Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:28 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: The Crosby MBA (Trulaske College of Business) [#permalink]
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: The “Oracle of Omaha”: Crosby MBA Students Meet Warren Buffett
When I walked into the ballroom, I could feel the excitement. This was the moment we had all been waiting for, the moment we would finally get to meet Warren Buffett. As everyone made their way to the designated tables, the anticipation was in the air. There was chatter about what questions were going to … Continue reading →

The post The “Oracle of Omaha”: Crosby MBA Students Meet Warren Buffett appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA Elective Course Highlight: Turnaround Management
Turnaround Management with Scott McNair Over the course of my last semester as an MBA student, I have been taking a Management elective course, called Turnaround Management. Not only is it a wonderful course, but it also provides an interesting insight into how a company undergoes a strategic turnaround. This course is taught by Professor … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA Elective Course Highlight: Turnaround Management appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Briefcase to Backpack: Five tips for leaving full-time work for a full-time MBA
I have always been the type of person who loved school. But when I considered entering the full-time Crosby MBA Program in January 2016, I was petrified. I had just spent four years working in the sport apparel industry and earned an education in exercise and sports science. My resume certainly contained meaningful educational and … Continue reading →

The post Briefcase to Backpack: Five tips for leaving full-time work for a full-time MBA appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How my Crosby MBA Developed Me as a Service Leader
Integrate, defined as “to bring together or incorporate (parts) into a whole.” I came to Mizzou my freshman year striving to build something out of infinite components and limited instructions. Each year added to my University of Missouri experience has connected those disconnected fragments of knowledge and moved me in a forward direction. Numerous mentors, … Continue reading →

The post How my Crosby MBA Developed Me as a Service Leader appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Site Visit to Monsanto: Forward-Thinking Agriculture
One of the best things about being a Crosby MBA student is the interaction we have with various companies. Staff, faculty, and alumni have connections all over the country and, occasionally, current students will have the opportunity to visit companies and get a sense of how they operate. Early last month, a few students visited … Continue reading →

The post Site Visit to Monsanto: Forward-Thinking Agriculture appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA Association: March and April Organizational Update
One of the Crosby MBA Association’s (CMBAA) primary focuses each year is on philanthropy. Last month, CMBAA hosted a trivia night fundraiser to benefit the Central Missouri Humane Society. Coupled with the wine tasting fundraiser held in the fall, the organization has raised over $2,000 for the Humane Society this academic year. To expand upon … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA Association: March and April Organizational Update appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Mental Health: The Emotional Barriers of a Business Student
In honor of May being Mental Health Awareness Month, we decided to share a blog about the common stigma associated with mental health issues as a business student.  I struggle with depression. I wasn’t always like this. In my undergraduate education, I was overly-involved, driven, and so sure of what I wanted out of life. … Continue reading →

The post Mental Health: The Emotional Barriers of a Business Student appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Mizzou Places at the 2018 SEC Case Competition
As I entered the Crosby MBA program in the fall of 2016, I knew I wanted to be very involved. I wasn’t sure what I would take part in, but I knew I wanted to take advantage of as many opportunities as I could. Fairly quickly, I was asked to be part of a case … Continue reading →

The post Mizzou Places at the 2018 SEC Case Competition appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72873 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply

This discussion has been closed due to inactivity. Please start a new topic in the Business School Applications Forum if you have a similar question or a comment.

Thank you,
GMAT Club Moderator Team.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts