Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:50 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V30
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 177
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 177
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Kudos
akhauri.aditya wrote:
Hey All,

I got admitted to SDA on 13 November. Anyone else here who has gotten admitted, and wants to connect??

Regards,
Adi

Hi Adi,

Congratulations! Thanks a lot for your sharing . I am just wondering if you still remember what are the 4 questions on the video interview. Could you kindly help to share these 4 questions? Thank you so much

Jennifer
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
I got interview invitation today. May I ask what kind of questions will be asked from the interviewer?
is there any special questions i need to prepare?
thanks.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.07
Send PM
SashaJiang wrote:
I got interview invitation today. May I ask what kind of questions will be asked from the interviewer?
thanks.

Hey, if it is still of importance to you, I had my interview yesterday. The lady I talked to has not seen my application, only had my resume with her. I guess they wanted to see some purely human traits there. That also means, that she asked me basically all the same questions that were covered in my application:

Why an MBA now?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
If you don't mind me asking did you apply to other programs? Were you accepted and which ones? I was honest there and said that I applied and already been accepted, but definitely was willing to change my mind towards SDA. I guess I could have refused, seemed like she was just interested herself.

Also, it was pretty chill, we laughed a lot, but I guess it's just my charm :D

Cheers and good luck
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mixeris wrote:
SashaJiang wrote:
thanks.

Hey, if it is still of importance to you, I had my interview yesterday. The lady I talked to has not seen my application, only had my resume with her. I guess they wanted to see some purely human traits there. That also means, that she asked me basically all the same questions that were covered in my application:

Why an MBA now?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
If you don't mind me asking did you apply to other programs? Were you accepted and which ones? I was honest there and said that I applied and already been accepted, but definitely was willing to change my mind towards SDA. I guess I could have refused, seemed like she was just interested herself.

Also, it was pretty chill, we laughed a lot, but I guess it's just my charm :D

Cheers and good luck

Hi, Mixeris, thanks for your kind reply. It's really nice to know those informative message before i take my interview on May 10.
Best wishes and good luck to you~
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
Kudos
Hi to everyone, I was accepted two months ago and would like to share some comments. The recorded video interview is timed, yet they are simple questions really similar to the essay ones, just be precise on the answer. Regarding the video interview with an admissions interviewer it was more like a conversation in which they ask you lots of things, I think one needs to calm and be real on the answers.

I am from Argentina and moving to Milan the 2nd August, so if anyone wants to get in touch just contact me.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

I had my interview on 15th of May and got a mail very next day regarding some missing documents.
I provided the documents within 2 days but I am yet to hear back from them.

Generally, how much time does it take to release the results? and since this is the end of the admission cycle will they release the results earlier than the normal time taken?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
thaks25 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I had my interview on 15th of May and got a mail very next day regarding some missing documents.
I provided the documents within 2 days but I am yet to hear back from them.

Generally, how much time does it take to release the results? and since this is the end of the admission cycle will they release the results earlier than the normal time taken?

In my case, after I was interviewed it was about 3/4 weeks until I received the e-mail that I was accepted, so probably your profile is still being analysed. Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

Did anyone get a mail regarding the results recently.
I have another admit and I have to decide before 7th .
Any suggestions as to what to do?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 201
Concentration: International Business, Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 4
WE:Brand Management (Retail)
Send PM
thaks25 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Did anyone get a mail regarding the results recently.
I have another admit and I have to decide before 7th .
Any suggestions as to what to do?

Hey , you should reach out to them and ask them if they can come back to you today. Also, from which other school have you received an admit.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Bocconi Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Bocconi Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Bocconi Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Bocconi Forum to dive into all things related to Bocconi's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts