlist can have some hope. :)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q39 V44
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
WilC wrote:
Hi anyone from R3 received anything from the admission office yet? I last visited the campus in early February and I was informed by one of the admission officers that they will visit major cities to meet those applicants who are invited to interview. Have anyone here from R3 received any interview invitation yet?

Hi WilC , I am also a R3 applicant. I have not recieved any sign from the admission office. Have you? Any R3 applicant out there with an update?

Thx
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
SloanFellow19 wrote:

Hi, Can you please update the number of admitted candidates.. Is the deadlines for commitment fees been extended or it was 15th March? Request your inputs. Thanks
Manager
Manager
Send PM
hirennc wrote:
SloanFellow19 wrote:

Hi, Can you please update the number of admitted candidates.. Is the deadlines for commitment fees been extended or it was 15th March? Request your inputs. Thanks

Hello,

Just checked the number, it is 105. I don't know about the deadline extension.. be optimistic, things keep changing..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
SloanHope1 wrote:
WilC wrote:
Hi anyone from R3 received anything from the admission office yet? I last visited the campus in early February and I was informed by one of the admission officers that they will visit major cities to meet those applicants who are invited to interview. Have anyone here from R3 received any interview invitation yet?

Hi WilC , I am also a R3 applicant. I have not recieved any sign from the admission office. Have you? Any R3 applicant out there with an update?

Thx

Hi!

I am a R3, and got interview invite. Deadline for communication is still the 28 I think. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q39 V44
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
AbhuD wrote:
SloanHope1 wrote:
WilC wrote:

Thx

Hi!

I am a R3, and got interview invite. Deadline for communication is still the 28 I think. Thanks!

Hi, did you get the notification by email or call? when? Thanks!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Now the number is down to 100 !
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
SloanFellow19 wrote:
Now the number is down to 100 !

Thanks!

What could be driving the number down? Any thoughts? I think they talk about 120 Fellows, is this number correct? If so, there are still 20 more spots to give! Let's keep hopeful!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts