Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:23 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3129 [0]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
stonecold wrote:
Yet another day of complete SILENCE.
Common Notre Dame!

Waiting is really terrible. I hope they release the result to you soon.
Alum
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
MrHegdeS wrote:
stonecold wrote:
Yet another day of complete SILENCE.
Common Notre Dame!

Waiting is really terrible. I hope they release the result to you soon.

Thanks man.
I am actually fine with waiting if I knew when they will release the decisions. I have been given no deadline. Plus, they are a super slow responding to emails. You think I should call?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
Send PM
Thanks man.
I am actually fine with waiting if I knew when they will release the decisions. I have been given no deadline. Plus, they are a super slow responding to emails. You think I should call?
[/quote]

I dont think a call will help.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GRE 1: Q160 V156
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
MrHegdeS wrote:
Thanks man.

I dont think a call will help.[/quote]

As much as it kills me to wait, I just keep telling myself that eventually they'll get the calls out. I've just been trying to throw myself into my work and not think about admissions.
Alum
Send PM
Hi BirdLaw
Did you apply to R2 and your decision got delayed too?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GRE 1: Q160 V156
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
stonecold wrote:
Hi BirdLaw

No, I just applied to Mendoza last week. I applied to 4 schools through the Consortium and they had their Draft Day on the 13th, so they had to make their decisions by that date. I'm still waiting for McDonough and Olin. The anticipation is killing me!
Alum
Send PM
BirdLaw wrote:
stonecold wrote:
Hi BirdLaw

No, I just applied to Mendoza last week. I applied to 4 schools through the Consortium and they had their Draft Day on the 13th, so they had to make their decisions by that date. I'm still waiting for McDonough and Olin. The anticipation is killing me!

Then you apply to R3. So your decision will be released by 6th April.
I applied on the 9th January for R2. My decision got delayed because I received an interview invite very late in the application cycle..
Now, I don't know when my decision will be out. They said "shortly" and I don't know what is an objective definition of shortly.
It could be 2 days or 20!
Alum
Send PM
Today's Update => No emails. No phone calls. No communication.
Its getting difficult each passing day.

Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3129 [1]
Send PM
Kudos

LISTEN UP EVERYONE :-

I just got off the call with one of the admissions officer at Notre Dame(I called them). They were on a Spring break and many of the staffers were on Global immersion tours. So if you applied in R3 - HOLD ONTO YOUR HORSES. You still have a pretty good chance of scoring an interview. As for candidates which applied in R2 but didn't receive any decision on 9th March-> You can expect an update soon. My best guess is by next week. But you will surely receive an update before R3 decision date i.e before April 6th.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Kudos